Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Petition against the 3 bikes crap in the papers.....

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    I thought Vic was getting strict with the amount of hidden speed cameras. But in all the years that I lived there and the amount of rides I did and kms covered I only got pulled over a handful of times for licence check and RBT. And most of the time I was riding with 2 to 5 people.

This in Qld is getting to be a joke. To date I haven't been affected by it directly, so we'll just have to wait and see, however the preposterous idea from the numbnut that came up with the idea of calling in and advising where you're planning on going for a ride... Are you f**ken kidding me. So if you bump into a mate along the way, do you need to call in and advise. If you decide to change your route, do you have to advise so as not to arouse suspicion that you were just trying to throw them off your scent whilst you conduct illegal activities.

Most of all, I love how this law is made under the assumption that no OMG will actually conduct illegal activities using their cars instead. That would have been their plan as soon as the laws were passed. But the politicians obviously never saw that coming....

WTF is happening in today's world.

I don't see progress, I see regress.

Did anyone see the Gruen Transfer the other night? They were talking about the gumbyment ad campaign (not surprisingly) and said it's cost them $800k so far. And the OMCG's account for 0.6% of the organised crime in QLD.

By my calculations, it will cost an extra $132 million to run ad campaigns to target the other 99.4% of organised crime....

Aussie Streetfighter Hooligan
    Blog Entries
    We are being saved in the nick of time...

(Tin foil hats on)

Last edited by EVLZX; 04-11-2013 at 08:23 AM. Reason: Don't know how to embed

And it didn't take long till they found him

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/quee...104-2wwdp.html

lol, that's just sad.

Weekend Warrior
    He will probably end up doing time for the video if the cops and politicians have their way.
    Lets see what other legislation Newman pushes through parliament under this "anti bikie" smoke screen.

Blog Entries
    He already has , talk to people in public service about changes he has made
    to their rights, you wont hear it in the media he has a ban on workers doing so along with things
    like unions can't meet workers on gov property, long service capped to 16 weeks the list goes on and on
    Btw they have or tring to stop workers comp Travel to and from work for all qlders
    Bikie crime is 0.36% nation wide and the Qld gov now has stoped making the crime numbers public.......

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    A little something I knocked up.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CN_Obey.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	84.0 KB 
ID:	5010

ASF Premium Full Member MattyDucati's Avatar
    Cheers Matt

I hate being bipolar, its awesome!

check the blokes facebook page he is coping it from everyone about everything , sure he prob doesnt read it but everyone else is , im sure he will end up with concrete boots and a one way fishing charter

Quote Originally Posted by MattyDucati View Post
    Heyworth is a motorcyclist too. (or was - haven't seen him for a few years now)

Aussie Streetfighter Hooligan
    Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    Lol

Lol.
    http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/woolo...ids/1031118798

Childrens Balance Bike: Y-Bike for kids
    $50.00

This is a reluctant sale. Since the introduction of Campbell Newman's anti-bikie laws, my 3 year old has been feeling the heat of the fuzz on the back of her neck, so has decided to turn in her colours and shift her hog.

This orange beast has been her cruiser for the past 18 months, being passed down from the head of her chapter, her 6 year old brother. The Y-Bike is a common ride of members of the infamous Duplo gang (you often seen them wearing their primary colours proudly near slides and places that serve cappucinos without any coffee in them, with their pants hangin' low with the tops of their pull-ups peaking over the top - its the fashion, apparently). This model has been on the streets for about three years, scaring women and others who are easily scared by hard-core orange plastic balance bikes piloted by toddling bikies.

It runs beautifully. There are some scratches on it though. My daughter laid it on its side while running away from the cops after a bad deal went wrong (she was offloading some black-market hand-me-down onesies at a local playground and it turned out that what she thought was a play-group mum was actually an undercover fed). The bike still rolls beautifully, handles like a dream, and is stable in all sorts of conditions.

This bike would suit anyone from two upwards who wanted to break into the bike scene. The price a less than half retail, but only because my daughter needs the cash to sort a fake id in case Campbell's boys in blue come a-knocking.

The photo below is not the actual bike, but is exactly the same model. It is in hiding at the Duplo bikies' Kedron clubhouse. Send me a message or give me ring and we can sort to hook you up with this sweet ride. Just don't tell Campbell or the cops.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234