Thread: Daytona NANO 1 battery operated Speedometer.

Daytona NANO 1 battery operated Speedometer.

Firstly let me say although its battery operated this is not a bicycle speedometer, it was manufactured by Daytona for use as a Motorcycle Speedometer and subsequently is shielded against electrical noise.

Perfect for dirt bike applications where a battery has not been fitted or you want to keep wiring to a minimum. Its self powered by the readily available CR2032 battery.

It compact design permits fitment to your handlebars and is supplied complete with quick release handlebar bracket for security, speed sensor and magnet.

Features include Speed in Miles or Kilo meters
    Total accumulated Mileage (non resettable)
    Resettable Trip mileage
    Time Clock.

The speed can be read by either the supplied speed sensor with a magnet fitted to the wheel.

or

It also allows the connection to a modern bikes digital speed signal generator.

Please note because it is battery operated there is no backlight facility for night time riding.

http://www.digital-speedos.co.uk/nan...eter-329-p.asp

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    Hmmm do I need to know how fast the dirt dragger is going ??? I might get scared but this would be perfect for it

ASF Standard Full Member Redmohawk's Avatar
    Without a back light its pritty much useless in Aus unless your a latte drinker , no Day only rego's here.

ASF Premium Full Member fimpBIKES's Avatar
    so, as long as its there for legal reasons
    rode the kat around without a working speedo for 12months, just use revs and play it by ear
    Rev the fucker!!!!!