Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vic NFR trip

ASF Premium Full Member

Vic NFR trip

I just thought I would start a new thread so as to not clog up the general one
    So we can sort out the Vic members for a group ride north
    One idea I had was to meet at mine on Wednesday night /Thursday morning and heading up the coast to Cooma. I reckon I can get us from here to Rosedale on some back roads so we can stay off the freeway as much as possible, maybe about an hour or so until we get to barnsdale from there its all good. Going past Bryn's front door to pick him up on the way through.
    Just spitballing atm if anyone has any other ideas put them up here

Bloke with a smaller stick BANDITROD's Avatar
    im in as you know

Glenn Eason drinks and smokes and lends his arse to other blokes

ASF Standard Full Member Redmohawk's Avatar
    Sounds like a plan, why are we leaving for cooma Thursday ? Everyone else wont get there till fri arvo or are we just making an extra day away ?

ASF Premium Full Member
    Nothing is in concrete yet Red I was think of looking after our redneck makes back and spreading the trip over two days but if one is all that is required then we can leave on Friday morning.im easy just not cheap

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    Preliminary discussions with my associates indicate a high level of unsuitability & general displeasure with a Thursday departure, if the possibility of a re-scheduling of the commencement date exists & the organising committee is agreeable to same, the resultant increase in the level of attendance of Kool Kids will no doubt greatly enhance the event's prestige.

im happy to leave Friday guys

ASF Standard Full Member Redmohawk's Avatar
    Yeah I see your point timbo , who's place is the most easterly we could crash at thursday night ? Its about a 7 hour sedate ride from the melb cbd to cooma via the coast road (cbd for referance) . Do we have a member in Morewell area ? Thats about half way for rod to cooma.

ASF Premium Full Member
    Properly my place is the best place to leave from, im about 45/50 min east of the CBD and all the good road start on my door step

So after a quick chat to cupcake, Crash here on Thursday for a Friday morning departure

I wish i could go BOOOOO!!!

If anyone wants to crash at my place in Bairnsdale on Thursday night (that way you can leave Melbourne after work on Thursday and ride up from Bairnsdale on Friday morning) that would be cool with me.

I could even meet you lot in Sale and take you a more indirect way that includes 1 awesome road to get to Bairnsdale. then you're only on the highway between Rosedale and Sale (like 20km or something)

ASF Standard Full Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Redmohawk View Post
    Yeah I see your point timbo , who's place is the most easterly we could crash at thursday night ? Its about a 7 hour sedate ride from the melb cbd to cooma via the coast road (cbd for referance) . Do we have a member in Morewell area ? Thats about half way for rod to cooma.
    I live 10 mins from Morwell in Yallourn North. Just let me know where to hook up and it'll happen.

TK. did you get a yay or nay from professor pat pending?

Has anyone confirmed with numbers or weasel on accomodation?

Trav. Just do it !!
    :cool: Oblivious !!

ASF Standard Full Member oldskool's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xa-mont View Post
    I wish i could go BOOOOO!!!

If anyone wants to crash at my place in Bairnsdale on Thursday night (that way you can leave Melbourne after work on Thursday and ride up from Bairnsdale on Friday morning) that would be cool with me.

I could even meet you lot in Sale and take you a more indirect way that includes 1 awesome road to get to Bairnsdale. then you're only on the highway between Rosedale and Sale (like 20km or something)
    Now that is a better idea for a starting position leave Melb Thursday night after work and stop at Bairnsdale nice ride from there.
    "I call it a Camberwell carrot as I invented it in Camberwell and it looks alot like a carrot"

Quote Originally Posted by OLD SKOOL BANDIT View Post
    TK. did you get a yay or nay from professor pat pending?
    A definite maybe, we all favour the ride but there are concerns about how long it will take to get the stench of NSW people off us afterwards.

ASF Premium Full Member
    (Hi its Jenn)
    Well excuse me Darren OR turbokat as the boorish would know you, but the unfavorable expression you hold for the New South Welsh Men/Woman is not palatable to the senses of the refined elite who prefer to a lesser extent to be known as civilizations equals. Be it that we are from a far more socially acceptable climate, that does not make us sweaty cave dwelling creators without sense nor social skills to partake in the abilities of showering to prevent the odors of which you speak.

you should post as timbo all the time cos then he appears to be clever hahaha

Jenn it is remiss of you to continue to regard yourself as a NSWer now that you are a resident of the Greatest State of Australia.
    I will take this opportunity to remind you of the stringent conditions of your Probational Entry Visa to Victoria which clearly state the requirement of you to disparage & belittle any person, place or thing north of the border & non compliance with this regulation carries heavy penalties including but not limited to Fines, Imprisonment, Humiliation, Deportation or Death.
    I don't make the rules Honey, I just enforce them.

BTW - Last time I saw you I noticed that the smell is fading... slightly. (I'm in trouble now aren't I Tiffany?)

ASF Standard Full Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboKat View Post
    A definite maybe, we all favour the ride but there are concerns about how long it will take to get the stench of NSW people off us afterwards.
    May I suggest a full rubber suit is worn while fucking some sense into them? Said suit can then be disposed of in the fruit bins at the border along with any other nasties we would hate to bring home to the great state of Victoria.
    :cool: Oblivious !!

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    What is NFR? And what date is it?

ASF Depleted Uranium Member Large's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blackvisor View Post
    What is NFR? And what date is it?
    It's a run the NSWelshmen (and a coupla mexicans) have been doing for a few years now to Cooma on the friday. A lap of the mountains Sat, and a cruise home Sunday.

It appears you fucking beaners are actually going to get serious about thinking about possibly making an effort to do something about organising to come this year.

Date is the weekend after the big Snowy ride all the pirates do.
    Last edited by Large; 07-08-2013 at 03:29 PM.

its the weekend of the 8th of November mate

ASF Depleted Uranium Member Large's Avatar
    Guys don't overthink it.

Meet up Thursday night or Friday morning- Ride some of the best roads in Aus on the Friday.

Meet us at the Cooma Alpine Hotel Friday arvo to consume pies n piss-Eat-Sleep-Rave-Repeat

Ride the loop Saturday. -Eat-Sleep-Rave-Repeat

Cruise home Sunday. -Eat-Sleep-Rave-Repeat.

Seriously though, it would be good to see a few more of you fucking stinky beaners on the run this year.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast