Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: directions pls

Really great with help and advice you guys, to hung up on introductions, didn't realize this was a dating site......
    With this much love I starting to think that some of you should be on harleys....

ASF Standard Full Member oldskool's Avatar
    This place is a community of like minded people most of who are friends, when you make new friends you introduce yourself which you got asked to do twice out of politeness.
    Third time I called you a cock and what do you know an introduction of soughts was gleaned and your personality shines through COCK.
    If information is what you are after take your arrogance and use fuckin google if you want to join the streetfighter community get some fuckin manners admit you were being a fucktard and we will move on.
    "I call it a Camberwell carrot as I invented it in Camberwell and it looks alot like a carrot"

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    Blog Entries
    Replacement Pete or troll ??? God help us

Oldskool you are a true cock, with some assistance a thanks would of been given and willingness to introduce myself properly as I would of felt welcome and also a willingness to befriend those that chose to help. A bad start maybe, but if you want to be like those well we don't need to communicate, maybe oneday we can communicate face to face in an old school fashion as your name implies.
    Sorry to the others, but until I get to know ppl I am not really wanting to say a great deal about myself on a forum, until that is that I have made friends and met. Some ppl are shy on a forum and in real life, some don't want their life publicised due to ex wives that are still trying to bleed them dry.
    Sorry to offend......

Doesn't need to be your life story
    I'll do one for you.

G'day lads, convert here, live in Brissy, ride a Busa, look forward to joining in.

Ok I will run with that......
    Hi guys, convert here, live in brissy, was riding my busa till I wrote and myself off, looking forward to joining in and seeing what some of you guys ride, hoping for a meet and a ride oneday.....

Blog Entries
    Oldskool can be a cock but in this he is not...
    You come here and want us to tell you how to get shit done
    We are a group of like minded people and fuckng some of us
    have hard won the understanding, information, contacts and skills
    to build custom bikes and as such don't like being fucked up the ass
    with out at least buying us dinner 1st....
    You will find we will happly move on and happly help you once the taste of your nuts
    is out of our mouths

Quote Originally Posted by ozzy1100 View Post
    Oldskool can be a cock but in this he is not...
    You come here and want us to tell you how to get shit done
    We are a group of like minded people and fuckng some of us
    have hard won the understanding, information, contacts and skills
    to build custom bikes and as such don't like being fucked up the ass
    with out at least buying us dinner 1st....
    You will find we will happly move on and happly help you once the taste of your nuts
    is out of our mouths
    Shit Lynton, I don't think we all need to know about what you got up to last night

ASF Standard Full Member oldskool's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by convert View Post
    Oldskool you are a true cock, with some assistance a thanks would of been given and willingness to introduce myself properly as I would of felt welcome and also a willingness to befriend those that chose to help. A bad start maybe, but if you want to be like those well we don't need to communicate, maybe oneday we can communicate face to face in an old school fashion as your name implies.
    Sorry to the others, but until I get to know ppl I am not really wanting to say a great deal about myself on a forum, until that is that I have made friends and met. Some ppl are shy on a forum and in real life, some don't want their life publicised due to ex wives that are still trying to bleed them dry.
    Sorry to offend......
    Face to face I'll have something oldskool for you, more than one ex-wife shows your caliber.
    Try reading what I wrote as an adult and not a 12 year-old.
    "Call you Sir" what a fucktard.
    Last edited by oldskool; 23-06-2013 at 10:10 AM.
    "I call it a Camberwell carrot as I invented it in Camberwell and it looks alot like a carrot"

Bloke with a smaller stick rod185651's Avatar
    Apology accepted mate, in the past we have had blow ins come and get what they want then just leave without even giving members on here a thank you or acknowledging the assistance given. So hope you understand why some of us ask new members to introduce themselves. Just a courtesy we insist on.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyOW31 View Post
    Shit Lynton, I don't think we all need to know about what you got up to last night
    Have a got some story's for u tony bwahaha

Tell 'im the one about the breathing garbage looking thing strapped to the table....

Blog Entries
    I think I need theropy are that one Dan lol

Aussie Streetfighter Hooligan
    Blog Entries
    Just spotted this thread.

Hi convert, welcome.

Top marks for for owning a Busa and living in Brissy.
    Hope to see you about on it.

Not so good with your social skills.

Stick with it, if you can contribute without firing up
    you'll find there's a lot of good info and smart folk on here.

I'll give you 6 out of 10.
    Has potential but could try harder.

* FARK! Where's Davo when you want him......

Blog Entries
    What else do you fuckers want to know?
    I am in brissy, I don't like being called a cock and can react pretty bad to being called a cock.
    All I wanted was some advice so I can get my bike back on the road and start riding again. I almost died last yr after a shit day on the busa, now it's time for the busa and I to come back with a vengeance.
    Oh yeah, you can call me convert, the dip shits can call me sir....Xx
    Pmsl

Welcome aboard mate I have a few busa's my self and I can not wait to see what you bring to this forum ,

Cheers big kev

One thing that I can contribute is a wealth of metal polishing and electroplating info, I also have my own polishing shop, so if you need to know anything or want some work done just ask.......

Blog Entries
    One thing that I can contribute is a wealth of metal polishing and electroplating info, I also have my own polishing shop, so if you need to know anything or want some work done just ask.......

Shoot up some details bloke

Since I officially shut the doors when my wife left and tried to take me for everything, it's a cash in hand type thing, more than happy to barter parts and or help in doing mods.
    Any questions just ask.
    If you want work done just pm me......

ASF Standard Full Member Redmohawk's Avatar
    whats the best metal to use for home diy electroplating of cast iron ?

Anything cast really dosnt like being plated, but after polishing you will want to hot it with cynide copper, then build it up with a good cost of acid copper before you lay on the nickle and chrome. What home electroplating kit do you have and power supply??
    Plus what are you trying to plate and how large??

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast