+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rods cb1300

New to Streetfighters

Rods cb1300

Hi I had pics of my bike on the Site back in 2007 under the thread title rods interesting light mod. I've been changing bits ever since.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_00000006.jpg‎   IMG_00000016.jpg‎   IMG_00000014.jpg‎  

Blog Entries
    Yea, that would be this one: http://www.streetfighters.com.au/for...ghlight=cb1300

Welcome back mate. Looks like you have been busy.

New to Streetfighters
    Thanks bro. Aye its taken me a while to get lights I like. Think iv had every bloody kind on it

Weekend Warrior
    I like the new Triumph Speedy lights Rod. Don't see many of these CB1300 Hondas modified like the Bandits, GSX1400, Z1000, ZRX and XJR. I rode a new one CB13 when they first came out and was impressed with the grunt and handling.

New to Streetfighters
    Cheers. Aye plenty grunt,just stick it in fifth gear and leave it there. One tooth less on front sprocket too and light wheels make it a lot of fun.

Jason1990
    Quote Originally Posted by Gix11 View Post
    Yea, that would be this one:

Welcome back mate. Looks like you have been busy.

Now this is looking a real street fighter.. perfectly modified as per street fighter bikes should... such a great bike. thanks for sharing the photos.. I like all of them, please share more photos with some race or stunts.

+ Reply to Thread
Untitled Document

HELP SUPPORT THOSE THAT SUPPORT US - CHECK OUT THESE WEBSITES........

AustraliaHurtle Gear Motorcycle Accessories AustraliaMotorcycle Tyre Warehouse100s of aftermarket parts and accessories for your motorcycle from Rated R Motorcycle Parts
Rapid Bikes Magazine available monthly throughout Australia & New ZealandEvery rider is individual so why not show your bikes individuality with a custom seat or embroided logo on your seat  in a color and design of your choice.Trooper Lus Garage for motorcycle parts, service and much moreWorld Wide Bomber Magazine, Streetfighters from around the world - ONLINE
Visit Face it graphix for all your bike stickers and helmet stickers Visit Dash Designs for all your website and design needs Advertise on ASF and get your business seen by 1000s of visitors every month Advertise on ASF and get your business seen by 1000s of visitors every month