Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ride sunday 24th

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    ed wot 9.30 9.45 at marion rd servo...sickboy is comin down from Whalla on Saturday so there'll 5 of us jeez SAASF IS ROCKIN!!!! wot do you guys think of doin a BBQ at my place sunday after the ride...if ya's get pissed an cant ride home we have a coupla lounges plenty of floor space...a swag and a bedroom for any ladies {ed im thinkin of your better half}...plenty of half decent beer...if you like craft homebrew...let me know who is comin
    Last edited by geesexar; 09-03-2013 at 05:37 AM.

sorry guys I am out ,seems it wasnt cluch problems but a gear selector , faaark , enjoy ya ride , time for a new bike ,geesexer mind those radars around the Bull creek rd.

sorry to hear that mate hope ya get it fixed soon...wots this about radars on bull creek rd?

ASF Basic Full Member
    Well don't I feel like a tosser now, I've aggravated an old back injury at work today so I'm gonna have to bail out as well and take it easy tomorrow. Hope you guys have a good day and we'll catch up soon.
    GSX1400 Need I say more? Probably, yes.

so pissed off was looking fwd to riding with the sasf boys ,yeah they have dropped some of the speed limits after meadows heading to strath,from 100 to 80 and they seem to be monitoring it ,i have even heard of cameras mounted on trees ,have fun though , now am hunting a new bike

Greetings Gents, at the mo Effie is off the road due to some further Exhaust mods, just when I decide Ive done enough to her I find something else to change.
    When she's back on the road and you chappo's are up Strath way i will let you know, maybe we can meet at a Rubbidy and have a couple of Pints?
    Im not into doing too much in the way of conering on her as she's not really designed to go round corners too well, but if my Busa is registered at the time then I would be up for a squirt.
    Anyways, thought some of you mite like to see Effie in the flesh, she doesnt get out too much, nor the Busa, simply because Im busy doing other things.
    Will keep ya's posted.

Would like to see pics of your effie mate iin all it's air cooled wonderfullness

Hi stiff, seems you have seen it and commented on a past thread: http://www.streetfighters.com.au/for...nished-product.

Yep you're right you've got a better memory than me then.Awesome bit of kit you've got there

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12