Thread: Shipping container transport Melb.

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace

Shipping container transport Melb.

I need a 20' container carted from Clayton to Mordy, anyone got any contacts with a tilt/slide (must have container pins or they won't load it - OH&S) who want some cash?

Bloke with a smaller stick
    Sounds like a load. Our shipping container got dropped off by a tilt tray tow truck.

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    We got eagle towing to pic ours up from Berwick and move it to Kilsyth on a tilt tray.. Then we rolled it through the shed on pine poles and put it out the back..

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    Sorted, Tiltaway was the cheapest & great to deal with - Highly recommended.

The container mob are Fuckers but, I coulda used one of the tilt/slides from work for free but the container mob said they wouldn't load a container onto anything without twistlocks - our trucks have container sized beds but no pins - so I hadta pay someone for something I could do in 45 mins.
    The bloke turned up with the box... guess what? he had it chained to the bed, no twistlocks I coulda done it myself after all! The driver said they didn't even look at his truck when they loaded it
    I hate paying someone to do something I can do myself but meh, whattayagunnadoeh? Whinge over, deep breaths.

Bloke with a smaller stick
    Fuckers.