you sure are one dirty old bitch thats for sure
    Hopfully only 4,8" tall to

Bloke with a smaller stick
    rofl

"It's the eighties and I'm down with the ladies"

Weekend Warrior
    quote:Originally posted by BANDITROD

you sure are one dirty old bitch thats for sure
    BANDITROD ,, Dont take this lying down mate round two 3 coming up whoop whoop..Mrs what ever 0!!! Banditrod 3..!!

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    its got to be the moston fire topic on here...
    aaaaaahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Weekend Warrior
    Come on Mr racer please don`t hold back [)] your humour is unobtainable

Fairings are there for one sole purpose ,so the dealerships sell twats like you fugly bikes that take twice as long to pull apart, so in the long run they make more money.and thats it!

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    quote:Originally posted by The Mad One

This is so gold if this is one of his bikes (the white one) have a look at the tyre`s[8D] I bet he is after a particular award at AFR knobracer keep up the good work.I too love italian bikes[^]however i can use one properly
    the tyres do give his story about boulevarding past shop windows credibility.They also however, tell us a lot about his knee sliding antics...

ASF Premium Full Member
    Blog Entries
    Mrs. Fillibert, is that really you? remember me I'm one of the fathers of your bastard son Tarquin.

I know you said you wanted to have the boy on your own because you wernt sure which one of us was the father of your baby but out of the 37 of us that stayed in your bording house, I'm sure I was the only one that didnt take you up the arse. [:I]

Mind you remember that time we hog roasted you? I remember you did swallow quite a lot that night, but you cant get up the duff from swallowing can you????? [xx(]

Anyway its so nice to here from you and little Tarquin again, and I hear he is now riding a Ducati, but then the boy always did have a girly side to him, bless him. [:X]

Do you remember how he used to dress up in girls clothing and tell everyone he was the Queen, Oh my lord, I guess back then we never knew he would actully turn out to be one. Is'nt it lovely Marge, he still thinks he's posh. Has he made any real friends now or are they still all pretend dear. Remember Rupert his bear, and the night we found him fast asleep with his little willy pushed in to a little tear in the bears seem, he used his creyon to push a hole in the stitching remember ha ha. Is Tarquin still under developed dear, or did he manage to catch up. I seem to remember the doctors had a bit of a job telling what sex he was when he was born.

You know now I come to think of it, remember that little welsh guy? he had a very small dick, but you were wonderfull about it and said everyone should get a share of you.

Hmmmmmm I wonder!

Is he still wetting the bed dear or did you manage to sort that one out. [:0]

As you can see Marge, You dont mind me calling you marge do you Poppet, its just that I remember you used to get a bit dry after 8 or 9 of us and you used to smear marge around your arse so the rest of the lads could get in, ho ho, how we laughed, remember Poppet?

Anyway as you can see my spelling hasnt got any better, and you always knew it was me that made up the poems on the toilet wall in the out side dunny ha ha ha.

Well its fantastic to here from you and the boy again, Oh and welcome to the madness Poppet.

You are one ride I will never forget

Bloke with a smaller stick BANDITROD's Avatar
    hahahahahahaha

Glenn Eason drinks and smokes and lends his arse to other blokes

Weekend Warrior
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ,..cracking,

FUCK YOU CRACK ME UP CBRRT.. i was there that night and filberts mum swore us to secrecy (she told me between blowin si and takin it up the arse from banditrod) that it ever got out she would never be able to show her face again at the other secret policemans ball

ASF Premium Full Member
    Blog Entries
    geesexar I dont think she'll have much trouble showing her face mate, because from what I hear she has had most of the secret policeman's balls rolling round in her mouth.

Bloke with a smaller stick BANDITROD's Avatar
    hahahahahahahahaha

Glenn Eason drinks and smokes and lends his arse to other blokes

ASF Premium Full Member
    Blog Entries
    quote:Originally posted by Streetracer

quote:Originally posted by TurboKat

Hey Streetracer, it's been a while.
    You have impeccable taste in your motorcycles I must say, what are you riding nowdays old boy? 1098? Desmosedici? Moto Morini? Bimota? ZX9?
    Pffftttt

You know it's a Desmo RR lover boy.
    Fight_fan

Australia
    1647 Posts
    Posted - 28 Jan 2009 : 09:30:51
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Sarcastic? Pfft...Not fuckin likely!"

Do I smell a rat Fight fan???????

quote:Originally posted by CBRRRT

Mrs. Fillibert, is that really you? remember me I'm one of the fathers of your bastard son Tarquin.

I know you said you wanted to have the boy on your own because you wernt sure which one of us was the father of your baby but out of the 37 of us that stayed in your bording house, I'm sure I was the only one that didnt take you up the arse. [:I]

Mind you remember that time we hog roasted you? I remember you did swallow quite a lot that night, but you cant get up the duff from swallowing can you????? [xx(]

Anyway its so nice to here from you and little Tarquin again, and I hear he is now riding a Ducati, but then the boy always did have a girly side to him, bless him. [:X]

Do you remember how he used to dress up in girls clothing and tell everyone he was the Queen, Oh my lord, I guess back then we never knew he would actully turn out to be one. Is'nt it lovely Marge, he still thinks he's posh. Has he made any real friends now or are they still all pretend dear. Remember Rupert his bear, and the night we found him fast asleep with his little willy pushed in to a little tear in the bears seem, he used his creyon to push a hole in the stitching remember ha ha. Is Tarquin still under developed dear, or did he manage to catch up. I seem to remember the doctors had a bit of a job telling what sex he was when he was born.

You know now I come to think of it, remember that little welsh guy? he had a very small dick, but you were wonderfull about it and said everyone should get a share of you.

Hmmmmmm I wonder!

Is he still wetting the bed dear or did you manage to sort that one out. [:0]

As you can see Marge, You dont mind me calling you marge do you Poppet, its just that I remember you used to get a bit dry after 8 or 9 of us and you used to smear marge around your arse so the rest of the lads could get in, ho ho, how we laughed, remember Poppet?

Anyway as you can see my spelling hasnt got any better, and you always knew it was me that made up the poems on the toilet wall in the out side dunny ha ha ha.

Well its fantastic to here from you and the boy again, Oh and welcome to the madness Poppet.

You are one ride I will never forget
    Hahahahahahaha.

What a short memory you have laddie

How can you be my Tarquin's father? You've got a 2 inch tockley that dribbles when it should be shooting, and I don't know what comes out of it but I'm sure semen shouldn't be green and bloody.

And I know you cried and made me promise that I wouldn't tell anyone about your fantasies about being pounded in the pooper by tribes of Zulus...but I think it really needs to be said, just to remind you what happens when it gets dark and you think no one can recognise you in your hommade Marks and Sparks crutchless panties.

Speaking of which, how is your boyfriend Shaqyaillia? (i'm assuming he was your boyfriend because he kept saying he was going to "Tap dat ass" or something like that) and he kept putting his hands down the back of your pants. By the way. Where do men go to buy pants with a zip in the rear like the ones you favour?

Anyhow, must be off. I'll tell Tarquin to drop in and let you know how he's going when he gets back from his trip to the MV Agusta Factory

ASF Premium Full Member
    Blog Entries
    That was a fant'arse'y and yes it did come true, as you know I worked in Africa for a year and now I'm known to the Zulu nation as The ring of fire, well I alway did enjoy a curry Poppet, you know that, you burned your lips often enough.

Sadly me and Shaqyaillia never made it, as soon after we left you he told me he had been shagging tarquin, and passed green and bloody drippy dick from him to me, Your right about the semen Poppet, but I knew you would be as you are an expert and have had more semen and seamen in you than anyone in Sdyney Harbour bay area.

Two inch dick ha ha, remember how we laughted about that, beside your gaping hole it look all of two inches, may be less. Do you remember Marge how we used to say sticking my dick in you was like chucking a sauage up West St. You said more like waveing a cigerette round in Sydney oprea house, I remember that night we laughed ourselves to sleep, next morning I remember waking up in your room....Sorry Womb, I rolled over in the night and fell in, mind you it wasnt a bad thing because I came across two sailers that had got lost in there the weekend before, and showed them the way out.

Anyway Poppet cant wait to hear all about Littlt Tarq's travels in the near future, it seems like only yesterday you had to see him over the road, wait a mo, it was only yesterday!

Anyway Marge love to all, that was your old saying as I remember, and you did.

Ta ta.

Hi chaps, I'm back again. Just got home on my new MV F4 1178 412 (you blokes will have to wait a month or so to see it in your local fishwrapper)That I picked up last week from the factory. Roger and Cedric (both on DesmoRR's )and I just did the lap of Italy and Germany at rather unsocial speeds, and I can tell you it was rather exhilarating, even if I say so myself.

Unfortunately, I didn't have a chance to pick up my matching leathers from my favourite Jermyn St tailors so if I did get nabbed by any of the cameras in Germany or Italy, I wont be able use my usual defense of "But I'm a gentleman you low class war losing pig" on the squarehead and eytie judges.

And now to the point.

While I do rather enjoy coming to this little antipodean outpost to regale you with tales of of my derring do...I'd just like to say I'm a bit bothered by the comments aimed at my dear mumsy.

I simply wont stand for it. The next bounder who posts up anything rude about mum will find himself with a rather fat lip and a broken nose if I get my way!!!

Most of you chaps have learnt a few manners (probably from your or your parents time in jail) but there's a few of you who really push the line with crass and frankly obnoxious commentry.

You have been warned.

Aussie Streetfighter Hooligan
    Hey Streetracer, tell us all what your dear mumsy's dirty, cavernous pussy tastes like??
    Can you really get your whole hand in it up to your elbow?? Do you wear those plastic gloves like the vet has when they inseminate a cow??

Can I fuck your mumsy Streetracer??? I promise to wear a condom so you don't eat any of my future offspring when you "kiss" mumsy goodnight.

ASF Premium Full Member
    Blog Entries
    quote:Originally posted by Streetracer

Hi chaps, I'm back again. Just got home on my new MV F4 1178 412 (you blokes will have to wait a month or so to see it in your local fishwrapper)That I picked up last week from the factory. Roger and Cedric (both on DesmoRR's )and I just did the lap of Italy and Germany at rather unsocial speeds, and I can tell you it was rather exhilarating, even if I say so myself.

Unfortunately, I didn't have a chance to pick up my matching leathers from my favourite Jermyn St tailors so if I did get nabbed by any of the cameras in Germany or Italy, I wont be able use my usual defense of "But I'm a gentleman you low class war losing pig" on the squarehead and eytie judges.

And now to the point.

While I do rather enjoy coming to this little antipodean outpost to regale you with tales of of my derring do...I'd just like to say I'm a bit bothered by the comments aimed at my dear mumsy.

I simply wont stand for it. The next bounder who posts up anything rude about mum will find himself with a rather fat lip and a broken nose if I get my way!!!

Most of you chaps have learnt a few manners (probably from your or your parents time in jail) but there's a few of you who really push the line with crass and frankly obnoxious commentry.

You have been warned.
    Very disapointing, I expected much much more!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456