Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hiya From Streetracer

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    My curiousitivelyness is killing me.
    So Tarquin, (If I may be so forward as to call you by your Christian name without having met you) tell us all about your prior experience on Motorcycles... bet you've got some swashbuckling adventures to recount eh Old Boy?

Ok I'm back from my ride and didn't I look good reflected in the windows of the cafes and waxing shops!

It appears that my comments have stirred up a bit of a hornets nest with some of you. This is only natural and to be expected. My other good friend Roger (Aprilia Factory R)is a bit of an amatuer psychiatrist and reckons you chaps can see that I'm right but are going through the denial stage. Next comes anger (a stage which some of you appear to have reached) then acceptance.

Well that's enough of your problems. I had a smashing ride carving up through the christmas shoppers and with Cedric on his Blue Bennelli and matching leathers and Roger on his Red Mv, it looked like the crusades were starting again!

Anyhow, must be off, there,s Pimms and watercress sanwiches to be had and I'm starving.

All you need is someone on a pink bike and a black bike both with matching leathersn and then you can call yourself....

The Power Ranger.....

J

I can just imagine you and your Streetracer friends sitting out the front of the local cafe looking like this......

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    WTF...???
    can you delete this fairy Si ???

Definately a Pom.

Aren't Ducati's (or is that Ducatii?) the 2 wheel equivelant of a Volvo?

No Appo can't delete him yet the fun has only just started , when I was talking to his mum last night she said to take it easy on him as he has just started to become pubesent and that the Pukati thing is just a phase, besides the Dude is Fun and he is entitled to his opinion

I was out doing my Christmas shopping today & I saw you, Roger & Cedric cruising around, you're right, you do look a real... err... sight [:X]
    Your most impressive trick was when you parked your bikes outside the Cafe & you didn't need to use the stands. [)]

Aussie Streetfighter Hooligan
    So devo .. got any pics of his mum[:0][:X] ...

quote:Originally posted by Bear

Definately a Pom.

oi oi mate ..nah need to get personal we aint all irons like this geezah nah wot ah meen..
    obviously the geezahs a bit tom dick in the 'ead,, reckon 'ees stickin 'is gregory aht a bit wif the noncy comments..
    as fir dukes ok in the right 'ands ahll give the ponce a bag o sand fir his duke

anyway ...oi streetdickhead...i reckon u talk like u got a maf full o marbles nah wot ah meen guv?
    u wanna keep them minces open fir us on the frog aht there,u an yer mate are right iron hoofs by the sound of it. me free yr old dustbin lid could do the pair of ya,ya nonce.

Weekend Warrior
    I,m havin a good o'l laugh thanks for the entertainment streetracer. You've done your mum proud

Evening boys! Just in from our annual SAS oldboys hunting day, and I have to say all the rabbit baiting has driven the poor foxes away so we were left with nothing to shoot at except some turtles and a platypus. Not nearly as much fun as shooting ragheads in the middle east (NO PRISONERS!!! NO PRISONERS!!) but the Service taught us to make do with what's available so make do we did. I would have taken pictures for some of the more bloodthirsty of you, but as you could imagine there isn't much left when reptiles and monotremes get shot with a .600 H&H Nitro Express. Those of you who know your firearms may think the 600 is overkill, but it was good enough for grandad ( Major Filliburt) to hunt elephant with the Maharani of Jodpur so it's good enough for me.

Anyway, enough about me, I thought I'd pop in and see how you chaps are handling the changes I've instigated and it looks like I've stirred up a right old hornets nest. You Aussies are well known as fair chaps so perhaps it's my plummy upperclass accent (easily mistaken with a peter puffer's words) that's confusing and annoying the simpler colonials and expatriots hereabouts?

So in the spirit of inclusion I shall try to be more like you blokes and sheilas- fair suck of the sav crikey bonza show us your pink bits! strewth!

As for the cockney rebels, Ay guv alright? How's the trouble? Me plates are killing me and me Dukes aren't any be'er. I'm going to have a Horse an trap, a cousin frank, a rosie lea and a nice lie down.

Cheerio/Catchya/apple pie

quote:Originally posted by devo

No Appo can't delete him yet the fun has only just started , when I was talking to his mum last night she said to take it easy on him as he has just started to become pubesent and that the Pukati thing is just a phase, besides the Dude is Fun and he is entitled to his opinion
    Actually mum reckons she said she was taking it easy on you, and if you can't get it up again next week you're not getting your $10 back this time.

quote:Originally posted by turbokat

My curiousitivelyness is killing me.
    So Tarquin, (If I may be so forward as to call you by your Christian name without having met you) tell us all about your prior experience on Motorcycles... bet you've got some swashbuckling adventures to recount eh Old Boy?
    Not as much as your murdering our Queen's English is killing me old boy.

I'd love to regale you with my tales of derring do on the Armstrong MT500 but most of them are still covered by the official secrets act. Suffice to say motorcycles don't have a reverse gear so it was "onward and upward" and no quarter given when I was in action.

I promise I will try harder next time and tell your mum thanks for the discount .
    Hip Hip Ol Chap, Please if you may keep some kippers in the fridge so when i awake I can have a yummy breakfast that is so befitting of the obnoxious person that I am.
    I can feel those Fairings coming off that Pukati and you will journey to the darkside for streetracer I am your father
    If I don't hear from you before hand have a pleasant Christmas
    and look forward to you posting your opinions again [:0]

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    I think this is the guy i seen walking backwards down the street with his cock out trawling for fagots

ASF Basic Full Member
    Hey you ol'streetracer? Are you related to Bad boy Bubby?
    Is your girlfriends name Flo and does your mum wear Princess Pink Lippy?
    Your a weirdo!
    I taste so good you'l want the recipe.

quote:Originally posted by Jockney Rebel

quote:Originally posted by Bear

Definately a Pom.

oi oi mate ..nah need to get personal we aint all irons like this geezah nah wot ah meen..
    obviously the geezahs a bit tom dick in the 'ead,, reckon 'ees stickin 'is gregory aht a bit wif the noncy comments..
    as fir dukes ok in the right 'ands ahll give the ponce a bag o sand fir his duke
    Heheh. No offence intended to expat Brits. Just an observation and a poke back.
    Spent 2 and a half years in 'ol blighty a few years back - now there's a bike scene! The annual bike show they have in Peterburough each year just blew me away. I had to park my car a good 5 minute walk away from the showground entrance because of the amount of bike parking they accomodate primarily. Never seen so many bikes in one spot! It was an awesome show.

Anyway, back to the obvioulsy legendary alleyracer....

Weekend Warrior
    holy crap is this guy from seria, does he eat cerial, is he serious?!?! I bet he has a Motec System exhaust, twin turbochargers with nos and a $10,000 stand alone fuel management system on his presious lil duke. wonder if he has a massive airbrushed cock that seems to go into his breathing vents on his helmet. by the way i think i herd cedrick askin your mum wheather she'd enjoy a 3some with him, her and you....

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast