Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hiya From Streetracer

Hiya From Streetracer

Hiya

I'm a born and bred streetracer to the extent that if I haven't got my knee down by the end of the street and been chased by the cops every ride I've wasted my day.

I have three bikes- MV312, 1098 and 848 Ducatis and matching leathers and helmets for each bike. Sometimes I mix and match my kneesliders for a different look.

I can't see why anyone would take the fairing off a bike as it makes them yucky and ugly and very hard to match to your leathers. My mum says streetfighters are nasty and obnoxious and no beter than outlaw bikers, but I'm willing to give you a chance to repent and hopefully put your fairings back on and generally tidy up your scruffy appearance.

See you on the road soon.

SR

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    quote:Originally posted by Streetracer

Hiya

I'm a born and bred streetracer to the extent that if I haven't got my knee down by the end of the street and been chased by the cops every ride I've wasted my day.

I have three bikes- MV312, 1098 and 848 Ducatis and matching leathers and helmets for each bike. Sometimes I mix and match my kneesliders for a different look.

I can't see why anyone would take the fairing off a bike as it makes them yucky and ugly and very hard to match to your leathers. My mum says streetfighters are nasty and obnoxious and no beter than outlaw bikers, but I'm willing to give you a chance to repent and hopefully put your fairings back on and generally tidy up your scruffy appearance.

See you on the road soon.

SR
    lol.... maybe your mum is right... maybe you should stay away from us streetfighter lot. Being you come across as a mummy's boy pansy type.. I will help you be where you may be more welcome...

www.michaeljackson.com

Im sure you will find a few other plastic lovers who appear to be closet freaks there.

J

Aussie Streetfighter Hooligan
    Hey there streetracer .. your profile says your homepage is www.gheylovinducatisowners.homo
    Im not sure if i wanna look as my dick is just at normal size so i never had to spend up big on a bike .. but good luck to ya , hope your mum goes easy on you with the strap-on

Blog Entries
    Hmmm. Good work whoever this is, you used another email address to catch me out. I could chase it up but I really can't be bothered as the entertainment factor is high.

Hmm maybe mum was right and streetfighters are the Trabants of the motorcycle world and their owners all three toothed Ukranian peasants.

No need to be offensive chaps, I just feel that if I state my view early there's no confusion down the track.

Now, who's put their fairings away in bubblewrap waiting for the day they can reinstall them and take some pride in their appearance? Who wants to be noticed by the ladies? Who want's to look like their favourite racer? (btw mine is Sete Gibernau-he was robbed by that foul monkey/beast Rossi)

Weekend Warrior
    Hello ghayboy. Tell your mummy tonight when she tucks you in, not to forget to help you with the removal of your extra large vibrating butt plugg. But you may need to remove your matching leathers first, Sweet Dreams Captain D1ck Licker.

ASF Basic Full Member
    You are fully GAY GAY GAY.
    If you own a ducati you must have a small peepee. Arnt they just another version of the "red convertable sports car variety PENIS EXTENSION"??!! And matching leathers ?? You are whey far over the femine side to even attract the "gay ladies".
    Dont forget your matching lipstick.....
    I taste so good you'l want the recipe.

Welcome Streetracer
    You're fitting in just fine already, as a matter of fact, you're my favourite [u]member</u> (I fuckin crack me up)
    I'm in the process of De-STREETFIGHTERing my bike as we speak so I can be more like you. [:I]
    I wish I could afford a Ducati. [V]

Bloke with a smaller stick
    quote:I wish I could afford a Ducati
    Ya half way there mate...you got most of the bodywork.
    Jesus died for his own sins...NOT MINE !

Weekend Warrior
    Shit i knew there was something missing from my monster.Where can i get this plastic of whitch you speak. On second thoughts,get fucked i'm staying nakid,bums to the wall. Dont hate the ride, just the rider.

Obviously anyone who goes to a forum proclaiming they hate the very thing it’s based on is looking for a rise and attention …......= NO LIFE, go easy on the poor boy…………….

I'm back and I can feeeel the loooove.

I never said I "hated" the streetfighter look, I just feel you folk are misguided into thinking looking messy equals looking tough.

As an example I present this Frog bloke http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=Ff45P1oeEq8

Now while he's got no fairings on his fancy little bike to keep it looking neat and finished, he obviously takes pride in his appearance, a lesson to be learnt I think.

ASF Depleted Uranium Member Large's Avatar
    What a fucking knob.

ASF Standard Full Member oldskool's Avatar
    Ill second that your a KNOB Streetraper go have a latte ,and thank ya mum for the lift home last night.
    "I call it a Camberwell carrot as I invented it in Camberwell and it looks alot like a carrot"

Bloke with a smaller stick BANDITROD's Avatar
    well this is going nowhere quick just like your ducati u fucking homo ok fess up who is it this time[?]

Glenn Eason drinks and smokes and lends his arse to other blokes

hello damo

quote:Originally posted by Jockney Rebel

hello damo
    Who's this "damo" chap?

Sorry chaps but I should have introduced myself before giving you all the benifit of my opinion. My name is Tarquin Filliburt II

I'm just about to go for a run on the white Ducati 848 in my new white leathers which really need a good stretch in the groinage area. My friend Cedric thinks I look like a Stormtrooper or something, so I'm going on my special route past all the glass fronted shops so I can check out my style as I flash by.

Anyway, If I see you on the roads, It's my shout for the half caffe soy mocha lattes

fukin lmfao damien u crack me up mate .....[the man with 1000 personalities ] u should be on the stage...
    sweepin it

but like turbo said tarquin yer right mate in fact ive just this morning ordered me a full vetter fairing for the triumph [ ye can stick yer bloody italin shite]

Hoi hoi old chap! May I suggest to bring out the best in your white leathers during a "glass fronted sortie" that you have your personal manservant/houseboy give them a very energetic buffing with a product called MR SHEEN. This will bring out a very nice shine that will give a turd burglar such as yourself great satisfaction. Have your manservant/houseboy use MR SHEEN on your seat as well as this will make the transition from sitting to knee down at the end of your street much quicker, also have him do your tire's as well to keep them looking brand new.In fact MR SHEEN will work wonders on all of your leather/rubber "toy's" !!

G I wish I still had my old T500 suzuki racer I would have put it up against your white pukati, No I seem to recall a ride and let me see and paint the picture if you will, Me on my 1988 GSXR750 racebike (with fairings) at a certain ride day, Ok now the picture gets better 2 I say again 2 2007 model pukatis with their oh so sexy red fairings but hey after lapping them twice I thought wow I must get me one of these so I can keep my license.
    Now Streetracer I know of your Mums fantasy with us OBNOXIUOS and NASTY fighter bikie types because I have lived it.[:0]
    Now don't get me wrong I actually like a person that speaks their mind so keep it coming and you do fit in well here Mate so hello and welcome to the world of the Streetfighter, oh and by the way I know why your here you want to streetfighter your bikes and your scooter [8D] come on you know you want to.
    And I do mean to keep those comments coming you obnoxious and nasty person you [][8D]
    P.S Streetracer I love you [][][]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8FCfqu2fb0

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast