Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: NEW SHIRT IDEAS (Jan 2013)

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    Blog Entries
    Ive learnt that the hard way Red, the bit about makeing a piont, the bit about a badger sounds like a fun sat night :-)

Quote Originally Posted by onemadduc View Post
    This is a prime example of the problem with online forums. Fucktards who would otherwise piss and shit themselves if they came face to face with you in real life waste no time in arriving at the emotional trigger of labelling someone something and like so many key board warriors, they hide behind a computer monitor, only too willing to spew their toxic and divisive opinions from the cosy safety of their living room in anonymity.
    In 99% of cases I'd agree with you OMD but what you're missing here is that Davo has a PHD in Shitstirring, he's a sad cunt with no life & this is the kind of reaction he seeks because he's easily amused.
    To know him is to love him (after you've slipped him a couple of Rohypnol) & if you meet him you'll realise he's actually a Diamond Geezer - albeit with a medium strength personality disorder - so my advice to you is whenever he posts on your thread or replies to something you've posted, just pick one of the following retorts -
    Get fucked Davo.
    Lick my starfish/suck my ballsack Davo.
    I fucked your Mum last night Davo.
    or similar.
    & we'll all get along fine.

Come on, the same equally applies in reverse and that is my whole point.
    Sadly no, it doesn't here.
    Think the same way as everyone else and don't interrupt a circle-jerk and you will be fine.

ASF Standard Full Member oldskool's Avatar
    Let’s keep it real than shall we. His comment was not intended to be humorous or satirical it is an outright attack. If he is man enough to swing in with a piece of shit comment like that. Be man enough to back it up or at the very least withdraw it.

The way I view it is; if I was standing in the front bar of the local having a conversation with a group of mates and someone interjected with that particular label, would I accept it? Not a snowballs chance in hell, even before the idiot finished mouthing the word I would have painted every wall in the room with his blood.

I have no ownership of the saying it is not an original idea. If you don’t like it say so or simple don’t endorse it, but when you try and big note yourself by attacking the person who posted it without having firsthand knowledge of who you are speaking to. You should be called to account.

As far as you and I meeting up, if you are that much of a fool that you want to back up fucktards statement, I would be more than happy to, so here is an idea, get in your vehicle and drive on down to Adelaide, or we can meet up somewhere on the border and discuss matters at a more personal level why wait? Si has all my details and I am only too willing for him to share them with fucktard or you for that matter so you can look me in the eyes and say it, then we will keep it real.

No need to flame or talk smack just do it.
    Five years and your off the meds or out of the slammer has made you a right cunt.
    Best you go see the doctor or get locked up again you where much nicer when you said nothing.

And by the way I never backed anyone up princess just had a play on words, so how about you keep that real.
    Last edited by oldskool; 26-02-2013 at 09:48 PM.
    "I call it a Camberwell carrot as I invented it in Camberwell and it looks alot like a carrot"

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboKat View Post
    In 99% of cases I'd agree with you OMD but what you're missing here is that Davo has a PHD in Shitstirring, he's a sad cunt with no life & this is the kind of reaction he seeks because he's easily amused.
    To know him is to love him (after you've slipped him a couple of Rohypnol) & if you meet him you'll realise he's actually a Diamond Geezer - albeit with a medium strength personality disorder - so my advice to you is whenever he posts on your thread or replies to something you've posted, just pick one of the following retorts -
    Get fucked Davo.
    Lick my starfish/suck my ballsack Davo.
    I fucked your Mum last night Davo.
    or similar.
    & we'll all get along fine.
    Appreciate the insight. Much respect.

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    Quote Originally Posted by oldskool View Post
    Five years and your off the meds or out of the slammer has made you a right cunt.
    Best you go see the doctor or get locked up again you where much nicer when you said nothing.

And by the way I never backed anyone up princess just had a play on words, so how about you keep that real.
    Better to be called a cunt than a coward.

HAMMER - tick
    oxy-tick
    beer-tick
    streetfighter tick

Bloke with a smaller stick Weaselman's Avatar
    Quit bitching. Suggest funny shirt sayings or suffer the ban hammer!!

FFS

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    Oldskool, in the heat of battle you sometimes do and say things you latter regret. In this case I can now see my last post was over the top, whilst there are plenty of other things I could have said I have no reason to disrespect you like that, and I unreservedly withdraw it.

The mods have made it clear that the bitching was to end, so I again have no reason to do this other than I am man enough to admit it was unnecessary and I do not want that to be my last word on the matter.

I hate using computers to communicate, let alone a poxy keyboard to argue, and I especially hate to be judged by it.
    Last edited by onemadduc; 27-02-2013 at 03:53 PM.

Blog Entries
    cant be pete it makes sense....
    and that is a shirt idea but I still like my last one
    Jacktar might be to blame but pete fucked the goat :-)

Oldskool, in the heat of battle you sometimes do and say things you latter regret. In this case I can now see my last post was over the top, whilst there are plenty of other things I could have said I have no reason to disrespect you like that, and I unreservedly withdraw it.

The mods have made it clear that the bitching was to end, so I again have no reason to do this other than I am man enough to admit it was unnecessary and I do not want that to be my last word on the matter.

I hate using computers to communicate, let alone a poxy keyboard to argue, and I especially hate to be judged by it.
    Sweet lets drink!
    "I call it a Camberwell carrot as I invented it in Camberwell and it looks alot like a carrot"

STREETFIGHTERS
    Talked about by computers
    Built by internet heroes

ASF
    RIPPete

Awesome
    Streetfighting
    Fucktards

ASF Standard Full Member Swordsy's Avatar
    If you're offended, you've only yourself to blame

ASF
    menacing snarl
    with a
    bulldog stance
    STREETFIGHTERS
    Last edited by oldskool; 28-02-2013 at 05:22 PM.

Streetfighters..born in overseas factories...built in Australian sheds...ASF

officer....that wasnt a burnout...do you wanna see a burnout...asf

streetfighters...an artform you wouldnt understand..asf

STREETFIGHTERS
    Born in Japan
    Raised Downunder
    ASF

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast