Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: NEW SHIRT IDEAS (Jan 2013)

Blog Entries
    Clever!

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    Quote Originally Posted by K6Thou View Post
    Ok serious question, would there be enough interest for a run of ASF singlets ?
    You already have the most awesomest ASF shirt ever,just cut the fuckin sleeves off.

Quote Originally Posted by davo View Post
    You already have the most awesomest ASF shirt ever,just cut the fuckin sleeves off.
    Cutting the sleves off would ruin it, I couldn't wear it to court or weddings or funerals....

I landed numerous roots,broken up numerous relationships,broken multile ribs/jaws/elbows/knees/shins/and even a few Virgins while wearing that shirt.If i say its ok to cut off the sleeves...ITS OK. Btw,i havn't seen a pic of you wearing it yet???

I landed numerous roots,broken up numerous relationships,broken multile ribs/jaws/elbows/knees/shins/and even a few Virgins while wearing that shirt.If i say its ok to cut off the sleeves...ITS OK. Btw,i havn't seen a pic of you wearing it yet???
    What can I say ?

I'm camera shy, well that and I have a head that would strip paint off a kingswood at 50 yards...

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    TRAFFIC
    COPS ARE
    PERVERTS

they keep taking
    pictures of my arse!
    Last edited by onemadduc; 22-02-2013 at 08:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by onemadduc View Post
    TRAFFIC
    COPS ARE
    PERVERTS

they keep taking
    pictures of my arse!
    Yeah,that is sooo funny ,give youself an uppercut faggot,we'll make a "special shirt" just for you. "keep taking my arse pervert traffic cop Kodak Fuji"

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    Yeah,that is sooo funny ,give youself an uppercut faggot,we'll make a "special shirt" just for you. "keep taking my arse pervert traffic cop Kodak Fuji"
    WTF? The only faggotry here is in the reply.

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    This is a prime example of the problem with online forums. Fucktards who would otherwise piss and shit themselves if they came face to face with you in real life waste no time in arriving at the emotional trigger of labelling someone something and like so many key board warriors, they hide behind a computer monitor, only too willing to spew their toxic and divisive opinions from the cosy safety of their living room in anonymity.
    Last edited by onemadduc; 25-02-2013 at 04:43 PM.

ASF Premium Full Member
    onemad, i thought that about Davo about 8 years ago. Having met him a few times, he's alright. Especially because he lives in a different in a different state to me so i don't have to see him often.
    actually, he is usaully in a different state of mind to most people.
    more titanium than my bike

hmmmm tittys
    opps sorry you were saying ??

ASF Standard Full Member oldskool's Avatar
    Davo, a bloke who works for the railways.
    A madduc, a tool Davo digs holes with for the railways.

ASF KEEPIN IT REAL
    "I call it a Camberwell carrot as I invented it in Camberwell and it looks alot like a carrot"

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    Quote Originally Posted by oldskool View Post
    Davo, a bloke who works for the railways.
    A madduc, a tool Davo digs holes with for the railways.

ASF KEEPIN IT REAL

It’s easy to run your mouth, and I couldn’t care less if you or your fucktard mate like me or not. I accept that everyone is entitled to their opinion. But like most people I respect those who are willing to back it up.

ASF KEEPIN the KEYBOARD COWBOYS REAL

ASF Standard Full Member oldskool's Avatar
    Um just a bit of funny you do remember funny don't you?
    And you know what, let me know next time your in Vic and I'll back up anything your deluded mind needs backing up because I don't need a keyboard to hide behind.
    If you want the back up be ready for a chulchoc in the lixo, I'll make your crovy flow.

We loose one fucktard to gain another?
    I smell a rat, this bell end uses ASF lingo and has been here for 15 posts and seems to eager to rattle cadges.
    How do you be a member since 2008 and make only 15 posts?????
    Last edited by oldskool; 26-02-2013 at 07:47 AM. Reason: Is that you Pete with new spell check?????
    "I call it a Camberwell carrot as I invented it in Camberwell and it looks alot like a carrot"

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    Let’s keep it real than shall we. His comment was not intended to be humorous or satirical it is an outright attack. If he is man enough to swing in with a piece of shit comment like that. Be man enough to back it up or at the very least withdraw it.

The way I view it is; if I was standing in the front bar of the local having a conversation with a group of mates and someone interjected with that particular label, would I accept it? Not a snowballs chance in hell, even before the idiot finished mouthing the word I would have painted every wall in the room with his blood.

I have no ownership of the saying it is not an original idea. If you don’t like it say so or simple don’t endorse it, but when you try and big note yourself by attacking the person who posted it without having firsthand knowledge of who you are speaking to. You should be called to account.

As far as you and I meeting up, if you are that much of a fool that you want to back up fucktards statement, I would be more than happy to, so here is an idea, get in your vehicle and drive on down to Adelaide, or we can meet up somewhere on the border and discuss matters at a more personal level why wait? Si has all my details and I am only too willing for him to share them with fucktard or you for that matter so you can look me in the eyes and say it, then we will keep it real.

No need to flame or talk smack just do it.
    Last edited by onemadduc; 26-02-2013 at 04:26 PM.

wow top 2 posting threads on asf at the momnent are wingefests , come on guys grow up and move on , moderators please do you thing

back to the shirts , any progress on whats going to be voted for ??

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    Quote Originally Posted by hyofighter View Post
    wow top 2 posting threads on asf at the momnent are wingefests , come on guys grow up and move on , moderators please do you thing

back to the shirts , any progress on whats going to be voted for ??

Fair call, it is not my intention to agitate other members. I singled out the offending post only and in the absence of moderation, given the disrespectfulness of the comment, set the record straight.

If others are inclined in a no doubt misguided attempt to defend their mate’s stupidity, well… what can I say, welcome to the party.
    Last edited by onemadduc; 26-02-2013 at 05:18 PM.

ASF Standard Full Member Redmohawk's Avatar
    Its the internet , piss taking and retards abound. As soon as you take something serious here without meeting the person first and knowing there persona , you've lost the point.

Manners dont exist here, But mateship is in aplenty.

In the words of Jacktar "SHUT UP CUNTS! "

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    Come on, the same equally applies in reverse and that is my whole point.

ASF Standard Full Member Redmohawk's Avatar
    Trying to make a point in here is as mad as shoving a rabbid badger into your pants then bashing it to death.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast