Thread: Bridgestone Japan Visits Motorcycle Tyre Warehouse

Bloke with a smaller stick MONO's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Bridgestone Japan Visits Motorcycle Tyre Warehouse

Today we were honoured by being visited by two representatives from Bridgestone’s head office in Japan (Motorcycle Tyre Division) along with John Young (Qld State Manager).

We were part of a select few Bridgestone stockists in Australia to be able talk with, answer questions and give our feedback on the Australian market for motorcycle tyres directly to Bridgestone Japan.

Although Motorcycle Tyre Warehouse has only been open for one year, we hold the largest stock of Bridgestone motorcycle tyres of any independent motorcycle tyre store in Australia.

Once again, it was delight to have Bridgestone Japan come to Motorcycle Tyre Warehouse. Many thanks to John Young for making us a part of their visit to Australia.

Be sure to follow us on Facebook

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Motorc...56105401121484

to receive the latest information on current and up and coming Bridgestone Motorcycle Tyres.

We stock the latest Bridgestone tyres for all applications, road, race or dirt and are currently running pair deals on selected models.

All tyres can be professionally fitted & dynamically balanced in store or delivered to your door Australia Wide.

Our warehouse is located at Unit 2, 48 Kremzow Road, Brendale Qld 4500.

Any questions or queries on Bridgestone products, feel free to contact us on

FREE CALL 1800 MC TYRES (1800 62 89737)

ASF Basic Full Member
    Awesome mate, big congrats.you must be proud as ....... Well, a very proud person. Some recognition for all the hard work you (plural) have put in. Will give you a call when mine are next down to the canvas, for sure.
    GSX1400 Need I say more? Probably, yes.

RevHead
    congrats guys ,

ASF Premium Full Member El_Hefty's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    see youve moved some stock around nigel...

nice mate recognition is always great
    I can handle pain until it hurts.

Blog Entries
    Nice work as always Nigel.