Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: RIP Aussie Streetfighters

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    Blog Entries
    more like circle jeck lol
    and im a face fart person as well what do that say ....

Aussie Streetfighter Hooligan
    Blog Entries
    Edit:
    Last edited by Tony Nitrous; 20-01-2013 at 05:05 AM.

ASF Premium Full Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Weaselman View Post
    "Facebook probably has taken away most of the decent discussion side of things that I can see."

LIES!!!!!
    Well I haven't seen any posts of Muslim liking or bashing or white supremacy on Farcebook!

We have certainly had our share on ASF!

Only my opinion that perhaps the "policies" are better controlled???

Whether you like or don't like that stuff "IT WILL DETRACT" from people who don't want any opinion either way and being labeled!

I came on this site for STREETFIGHTERS!!!

I'm sure there are many sites out there who cater for the others.

Quote Originally Posted by Hagarr View Post
    Well I haven't seen any posts of Muslim liking or bashing or white supremacy on Farcebook!

Whether you like or don't like that stuff "IT WILL DETRACT" from people who don't want any opinion either way and being labeled!

There are plenty but it's funny how the rooster seems to become the feather duster in certain company.

ASF Premium Full Member
    Quote Originally Posted by K6Thou View Post
    There are plenty but it's funny how the rooster seems to become the feather duster in certain company.
    Apologies , must have missed something?

ASF Standard Full Member

Fully agree mate...some of the more recent topics could easily put new members off this site even if they didnt have to pay for the privilege...most people would not want to be associated with recent comments and as for advertisers I am sure they would distance themselves from recent topics on this site.

Its a pity really that some are so narrow minded in this day and age but I suppose they are allowed to speak their mind even if it leaves a bad taste in the mouths of most.
    and on the seventh God said " I'll be back in a few hours I'm goin for a rip on the bike "

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/showthread.php?23591-My-93-GSXR-750-WP-Build-(what-have-I-started-)

Apologies , must have missed something?
    Nah just my cryptic way of saying that some people can be larger than life on some sites yet would be considered small time on other sites.......

Clear as mud.

ASF Premium Full Member
    Quote Originally Posted by K6Thou View Post
    Nah just my cryptic way of saying that some people can be larger than life on some sites yet would be considered small time on other sites.......

Clear as mud.
    Yeah OK I get it, Wannabees basically!

Another aspect that shits me and has stopped me , FULL STOP, about this site has been the new aspect of uploading pics!

I am at a point in age and life where my head is that full of Software, Hardware, Firmware, Dropboxes, uploads, Downloads etc I just haven't been able to give a fuck about how to do this new uploading process images to the site.

I have many projects on the go that may interest others but just can't be fucked learning a new process, Farcebook ia piece of piss by the way, but I'm over it!

Bloke with a smaller stick Weaselman's Avatar

I was actually taking the piss because Ive never seen decent discussion about anything on Shitebook. It wasn't a go at you
    SOOOO What do we do? Whats a firm step 1?
    Last edited by Weaselman; 19-01-2013 at 04:04 PM.

ASF Premium Full Member
    I was actually taking the piss because Ive never seen decent discussion about anything on Shitebook. It wasn't a go at you

No offence taken! Apologies if it appeared so

Well ok.

This is an open forum so we cant start vetting people who want to come and have a look fair enough.
    But some of the shit on here is getting pointless. I think a pretty in depth cleaning of house is really in order to inject new life into ASF

Shit that doesnt have a place here is really getting out of hand and as much as I may get shot down for it pehaps the list of members needs to be whittled down. Paying or not, local, international who gives a toss.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Nitrous View Post
    When did you last see a post from Papa Smurf?
    Ozkat? Steve Burns? Dynomutt? Seen any build pics
    from Russ's V-Max project? Des's 14's looking good but
    It's posted up elsewhere not here, I could name many more.
    I know to some top builds going on in AU and oversea's
    but many of the guys are backing off from ASF.
    Builders in AU that are active posters on US and UK sites
    but not on here?

I wonder why?
    Steves busy building gay boats for wealthy arabs haha

I agree, this place has turned to shit, too many cockheads talking about anything but bikes. i used to post everything i build, now i just cant be arsed. nobody seems interested in bikes anymore...

ASF Premium Full Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Azrael View Post
    Steves busy building gay boats for wealthy arabs haha

I agree, this place has turned to shit, too many cockheads talking about anything but bikes. i used to post everything i build, now i just cant be arsed. nobody seems interested in bikes anymore...
    You'd have to excuse the "Godfather" of Streetfighters a bit of leniency!

"nobody seems interested in bikes anymore..."

Or riding them

Blog Entries
    them lets leed by expample.......

and imo for events etc we to really look at some form of hierarchy or commity ?

ASF Premium Full Member El_Hefty's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    more topics on what the forum is about, bikes, less of these sorts of threads, as rarely are they productive. Their intent might be good but normally just have a depressing negative effect. we had one last week, about where are all the old posters etc they just breed the poor feeling, its like staring at your navel while the walls fall down

Apart from bike threads the 'off topic' threads should be restricted to the usual pic/vid/joke threads, fuck the racist rants off for one and lets get a little more 'creative'
    I can handle pain until it hurts.

That to a point does exist with the usuals who run the rides we know. (AFR, NFR ect)

But if you appoint a set group its falls to them alone to keep everyone happy. And as we have seen when a person goes ahead and takes the reigns they get shot down if it doesnt appeal to a few people. And who wants that? It becomes a thankless job then because you'll never keep everyone happy and fuck me some of em really can yell rather than trying to run things themselves.

We run into the armchair syndrome again.

Any committee or appointment of site I dont know... leaders? would have to be the sole domain of Si

Putting it to the masses would be a shit fight. The appointed people would need to be assessed on their ACTUAL contribution to ASF not the time spent as a member or the number of posts they have.
    Last edited by Weaselman; 19-01-2013 at 04:31 PM.

Bloke with a smaller stick BANDITROD's Avatar
    i noticed a decline in bike build threads after des's bike got knocked off a few years back maybe it scared a few off ....i still come here cos its full of like minded people who love bikes and the threads you guys are refering to are usualy in the terrorist free zone if you dont like it dont fucking read it ...its simple really.. i know that people are having trouble with the new site but it is for the better IMO..........this happens every year at this time cos its too hot to be outside in the shed and we all start to go nuts if we dont have a bike together for riding in the nice weather so we turn on each other i have seen it time and time again its quite funny hahaha

Glenn Eason drinks and smokes and lends his arse to other blokes

Blog Entries
    thing is we dont want to stop the freedom of people just to post ramdom shit....
    past of what makes this place great is the wild west feel but now it looks more like where people come to try and look big.....
    rules wont help, but there is a great core of very intresting people still here.
    I say fuck them all, its up to us that care and fucking have the brains to know what the real deal is with our lifestyle.
    I have always rode because its the only place my fucked up mind ever found peace, and i have always moded bikes cause its what I do and where I feel I fit in the world and has leed to finding like minded people that get me.
    This site reps the real place in aus for people like me... we ride cause it is what we are not because its what we want to be.
    So I say rise up show the lowest parts what it really should be done and not by telling them but just by doing and happy shareing. i know half the shit i make or post most dont get but Im doing for the people that do even if they dont post, someone somewhere might get what they need from it.
    maybe we should start talking about some values or things the core would strive to be.

Agreed

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast