Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: RIP Aussie Streetfighters

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    Quote Originally Posted by ozzy1100 View Post
    shit that sounds like fun julies lol
    pm your # and Ill have you round for a beer when you up here Im about 40 mins west of brisbane cbd.
    Can you hear the banjo's from your place mate ?

Quote Originally Posted by K6Thou View Post
    Can you hear the banjo's from your place mate ?
    Whadayamean? he's the one playing em

Blog Entries
    can you two squeal like a pig.........

lets all embrace and sing Kumbaya...unless thats a raciest/homophobic/lesbianic/metrosexualic/idiotic/raciest/anti-islamabadic/fullysic-muslamic pig fucking erotic exotic asian ping pong shooting sex change vaginal sub penal penatrational genuine comment that offends anyone inparticular.

Quote Originally Posted by J7-11 View Post
    In my books, someone that sits by and lets something happen, is also at least partially accountable for those actions. An extreme example, you see a mate get pissed and slap his missus around, there's 3 options:

1. Enjoy what you see - you're a weak prick, just like him
    2. Don't like what you see, do nothing - you're still a weak prick
    3. Don't like what you see, do something about it - hooray, you're not a prick

Like I said, an extreme example. My point is if there's racist, derogatory or other BS that goes on here, people should pull people up on it, and mods should ban them (at least temporarily until they pull their head in). Like it or not, we are a multi-cultural society, and you're going to get people of all shapes, sizes, colours, ethnicity and sexual persuasion on here. If they come on here and see what I saw, they're going to leave, it's not worth their hassle to get caught up in the shit, especially as a newb. I know of 2 other mates, both into building bikes, that don't come on here anymore because of the shit. People might like to think of Streetfighters as a kind of "outlaw group" where the usual rules of society don't apply. Fair enough some of us "flirt with the law" (everytime we jump on a bike for example), but that's no excuse to act like a tool. Anyone is entitled to their own opinion, morals and ethics, however there are some basic rules apply to society, and which should apply here.

K6 - It's shit that you've been on the receiving end, unfortunately it's usually the small group of small minded dickheads that ruin it for everyone else. Hate breeds hate, war and terrorism are testament to that.

Look, maybe I caught this place on a bad day, maybe it's a storm in a tea cup and this place going downhill is just a reflection of everyone doing it tough and there's simply not enough cash going around for fun shiny toys. I'm going to stick around a bit and give it another go, my motorbiking direction might be a little different these days (tard now, and I've got a SV650 with GSXR bits I'm going to convert to electric when I have the coin), but there's no where else I'd go to share my love for bikes and riding. If I see some racist BS like "illegal immigrants steal all our money/jobs/wives" then I'll call someone on it.

By the way, whatever happened to ozkat and Mad Mundy? I saw some crap that went on with Shayne but what about Mundy?
    Fuck dude,i never realised you were asian,although we all new you were a faggot coz your a Navy fag. See J that used to be the lighter side of ASF.Mates takin the piss coz thats what Ausies do.Not that that refers to the topics your referin to....what are those topics.. coz i must have missed them?

And Shayynnno is still around,just not here.Mundy had a personal tradgedy,would love to catch up with him again 1 day

Pissed again davo ??

Weekend Warrior
    Hey Davo only a man knows what a man likes, next time you're in Tassie look me up and I'll show you some new tricks!

I'm all for having a laugh with between mates, but what I saw was fuck off were full, Hasif the terrorist, Guido this, Gillard the lezzo that. It's generalisations like that which piss me off. Like I said, maybe I caught this place on a bad day, maybe it's the minority spoiling for the rest of you lovely pricks, maybe these guys have been around so long you just turn a blind eye, they're like the semi-retarded uncle at Christmas time who plays with his dick all the time, he's OK he's just Uncle Davo...

Mate sorry to hear about Mundy. Inbox me the details when you get a chance. Thanks.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011