Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: fighters by streetbeastcycles.com

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    I think I just figured out why I quit coming over to this site a year ago and been a much major contributor ($ and build pics) at Customfighters. That site has a wide diverse selection of styles from fightered Harley Davidsons to fightered go-carts and the typical Bandit. And probably like here, most everyone has a special skill they bring to the table. Some are great mechanics, some do awesome body work, some are machinists, and some do fiberglass work. Thats the one cool thing about getting on these forums and meeting these talented personalities and see thier contributions of ideas and inginuity. Obviously all forums have that one mean postwhore guy that has an overbearing complexual personal issue without humility, but thats ok. I will still appreciate his talents as well. I'm sure you guys are not really as harsh as it may sound. I would hate to see such a cool forum not gain members due to a few unruley jackasses. When members are lost, thier ideas and art goes with them. I came here to learn, and I MAY ask some questions about your builds. Thats how I started fightering bikes, so I would appreciate some sort of humility. I dont expect anyone to LOVE mine or my buddies style but whats it really matter? I dont really like the typical naked bandit with a stock tail section from another bike.....but I'm not going to hit all your threads and tell you what "I dont like" and laugh you home. I appreciate any criticism but lets get real here guys and ask yourself ....why am I really here?

Thanks for the read guys...think I'll hang out for a bit and see what this place really has to offer!

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    Quote Originally Posted by oldskool View Post
    Well they make some shit looking bikes!
    Thanks for the compliment.
    Honestly people is it just me???????
    Not my taste in fighter but hey thats why we can say what we think hey!
    yes....yes we can.

The only reason American chariots like these and many other non fighter abominations make it to the pages of "The Bible" is to build the reader base and what a better place to do that than the good old US of A.
    I think your assessment is correct. "The Bible" is looking for unique bikes to sell magazines no doubt. If they were all Jap bikes with the fairings stripped they probably wouldnt make much money now would they....And actually "The bible" sells most of thier mags in the UK. Not that my nationality matters, but they really dont sell many here at all....cheers buddy.

ASF Standard Full Member
    well said r3volt1,

Welcome aboard again.... I am sure many people will slate my build (if i ever get it finished) but hey not to worry. I am quite comfortable with people not agreeing with me as I dont agree with many of them. Keep up the good work ,they sure do look better than a stretched out chromed blinged up bussa.
    and on the seventh God said " I'll be back in a few hours I'm goin for a rip on the bike "

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/showthread.php?23591-My-93-GSXR-750-WP-Build-(what-have-I-started-)

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    Quote Originally Posted by kartras View Post
    well said r3volt1,

Welcome aboard again.... I am sure many people will slate my build (if i ever get it finished) but hey not to worry. I am quite comfortable with people not agreeing with me as I dont agree with many of them. Keep up the good work ,they sure do look better than a stretched out chromed blinged up bussa.
    Thanks buddy. This is true. If there is anything I can help with just lemme knw..

Weekend Warrior
    Personaly, I cant see anything wrong with these Texas fighters, they are just different. Not saying I would build or ride one exactly the same but sometimes we need fresh ideas to take it to the next level. Thats how Streetfighters and all customised motorcycles have developed over the years. How about giving r3voltn1 a break guys.

ASF Standard Full Member oldskool's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by r3voltn1 View Post
    Thanks for the compliment.

yes....yes we can.

I think your assessment is correct. "The Bible" is looking for unique bikes to sell magazines no doubt. If they were all Jap bikes with the fairings stripped they probably wouldn't make much money now would they....And actually "The bible" sells most of their mags in the UK. Not that my nationality matters, but they really don't sell many here at all....cheers buddy.

Um it didn't even look like a complement and a post whore I am not, I do see the hard work that has gone into your bikes and top marks for that some good work done but I fail to personally see there relativity to Streetfightering as fairings are meant to come off not be put back on again etc.
    Streetfightering a Dam pump seems to be a pointless exersize and I'm sorry but I will indeed laugh in your face at the idea that you can Streetfighter a go-cart? WHAT THE!!!
    I'm sorry you think I'm a Jack arse for speaking my mind on a subject that is part of my life, Im also sorry you don't like what a Streetfighter really is, or is it that you Americans think it is your god given right to just make it up as you go along a lot like the English language you speak and the countries that surround you.
    My last Donkey comments (jack arse) the introduction of American built stretched faired cliponed not fighters was an attempt to gain more readers from across the pond and it looks like it worked or the other site would not exist, all in all some good looking real Streetfighters have come out of America but my total and only point here is to voice my and many others (not all) opinion that these faired hand bags are not Fighters and are more likely Bobbed cafe racers or some variant there of.

Just encase you missed it last time "WITH ALL DUE RESPECT"
    Last edited by oldskool; 23-12-2012 at 02:41 PM.
    "I call it a Camberwell carrot as I invented it in Camberwell and it looks alot like a carrot"

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    Um it didn't even look like a complement and a post whore I am not, I do see the hard work that has gone into your bikes and top marks for that some good work done but I fail to personally see there relativity to Streetfightering as fairings are meant to come off not be put back on again etc.
    Streetfightering a Dam pump seems to be a pointless exersize and I'm sorry but I will indeed laugh in your face at the idea that you can Streetfighter a go-cart? WHAT THE!!!
    I'm sorry you think I'm a Jack arse for speaking my mind on a subject that is part of my life, Im also sorry you don't like what a Streetfighter really is, or is it that you Americans think it is your god given right to just make it up as you go along a lot like the English language you speak and the countries that surround you.
    My last Donkey comments (jack arse) the introduction of American built stretched faired cliponed not fighters was an attempt to gain more readers from across the pond and it looks like it worked or the other site would not exist, all in all some good looking real Streetfighters have come out of America but my total and only point here is to voice my and many others (not all) opinion that these faired hand bags are not Fighters and are more likely Bobbed cafe racers or some variant there of.

1. I knew it wasnt a compliment ...but I thanked you anyway.
    2. I never directly called you anything but rather complimented you on your build.
    3. What does my country have to do with anything?...WTF? Obvious racist remarks to a fellow rider?
    4. If you dont like where this is going, Why keep poping up bullying my thread?

Nevermind....Keep it coming buddy....Lovin every minute of it! oh...and by the way....I especially love the passion you have put into words about motorcycles....keep up the good work! Lmaro!
    Last edited by r3voltn1; 23-12-2012 at 03:10 PM.

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    WERDS.

Dude, what was the last bike you built? Oh a fucken pink one... lol

ASF Standard Full Member oldskool's Avatar
    What the hey?
    "I call it a Camberwell carrot as I invented it in Camberwell and it looks alot like a carrot"

Quote Originally Posted by Azrael View Post
    Dude, what was the last bike you built? Oh a fucken pink one... lol
    You finished one yet, Tom?

RevHead
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruisecontrol View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Cruisecontrol View Post
    Yup, just because i dont post everything i do on here doesnt mean im not getting shit done..
    Finished a couple of cafes too!

Dylan, im kidding.

These guys may not build shit to everyones taste but at least theyre having a go. Perhaps if they are given a nice enough reception they might hang around and learn something or share something.

Can we move past sticking modern tail sections onto old bikes or is that all there is to streetfighters?

Pete, get on ebay and bid on an opinion of your own u sad cunt.

Ive got a stick a modern tail on an old oil burner project to finish for a mate and this bikes been finished severl times (even bursies worked on this one)but finally copped the chop ready for new tail in the new year. Is it original? No. Is it oldskool? Probly. Will it look cool? Definately
    Its nothing special though is it?

Upside down for full fail
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  

Aussie Streetfighter Hooligan
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Azrael View Post
    Upside down for full fail
    I like that.
    Had a couple of 11's, (got a 11G roller here now) but those 7 frames
    weigh next to nothing, hotted up 7's or 7/11 always look great fun
    and you'll always be "entertained" with that skinny little frame. Nice.

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinx View Post
    Personaly, I cant see anything wrong with these Texas fighters, they are just different. Not saying I would build or ride one exactly the same but sometimes we need fresh ideas to take it to the next level. Thats how Streetfighters and all customised motorcycles have developed over the years. How about giving r3voltn1 a break guys.
    ^^^ That

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12