Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Yella's Drag Busa

Weekend Warrior
    Thought this thread was about Yella's drag Busa ?

RevHead
    Quote Originally Posted by Azrael View Post
    im a cockholster
    clever ,lol

Seems like a little tongue in cheek has gotten out of shape as seems to happen on the interweb so lets move on.
    'Originally Posted by rock hard stock swingarms are for blokes with balls!! ha ha'

I would love to become a professional whistler. I'm pretty amazing at it now, but I wanna get, like, even better. Make my living out of it.

Yella turbo ZX7 Winner VCM Best Streetfighter and SOS encouragement award NFR 2011
    http://www.streetfighters.com.au/for...-s-ZX7-project

ASF Premium Full Member El_Hefty's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Yella View Post

Seems like a little tongue in cheek has gotten out of shape as seems to happen when petes involved so lets move on.
    better, more accurate
    I can handle pain until it hurts.

Pete, I will be leaving here at above 5 picking up Pav on the way and should see you 10:30 11 I'm guessing.

At this point I would like to say thanks to Pete for his help with things to this point as it would have been a huge head fuck for me otherwise.

The plan is to get it home and spend the next couple of days reading and looking.

G.L.F will be employed as soon as possible
    'Originally Posted by rock hard stock swingarms are for blokes with balls!! ha ha'

I would love to become a professional whistler. I'm pretty amazing at it now, but I wanna get, like, even better. Make my living out of it.

Yella turbo ZX7 Winner VCM Best Streetfighter and SOS encouragement award NFR 2011

RevHead
    cheers Ian ,il print up the fault codes ,so you have a reference .

RevHead

better still i posted it here
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails f1codes.jpg  

RevHead
    on its way home

1000k round trip and it's in the shed next to the 7 tomorrow I will start work

RevHead

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    Good Lads

Bloke with a smaller stick BANDITROD's Avatar
    good stuff yella get into it mate i wanna see that in action at the next xmas drags

Glenn Eason drinks and smokes and lends his arse to other blokes

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    Nice one Ian, can't wait to see your magic on this.

computer has died so working for a tablet and cant figure out how to post pic and vids from faceplant, but it is running and hoping to test ride this arvo

RevHead
    good job

RevHead
    really glad i found that extra broken wire in the harness ,soon you will put down some numbers how big is the smile,it lives cheers

After messing with the clutch slave and fixing a couple of general leaks I got it going, got it nice and hot and waited after a while number 3 dropped out. Check the wiring while in a poor state (one of the worst I have seem) still seems to have continuity. Time to sit back with the manual and have a read

Swapped number 1 and number 3 injectors and the fault moved. Looks like I need a new injector or 4

RevHead
    il send you some ,the ones in there come from a big wreckers in sydney, i got about 6 or seven laying around

thanks Pete

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast