Thread: Toy Run

Toy Run

Anyone going to the toyrun this sunday thought it would be good to meet up

ASF Basic Full Member
    Where's the toy run bud? was gonna go up to Mallala to see the cafe racers on Sunday.
    GSX1400 Need I say more? Probably, yes.

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    cant make it this weekend mate but we gotta catch up for a ride...glad to hear your better half is on the mend

went to the Adelaide toy run on sunday,anyone know who had the two streetfighters in the show and shine,was a great turn out .

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    On my way back from the Xmas drags I pulled into hahndorf mid arvo for a bite seen millions of bikes but only one fighter there fireblade of some description , fighters are rare to see here as the west is

ASF Basic Full Member
    I ended up going on the toy run as well, awesome turn out. Heard someone say they thought about 5000 of us were there, excellent day out and all for charity -mate. Thoughts go out to the young lad out cold on the road to Nairn, being looked after by our Harley riding brethren. See, we're not all chicken raping scumbags. (preaching to the converted, I know)
    Looked for you, safighter, but couldn't see you. Maybe cos we've never met.
    GSX1400 Need I say more? Probably, yes.

Was there mate about half way down pit straight and then hung out at the triumph riders club tent at the oval,and the bar mmmm jim beam