Thread: where are they now???

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace

where are they now???

Heres something to keep every body thinking and also cough up some info if you know were and what there doing.

"WHERE ARE THEY NOW"

*Simon Crafer

*Arron Slight

*Anthony Gobert (heard he was in court recently and told the Judge hes addicted to heroin)

*Garry Mcoy

*Sete Give up now

*Alex Criville

Just to get then ball rolling

Aussie Streetfighter Hooligan
    i know alex criville had a real bad accident and fuked his wrist and hand up didnt hear much of him after that

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    Gary McCoy is riding the Triumph 675 in WSS this year Bring on the powerslides[]

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    Sete has retired to his parents multi-million dollar Spanish estate on a 6 figure stipend.Officially he's there to oversee the production of the olive oil conglomerate but his 20,000 peso a day crack whore habit sees him in hospital for tissue replacement on his ("from a close source") thin penis several times a month.
    When at home he likes to whoop it up on pink sangria and accost the local toreadors with tales of his almost legendary dominance over some "wop" with the number 46 emblazoned all over him.
    The name Valentino sends Sete into fits of apoplexy and the nearest thing to hand usually becomes a crude weapon which,luckily,is ineptly handled with a result of failure to inflict anything meaningful.
    :reuters

Wasn't Crafar tied up with Michelin for a while?

I recon Slight did commentary and car racing in New Zealand. After he had that brain tumor removed no one would give him a run damn shame he was good to watch.

Yeah Slighty was good , at first i thought he was arrogant till one day he done somethin for charity and it changed my whole thinking about him and yep he was fucken great to watch , wish someone would have given him another go gone are the glory days although Haga is still a mad fucker to watch though

Aussie Streetfighter Hooligan
    devo is that haga "ifalloffalot"

Slighty was my fave to watch back in the mid nineties. Most notably the Laguna Seca round (96, I think??) where about 15 bikes piled up just off the start in race 1 and it was red flagged.

Slighty broke his ankle in the pile up, but got on his spare bike for race 2 and came 3rd. How good is that??

Weekend Warrior
    Hope thats not true about Gobert,he was an insanely talented rider.Used to love watching him slide past people on the outside of a corner.

Just realized why my comment may have been deleted although I was saying that if he was a smack head he was doing allright getting to throw his leg over rossi's m1.

Turns out I was talking about the wrong Gobert.

Google it.

Drugs are bad mmmkay.

(although!!! Imagine riding rossi's yammy wasted off your tits! would probably scare you straight for life)