Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: bloody idiot kids...

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace

bloody idiot kids...

riding down the southern express way out of adelaide and as i was passing under an overpass a bloody kid sticks his arm up like he is waving...looking as big as a primary school kid i think he is excited to see a motorbike, oh no what he has is a rock and guess who is his target.......ME.

bloody thing hit me fair and square in the guts and as you could imagine knocked the stuffing out of me. so guys be careful cause nothing is inicent anymore

ASF Premium Full Member fimpBIKES's Avatar
    u called the cops yeah?

i had a log thrown off an overpass as my subaru a few years back at night time
    scared the living fuck out of me and messed the car and windscreen up a fair bit

i still look going under the fuckers to this day!

got some nice bruises?
    Rev the fucker!!!!!

Bloke with a smaller stick
    Shame we can't dangle them over the bridge on a rope and watch them dodge the cars......I'd find that as funny as they find trying to fukin kill people. [}]
    Jesus died for his own sins...NOT MINE !

yeah fimp called cops once i got my breath back, lucky for em there are no off ramps until the end of the freeway cause at the time i would have killed them and there parents.

as for bruises it took a day or so to come out but it bloody hurt

ASF Depleted Uranium Member Large's Avatar
    I'd go straight up the grass bank and run the cunts down/kick their fucking teeth in.

Not a court in the land that would convict you in a "heat of the moment" scenario like that

bloody hell chris that coulda been awful dangerous...hope they catch the cunts

Bloke with a smaller stick BANDITROD's Avatar
    im with large on this one fuckin little cunts i cant stand shit like this its pissing me off just thinking about it,as if we dont have enough to worry about already and then you get shit like this happening

Glenn Eason drinks and smokes and lends his arse to other blokes

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    Did you chase the brats. The fuckers dont know what could happen. If something serious was to happen to you, hed have to live with the shame for the rest of his unwirthy life.

shit mate not good at all but at least youré still with us

little cunts need a bit of sense knocked into em for sure

Aussie Streetfighter Hooligan
    Shithouse man .. It'll come back around for the little fucks one day .. Least your upright

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    Large and Rod have it right i would have beat the shit out of them

Aussie Streetfighter Hooligan
    little toerags .....couldve been worse tho couldve been a fridge .... glad yer ok tho

That shit is fucked, I would agree with kicking the shit out of them but by the time you got your breath those little arse hairs would be long gone. At least your ok and hopefully the cops can do something useful for a change and catch the fuck heads

this sure shoke me up a bit, and yeah by the time i got me breaht back they wher long gone. didnt take long for the patrol cars to start patrolling the area.

Weekend Warrior
    If they catch them and their juveniles, they get a good behaviour bond or warning & let go. Don’t you love our justice system? Unless the have a real bad record already they will just be laughing at you.
    Let’s hope our new government starts to get tough.

bring back corporal punishment - kids aren't afraid of jack shit these days cause you cant touch em. Bring back the big stick and let them live in fear of it.

carry a 9mm... shoot the little fuckers before the get ya!!
    "it was self defence officer"

quote:Originally posted by appo

carry a 9mm... shoot the little fuckers before the get ya!!
    "it was self defence officer"
    Met a Sarf Efrican bloke once that did just that. His wife was killed when half a brick came through the windscreen, so next time he passed by the underpass , there was another group of rock throwers up on it, so he screeches to a halt, pulls out his Galil and drops half of them. The rest scarpered as he was reloading.

Bloke with a smaller stick Weaselman's Avatar
    I used to have to watch the overpasses on the melb haul along the M5 coming through the woolongong area. Was a sport for the fuckers. Then they dropped a piece of friggin concrete and killed a longhaul driver coming to sydney.

He had 3 kids and a wife. It wasnt till then they fenced the hwy overpasses on the south run.
    The central coast had them for years but you still get happening on the coast road through shellharbour and the like.

Last Sunday I was on the M4 just before dawn when I was passed by a clown in a soft top MX5 doing about 140 . That didn't worry but the moron bonnet surfing while the driver taped it with one hand and drove with the other did. Every time the driver moved the handycam the car weaved badly . I was convinced that he was going to stack it so I dropped right back to avoid possibly running over the surfer. Didn't have to worry because about 4kms later I saw the MX5 tangled in the cable "safety" barriers on the median strip & the driver and surfer were walking around OK. Seems that driving & filming takes more skill than they anticipated.....

And yeh Dutch, the R4 is a sweet weapon to use. Very accurate and very user friendly......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast