Thread: No NFR for me boys

Blog Entries

No NFR for me boys

well guys i will be un avalible for NFR this yr as the RTA has re imposed a good behavior bond on my licence for 2007 i done 10k over the speed the other week and i got a letter stateing i lose my breif in september , when i questioned this the RTA said we held your Good Behavior over from 2007 and had not informed me this was in play when i got my breif back last yr , so still undecided as to weather to fight it or just take the 6mths ,

either way right now i wont be at NFR this yr guys but i will still do a trophy prize for BEST STREETFIGHTER 2012

as usual you guys have supprted me all the way and i cant thank you guys enough ,

cheers

BIG KEV

RevHead
    what aload of bullshit,i hate the rms,cunts, fight it big guy!

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    and i thought WA had some shit rules , sounds like a load kev you might be able to fight it but one man against the gov good luck

Blog Entries
    yeah boys its a shit go and im going to be like david V goliath if i take this on so i need to make sure i can win but it will cost me more that i own lol its a lose lose situation

take the 6 , thats six months of not being designated driver , see theres the up side

Blog Entries
    yeah 6 mths to turbo the busa lol its getting a full strip down and clean up

ASF Standard Full Member Redmohawk's Avatar
    You'll be missed Kev , use the time constructively !

I don't understand the rules these days.
    I've only got L's on the car.
    Last year I got booked for about 20 over or so on the bike cost about $480, and I lost my Car L's for 3 months.
    But I didn't lose any points!?!
    I just don't get it, it's not like I've been a good rider/driver, I lost my licence a few years ago for a shit load of offences.

When I finally went to get my bike licence back they didn't want to give it to me, I had to wait half an hour while they checked rules to see if they could screw me over, shoulda heard these old blokes carrying on about my driving record saying I shouldn't have a licence.

Thats fucked mate, hope you get it sorted soon.
    Ladies and Gentelmen, take my advise. "Pull down your pants and slide on the ice."

Surely you can bum a ride with someone driving across ?? As for the RTA, they're a pack of pricks, but the odds of beating them are usually stacked against you.