Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Valiant, the mistress

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    Quote Originally Posted by El_Hefty View Post
    how the fuck can they sticker it in your driveway?

Best of the A bodies the ol VC someone else has/had one too im sure
    They can sticker any licenced vehicle anywhere if they believe its unroadworty. There was absolutely nothing wrong with mine, the cop was just being a cunt. He pulled in my dri ewY behind me a few minutes after id got home and proceeded to make a cunt of himself citing the vehicle for, and wait for it.... Boot need attention... Windscreen may leak.. And fluidleaks ofwhich there are none.
    I argued with him when he called my car a piece of shit and he then went to look at my ute untill i pointed out he was being recorded on the security cam on the front of my house and to fuck off and not push his luck. He took the advise and fucked off.
    The cunt gave me 4 days to get it to the pits 2 of which were sat sun and i was on shift so now ive decided to take my time and fix it to showroom quality to site the cunt.
    I saw the same maggot cunt putting a yellow on some apprentices p later van thisafternoon. Makes me want to punch him in the throat and drop a cleavland steamer in his open wheezing mouth.

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    Rant end
    Last edited by Azrael; 17-08-2012 at 09:02 PM. Reason: Double post for teh win

Bloke with a smaller stick
    Quote Originally Posted by Redmohawk View Post
    dont know shit about em
    Fuck right off, there is something you don't know about Red? I'm putting this in my diary.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

RevHead
    Quote Originally Posted by JackTar View Post
    Fuck right off, there is something you don't know about Red? I'm putting this in my diary.
    flabbergasted,lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12