Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2001 RSV mille R Fighter

New to Streetfighters

2001 RSV mille R Fighter

Custom streetfighter. It has taken 2 yrs to complete and i have spent over $10,000 on extras. Complete ground up build with no short cuts.

Engine: Rebuilt with1060cc big bore kit, new "stage 1" SBK ported heads, 57mm throttle bodies with carbon race airbox, power commander 3, Barnett hi performance cluthc kit, full 2-2 Akrapovic exhaust system, Evoluzione leads and spark plug kit, SAMCO reinforced coolant hoses, new oil pump.

Chassis/controls: All the usual adjustable Ohlins gear, front suspension has new seals and oil, F&R braided brake/clutch lines, ABM top yoke with pro taper bars, ABM grips, billet fluid reseviors and LED indicators, rego tube, SDR blade levers, streetfighter mirrors, performance slave cylinder, aftermarket pegs, Acewell digital dash, 520 race grade chain with 44T rear and 17T front spockets (also comes with a 16T front)

Bodywork: Resprayed in HOC black candy with a silver marble, 05 Tuono carbon fibre tail piece, lateral fairings and rear hugger, "predetor" style headlight unit, streetfighter bellypan and front hugger. carbon fibre chain, heel guards and fuel filler.

All wheel bearings, swingarm bearings and seals have been replaced. Everything has been powder coated or anodised black. The bike also has a remote keyless start and has only done 600km since the build so it is still being "run in". It has a twin map tune and it made 147hp on the dyno. Very regretful sale but a wedding and kids are taking all my time. I have this bike advertised on bikesales and Ebay aswell but would rather it go to a fellow fighter.

10 months rego
    $10,500ono
    Will: 0434123244
    Gold Coast QLD
    Name:  DSC01118 s.jpg
Views: 2314
Size:  59.6 KBName:  DSC01122s.jpg
Views: 2356
Size:  35.4 KBName:  DSC01119 s.jpg
Views: 4600
Size:  35.1 KBName:  DSC01117 s.jpg
Views: 8637
Size:  44.1 KB
    Last edited by AFYTA; 07-08-2012 at 10:32 AM.

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    And welcome to you too

Aussie Streetfighter Hooligan
    Hi there, joined yesterday do you now.... I was going to get that headlight, but i didn't

Two years to build and then you want to sell it to "a fellow fighter" and this with your first AND ONLY ever post on ASF. Hmmm.

Blog Entries
    Let the flaming begin bwhahahahahahahaha

lol. i even helped this bloke out by posting it in the ape fighters section and the ebay section.

Where is the love mate? People here don't much like peeps just joining to flog stuff.

Personally I think it looks like shit.

Bloke with a smaller stick Weaselman's Avatar
    I think it had a $12,500 price tag when it first went on Eghey... And he thinks we're idiots.

ASF Depleted Uranium Member Large's Avatar
    Cmon guys.

He's not breaking any rules as they stand.

Quote Originally Posted by Large View Post
    Cmon guys.

He's not breaking any rules as they stand.
    It would still be common courtesy to introduce yourself first. This seems to be the only post he has made

RevHead
    no intro ,no for sale post,simple

ASF Standard Full Member oldskool's Avatar
    Looks shit and the rude cunt can go eat a dick!
    "I call it a Camberwell carrot as I invented it in Camberwell and it looks alot like a carrot"

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    Remind me not to piss you lads off. Haha.

Aussie Streetfighter Hooligan
    No one has really even started to have a go yet hungrypuppy.

"It would still be common courtesy to introduce yourself first" ..... Yup...

"He's not breaking any rules as they stand."........ No probably not seeing as all the for sale threads need aproval from someone with a stick, if you guys think its ok then cool... Still nice to say Hello

New to Streetfighters
    WOW i never new a forum could be so bitchy so thanks for the kind words like "eat a dick" and "it looks like shit". Personnelly it doesnt bother me as your entitled to your oppinion and i like the feedback anyway. As for the other upset members, i guess it was rude to post an item for sale straight away so i apologise. I have never thought of joining ASF before as im a member of the AF1 forum which is all Aprilias so its alot more bike specific.

Im not sure if your messing with me Xa-Mont as its hard to tell now after this slaughtering haha but if you did help much appriciated.

As for flammings pfft iv had bigger flammings from my kids!
    So all you haters feel free to post more abuse if it makes you feel better, i wont loose any sleep.

New to Streetfighters
    Ill start again
    Hi everyone! Names Will ,im 26, live on the Gold Coast, have 2 kids and have been riding for about 10yrs.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AFYTA View Post
    Ill start again
    Hi everyone! Names Will ,im 26, live on the Gold Coast, have 2 kids and have been riding for about 10yrs.
    OK heres what you need to do click on this link http://www.streetfighters.com.au/for...To-The-Madness this is our welcome thread , All you need to do is post in the and intro your self thats all it is its simple manners plain ans simple mate

take it easy ok

ASF Standard Full Member oldskool's Avatar
    Hi Will and now welcome,

Its not Ebay and Im surprised you think you could do that on any forum and get away with it.
    AF1 must have been fun, after being an Aprilia mechanic for a few years I have come to the conclusion Aprilia owners are a lot like Guzzi owners "painful".
    Streetfighters is pretty specific also me thinks but then again not alot of decaf soy latte drinkers amongst us and if your kids are giving you a flaming your doing the parenting thing wrong mate.

Did you do the work to your Thunder yourself?
    "I call it a Camberwell carrot as I invented it in Camberwell and it looks alot like a carrot"

New to Streetfighters
    Again im sorry for the insult to the members. Cant say iv ever had a "decaf soy latte" but it sounds pretty homo.
    Come on not all Aprilia owners are painful, thats like me saying bike mechanics are shit because the last 3 i had work on my bike did a piss poor job. Im not one of those Japenese haters but just wanted to do something different as alot of ppl are not very familiar with Aprilias.

Yes done all the work myself except for the paint and dyno run.

Quote Originally Posted by AFYTA View Post
    Again im sorry for the insult to the members. Cant say iv ever had a "decaf soy latte" but it sounds pretty homo.
    Come on not all Aprilia owners are painful, thats like me saying bike mechanics are shit because the last 3 i had work on my bike did a piss poor job. Im not one of those Japenese haters but just wanted to do something different as alot of ppl are not very familiar with Aprilias.

Yes done all the work myself except for the paint and dyno run.
    At least you're off to a better start now. Most people have a winge and piss off. Lol

Welcome to the madness mate. Too bad you're selling her and good luck. Unfortunatly not that easy to sell fighters as we have a limited 'customer base'.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast