Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Nfr 2012

Bloke with a smaller stick rod185651's Avatar

Nfr 2012

For this year's NFR Weasel has been kind enough to put his hand up and have a go organising the ride and accommodation.

As per usual the NFR will be at Cooma again on the second weekend of November. Which this year is the 09th 10th and 11th of November.
    The main body will be leaving Pheasants Nest Servo nice and early Friday morning and taking the back roads down to Cooma.
    We will be staying at the Alpine Hotel again and I will update how much when I get a rough estimate of how many are coming.
    For those who have to work on Friday and coming down later, Weasel will have your rooms ready for you when you arrive later on (As per last couple of years).
    The plan is to ride there Friday have a few quiet ones Friday night, ride the Loop Saturday come back and you'll have a few light refreshing ales then the group dinner and presentations followed by a few more refreshing ales and then ride back on Sunday nice and hungover.

If you intend coming this is the thread to post your intentions.

There is a lock up garage
    Rooms are shared
    There will be a set menu for Saturday's Dinner
    If you intend coming post up on here or PM Weasel.

N.B: This year there is no break down service so it is strongly recommended that you have fresh tyres and maybe subscribe to a break down service from NRMA or another insurance company. I think it is about $95.
    Last edited by rod185651; 06-08-2012 at 07:54 PM.

Blog Entries
    I will be attending ( I will still sponsor the weekend with an award for best fighter )

RevHead
    im in ,il give a trophie as well

Bloke with a smaller stick Weaselman's Avatar
    Dont forget lads that the trophies that were won last year are boomerangs and get to be passed on to the next group of deserving maniacs.
    I'll be running the hotel and ride side of things and Hooligan has agreed to handle the awards and trophie side of thing. (Much appreciated)

PLEASE NOTE!!!
    The emails to the hotel will start going out from MONDAY THE 13TH OF AUGUST.
    If you know your coming please post on here in the affirmative with your +1's

I understand numbers will change but this is just the initial notification to book rooms.

Blog Entries
    Weasel my award is given out every year mate to the deserving member so the cant boomerang my award mate , cheers see you there you have big shoes to fill as rod has done a stellar job each year

Im in, been saving up my brownie points.
    Ladies and Gentelmen, take my advise. "Pull down your pants and slide on the ice."

Blog Entries
    I'm in for shizzle...

RevHead
    hey Rod are you not going ,well since i started the best home made part trophie,which turned into the adaptor adaptor trophie, magoo., im going for the roughest looking rider ,so wear your dirt bike boots ,red your a shoe inn,lol just turn up have fun and win ,lol, dont shave ,etc you get the idea,

RevHead
    Quote Originally Posted by EVLZX View Post
    maybe for you ,but im riding from just south of coffs harbour ,its 900k for me each way ,wouldnt miss it !

Quote Originally Posted by RevHead View Post
    maybe for you ,but im riding from just south of coffs harbour ,its 900k for me each way ,wouldnt miss it !
    Come on it's not that much further

What about this http://goo.gl/maps/o9y4F
    I'm not sure about that last road to cooma I'd have to check it out

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    Red, when are you heading to Bairnsdale? I've taken the thuirday arvo off from work but I'm working on Monday so I'll need to head back the usual way

Last edited by EVLZX; 07-08-2012 at 12:11 AM.

ASF Standard Full Member Redmohawk's Avatar
    Got to see a friend so leaving Thursday for seaford, then Friday morning I'll leave for cooma.

RevHead
    Quote Originally Posted by EVLZX View Post
    why dont you meet us at the big merino around 12 to 1 pm ,and we will do the back way out of Goulburn to Braidwood to Queanbeyan ,stop at hume in the A.C.T then onto cooma,same route as last year

ASF Depleted Uranium Member Large's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RevHead View Post
    why dont you meet us at the big merino around 12 to 1 pm ,and we will do the back way out of Goulburn to Braidwood to Queanbeyan ,stop at hume in the A.C.T then onto cooma,same route as last year
    He'll miss us by about 3 hours

I'm in.

So Jules shall we just hang about and wait for red on Friday?

Quote Originally Posted by xa-mont View Post
    I'm in.

So Jules shall we just hang about and wait for red on Friday?
    We'll plan closer to the date. If he leaves early morning, then we could wait for him. If not, we'll head off early and stop somewhere for lunch and just take it easy.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast