Thread: Does this count?

Pizza delivery boy/girl

Does this count?

hey guys!
    I'm new to this group
    I got me a 2012 Suzuki GSR750
    Does it fit in as a streetfighter?
    I haven't done much to it, only got a fender eliminator, going to shorten the mirror storks up so it doesn't look so goofy, and I'm planning on an Arrow muffler, and possibly a set of 5-Y-spokers (I think the standard rims are the same as whats on the GSXR750/600?)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0314.jpg   IMG_0329.jpg  

RevHead
    mate welcome ,its not what we think its what you think plus everyone has a starting point ,again welcome ,enjoy our maddness

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    cheers man
    I'm working on some custom camera mounts and soon I'll have some videos of my mates and me (R6 and Ninja650 riders T_T ) to post haha
    I hope the madness will never end!
    any help with the wheels would be great

RevHead
    Post away the more riding footage the better ,excellent, there's plenty of guys on here whom have built some really shit hot rides.

Bloke with a smaller stick BANDITROD's Avatar
    welcome aboard im guessing you are after some carrozeiras or something like that give Ben at extreme creations a call he will get you sorted

Glenn Eason drinks and smokes and lends his arse to other blokes

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    yeah man, I was looking at PVM's or Marchesini's
    they look dear as poison, but they are spruiking WSBK credits, so I dunno haha

Bloke with a smaller stick BANDITROD's Avatar
    i just bought a set of performance machine billet rims they aint cheap mate

Glenn Eason drinks and smokes and lends his arse to other blokes

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    I think the PVM's are going for $2k USD p/set for a 2012 GSXR750, the gixxer rims look identical to the ones on mine including rotors and sprockets, I'm going to have a talk to a mate who works for the Suzuki dealer here and see if I can cross-reference part numbers on both bikes, and maybe get factory brembo's for shts'n'giggles, but the gixxer and GSR front ends are different, so it's likely not going to happen

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    welcome mate
    i dunno if it counts mate but as pete said you have to start somewhere
    now rip the shit of and start a pic thread mate.

Weekend Warrior
    The K series radial front ends will swap into the GSR easily allowing you to use radial calipers. The Brembo HPK radial calipers aren't cheap at approx £1200 per pair, but they are phenominal calipers especially when mated to the HPK 320mm discs and 19mm Brembo radial mastercylinder. I have this set up on both my 1000cc Kawasaki ELR, and also on my 1170cc Z/GPZ.
    There's a lot of interchangability between the Suzukis, the GSR motor is based very closely on the GSXR750K5 motor, although I seem to remember the GSR has smaller valves and softer cams to give better midrange than the GSXR. The K series motor will slot into the GSR though, my 750K5 was kicking out 135bhp with a titanium Yoshi system, K&N airbox filter and custom mapped PCIIIusb, so there's room for gains on your motor.
    The GSXR fitment Marchesini forged ally T section, Y spokes are around the £1800 per pair in a 3.5/5.5 combo, and are a reasonable weight saving over the OEM wheels, I have a set on my 1000 ELR.

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    cheers for thw info, sussing it all out now
    and whats the laws regarding mirrors, i got mine off at the minute, had a cop following me and didnt pull me over? i was also shitting myself cause i left my wallet at home haha
    if i can get away with it, im going get rid of them completely, the GSR with no mirrors at all looks tough!

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    I dont think I'd like to ride without mirrors.
    I like scanning whats happening infront of me...and behind...
    I reckon you'd need some mirrors on your bike from a legal point of view.....maybe get some enduro Dual Stars....they're small,you wont even see them...and if the cops pull you up....you still have some mirrors on your bike??

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    anyone know where i could pick a hydraulic clutch for a 2004/5 GSXR750?
    it looks like its only compatable with a cable, but fingers crossed