Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How long will it be....

ASF Standard Full Member oldskool's Avatar
    Wikipedia is where it came from Trav.
    Oh try the oxford then
    sodomy

[sod-uh-mee]

noun

1.anal or oral copulation with a member of the opposite sex.

2.copulation with a member of the same sex.

3.bestiality ( def. 4 ) .

And Numbers Iv got no time for faggots.

Last edited by oldskool; 20-04-2012 at 03:22 PM.
    "I call it a Camberwell carrot as I invented it in Camberwell and it looks alot like a carrot"

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    Quote Originally Posted by oldskool View Post
    Wikipedia is where it came from Trav.
    Oh try the oxford then
    sodomy

[sod-uh-mee]

noun

1.anal or oral copulation with a member of the opposite sex.

2.copulation with a member of the same sex.

3.bestiality ( def. 4 ) .

Thanks for re-affirming my point with a real dictionary definition then.

So any anal or blowjobs with your missus are out of the question for you Dylan? it's depravity right? (note: statement made sarcastically to point out how it is non related... just in case you couldn't work that out)

ASF Premium Full Member El_Hefty's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rod185651 View Post
    Well said mate, I've got no time for bigots
    but apparently Mr Numbers bigots are now a minority so now you need to pander to them .

On a side point hows your balls, get through that one ok?
    I can handle pain until it hurts.

Lets get back to the issue at hand which I would say is NOT a minority of muslims that behave badly but a Majority.
    I believe a lot of the older ones are the good ones they remember what it was like back home and they don't want it to be that way again.
    But the majority that I have come in contact with are fukwits, and have no respect what so ever for the aussie way of life that so many of our forefathers gave there lives for.
    Of course the root cause of this is a bunch of piss weak politicians that don't have a back bone between the lot of them.
    And before you go branding me a racist I've been or tried being mates with many different people from different cultures over the years and what I've found is they don't give a shit about Australia, they treat Australia and it's people with such disrespect. And in this I am mainly referring to the sand niggas. It takes all your self control not to snap.
    Who gives a fuck about the poofs and lezos if they wanna do that let em. I'm not a fan I'm not gonna go jump the fence. At the end of the day most of them have pretty strong Aussie values perhaps with a bit of a twist but fuck it.
    So anyway

On another note though I do believe a family should consist of a mother (being a woman) a father (being a man) and kids

Fuck what have I started ???

I posted this video to maybe open a few apathetic eyes to the fact that this shit is real and is happening world wide. These cunts don't want to come to 'Australia' they want to come here and make the place theirs...... ie they have no respect for our laws, customs, society or way of life etc. Now I am not the most articulate guy around but I'll be fucked if I'll stand idly by and watch my country go to shit because of these cunts, I may be a bigot, quite possibly a racist (which has nothing to do with the issue at hand) but I love the Aussie way of life and won't give it up without a fight. The schools have already started the PC bullshit, my daughter doesn't even know what baa baa black sheep is, its now baa baa coloured sheep for fucks sake....

Where the fuck do we draw the line on these minority groups and their puppets in the government ?

I'll put my tinfoil hat back on now........

Quote Originally Posted by K6Thou View Post
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by K6Thou View Post

I posted this video to maybe open a few apathetic eyes to the fact that this shit is real and is happening world wide. These cunts don't want to come to 'Australia' they want to come here and make the place theirs...... ie they have no respect for our laws, customs, society or way of life etc. Now I am not the most articulate guy around but I'll be fucked if I'll stand idly by and watch my country go to shit because of these cunts, I may be a bigot, quite possibly a racist (which has nothing to do with the issue at hand) but I love the Aussie way of life and won't give it up without a fight. The schools have already started the PC bullshit, my daughter doesn't even know what baa baa black sheep is, its now baa baa coloured sheep for fucks sake....

Where the fuck do we draw the line on these minority groups and their puppets in the government ?

I'll put my tinfoil hat back on now........
    well done mate its all ur falt
    lol

well as the people that claim to be MUSLIMS in the video, have said on camera its a free world and we can say what we want !!!

well im in a free world and you know what ?? with their own words "its a free world and we can say what we want !!!"

here is my say "" in a loud chant"

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSSIE

Bloke with a smaller stick
    I think I'm in love with a gay muslim, are you guys all cool with that?
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

Quote Originally Posted by ALBI View Post
    well done mate its all ur falt
    lol
    It wasn't me blame Jacktar lol

Aussie Streetfighter Hooligan
    Quote Originally Posted by Redmohawk View Post
    Genetically speaking , "Racisim" or As I quite like Oldskool mentioned "Racial Intolerance" is likely a genetic based trait passed down through most streems of race over the world. Using dawins theorys it would make sence to be wary of someone (until proven to be trusted) not of your race long ago. Kept you alive longer ! Then a little interbreeding when you found something compatable would increase your genetic deversity both to the benifit and detriment of the clan. Depending on how the mix went.

Bullshit.

"Diversity" is a social construct to dilute the White race and it's civilizations by the "powers that be" i.e. "god's" chosen people.

Think I'm a crackpot?

Then ask yourself this, what is the only "white" (in skin colour ONLY) country that has NO mass non white immigration?

Quote Originally Posted by EFE 1230 View Post
    Think I'm a crackpot?
    Yes
    Then ask yourself this, what is the only "white" (in skin colour ONLY) country that has NO mass non white immigration?
    Maybe the vatican city? i don't know, but why does it matter?

Quote Originally Posted by xa-mont View Post

Has anyone harmed you by being gay?

If it wasn't for niggers eating/fucking diseased primates and then some "harmless" gay fucking a nigger the world would be AIDS FREE.

Yes

Maybe the vatican city? i don't know, but why does it matter?

Sorry you fail.

Europe Is Being Raped By Muslims

The German author Henryk M. Broder recently told the Dutch newspaper De Volkskrant (12 October) that young Europeans who love freedom, better emigrate.

Europe as we know it will no longer exist 20 years from now. Whilst sitting on a terrace in Berlin, Broder pointed to the other customers and the passers-by and said melancholically: “We are watching the world of yesterday.”

Europe is turning Muslim. As Broder is sixty years old he is not going to emigrate himself. “I am too old,” he said. However, he urged young people to get out and “move to Australia or New Zealand. That is the only option they have if they want to avoid the plagues that will turn the old continent uninhabitable.”

Many Germans and Dutch, apparently, did not wait for Broder’s advice. The number of emigrants leaving the Netherlands and Germany has already surpassed the number of immigrants moving in. One does not have to be prophetic to predict, like Henryk Broder, that Europe is becoming Islamic. Just consider the demographics. The number of Muslims in contemporary Europe is estimated to be 50 million. It is expected to double in twenty years. By 2025, one third of all European children will be born to Muslim families. Today Mohammed is already the most popular name for new-born boys in Brussels, Amsterdam, Rotterdam, and other major European cities

Europe Is Being Raped By Muslims

The German author Henryk M. Broder recently told the Dutch newspaper De Volkskrant (12 October) that young Europeans who love freedom, better emigrate.

Europe as we know it will no longer exist 20 years from now. Whilst sitting on a terrace in Berlin, Broder pointed to the other customers and the passers-by and said melancholically: “We are watching the world of yesterday.”

Europe is turning Muslim. As Broder is sixty years old he is not going to emigrate himself. “I am too old,” he said. However, he urged young people to get out and “move to Australia or New Zealand. That is the only option they have if they want to avoid the plagues that will turn the old continent uninhabitable.”

Many Germans and Dutch, apparently, did not wait for Broder’s advice. The number of emigrants leaving the Netherlands and Germany has already surpassed the number of immigrants moving in. One does not have to be prophetic to predict, like Henryk Broder, that Europe is becoming Islamic. Just consider the demographics. The number of Muslims in contemporary Europe is estimated to be 50 million. It is expected to double in twenty years. By 2025, one third of all European children will be born to Muslim families. Today Mohammed is already the most popular name for new-born boys in Brussels, Amsterdam, Rotterdam, and other major European cities
    This is exactly what I'm talking about. Hitler might have been against a race but the white man now needs someone who is smart enough and strong enough to stand up to this invasion.

Anti-racism campaign to target middle Australia

MIDDLE-CLASS people -- rather than extremists who will never change their views -- need to be the main target of a new national anti-racism campaign.

Race Discrimination Commissioner Helen Szoke and the Australian Human Rights Commission have been charged with developing and implementing a comprehensive anti-racism strategy for Australia.

Dr Szoke said while tougher penalties for racism should be considered, there were very specific institutional settings where racism was flourishing, including workplaces.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news...-1226333769640

If it wasn't for niggers eating/fucking diseased primates and then some "harmless" gay fucking a nigger the world would be AIDS FREE.
    Grow up.

Helen Szoke was appointed as Australia’s full time Race Discrimination Commissioner on 5th September 2011 for a five year term.
    Up until her appointment, Helen Szoke was the Commissioner with the Victorian Equal Opportunity and Human Rights Commission and worked with the Commission from 2004 until August 2011. During this period she managed the expansion of the Commission’s functions under the Charter of Human Rights Act and the modernisation of the Equal Opportunity Act in that state.

Helen is a Patron of New Beginnings which is an NGO set up to deal with peaceful conflict resolution with a focus on people of African Descent.

She is also Patron of the Australian Arabic Women's Foundation Inc, which aims to empower, encourage and support women from Arabic backgrounds to become independent.
    In 2011, Helen was awarded the Law Institute of Victoria Paul Baker Award for contribution to Human Rights.

Are Joo seeing the big pigture X-mont?

Grow up.

Don't like facts?

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast