Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: How long will it be....

ASF Depleted Uranium Member Large's Avatar
    More from the "Religion of Peace"

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=aef_1337564912

Aussie Streetfighter Hooligan

A PROMINENT Muslim youth leader, who preaches the perils of crime to his community, has been charged with possessing more than $1.5 million worth of cocaine.

Police allege 36-year-old Fadi Abdul-Rahman, who featured in Kevin Rudd's 2020 Summit in 2008 and has been a fighter for justice in western Sydney, was part of a commercial cocaine syndicate that was caught with 5kg of the drug hidden in a chess set.

He became a prominent public figure for his work in steering Lebanese youth away from a life of crime and his work was the subject of SBS and ABC TV documentaries.

According to police documents tendered to court at a bail hearing in April, Abdul-Rahman was one of three men arrested on March 30 at an apartment on Dudley St, Punchbowl.

Police allege Abdul-Rahman and another man were in the process of cracking open the chess set when they were arrested.

He shot to prominence following the 2005 Cronulla riots with his outspoken defence of Sydney's Muslim community. He also set up the Independent Centre of Research -- a Muslim youth centre in Lidcombe aimed at convincing youths to turn away from a life of crime.

Muslim youth leader Fadi Abdul-Rahman's $1.5m cocaine charges | thetelegraph.com.au

ASF Premium Full Member MattyDucati's Avatar
    All Religion should be banned! they all fuckin loopy. white power is a myth, stop kiddin ya self as this thread would not exist if it was real.
    Cheers Matt

I hate being bipolar, its awesome!

ASF Premium Full Member MattyDucati's Avatar
    O yeah, i was told by a good source that Jacktar invented religion.
    Cheers Matt

I hate being bipolar, its awesome!

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213