Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: How long will it be....

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace

How long will it be....

before this shit is on our door step....

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    Would we be able to do that in their land without getting shot.
    Na I don't think so, if they don't like the laws of the country their in well fuckoff.

ASF Standard Full Member oldskool's Avatar
    If they hate the UK so much they should fuck off back to the middle east, but then again they wouldn't get the western things they have come to enjoy, Fuckin Hypercritical sand monkeys!
    "I call it a Camberwell carrot as I invented it in Camberwell and it looks alot like a carrot"

Aussie Streetfighter Hooligan
    Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

You can only be racist if your white!
    I have been labelled racist may times over but the truth is Im just racially intolerant and proud to be White.
    "I call it a Camberwell carrot as I invented it in Camberwell and it looks alot like a carrot"

These muslims leave their own country because the don't 'like' it but the whole premise of the muslim religion is to make any place they live muslim.....

As long as the Muslim population remains around or under 2% in any given country, they will be for the most part be regarded as a peace-loving minority, and not as a threat to other citizens. This is the case in:

United States — Muslim 0.6%

Australia — Muslim 1.5%

Canada — Muslim 1.9%

China — Muslim 1.8%

Italy — Muslim 1.5%

Norway — Muslim 1.8%

At 2% to 5%, they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups, often with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs.
    This is happening in:

Denmark — Muslim 2%

Germany — Muslim 3.7%

United Kingdom — Muslim 2.7%

Spain — Muslim 4%

Thailand — Muslim 4.6%

From 5% on, they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population. For example, they will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature halal on their shelves — along with threats for failure to comply. This is occurring in:

France — Muslim 8%

Philippines — 5%

Sweden — Muslim 5%

Switzerland — Muslim 4.3%

The Netherlands — Muslim 5.5%

Trinidad & Tobago — Muslim 5.8%

At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves (within their ghettos) under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islamists is to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

When Muslims approach 10% of the population, they tend to increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions. In Paris, we are already seeing car burnings. Any non-Muslim action offends Islam, and results in uprisings and threats, such as in Amsterdam, with opposition to Mohammed cartoons and films about Islam. Such tensions are seen daily, particularly in Muslim sections, in:

Guyana — Muslim 10%

India — Muslim 13.4%

Israel — Muslim 16%

Kenya — Muslim 10%

Russia — Muslim 15%

After reaching 20%, nations can expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings, and the burnings of Christian churches and Jewish synagogues, such as in:

Ethiopia — Muslim 32.8%

At 40%, nations experience widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks, and ongoing militia warfare, such as in:

Bosnia — Muslim 40%

Chad — Muslim 53.1%

Lebanon — Muslim 59.7%

From 60%, nations experience unfettered persecution of non-believers of all other religions (including non-conforming Muslims), sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia law as a weapon, and jizya, the tax placed on infidels, such as in:

Albania — Muslim 70%

Malaysia — Muslim 60.4%

Qatar — Muslim 77.5%

Sudan — Muslim 70%

After 80%, expect daily intimidation and violent jihad, some state-run ethnic cleansing, and even some genocide, as these nations drive out the infidels, and move toward 100% Muslim, such as has been experienced and in some ways is on-going in:

Bangladesh — Muslim 83%

Egypt — Muslim 90%

Gaza — Muslim 98.7%

Indonesia — Muslim 86.1%

Iran — Muslim 98%

Iraq — Muslim 97%

Jordan — Muslim 92%

Morocco — Muslim 98.7%

Pakistan — Muslim 97%

Palestine — Muslim 99%

Syria — Muslim 90%

Tajikistan — Muslim 90%

Turkey — Muslim 99.8%

United Arab Emirates — Muslim 96%

100% will usher in the peace of ‘Dar-es-Salaam’ — the Islamic House of Peace. Here there’s supposed to be peace, because everybody is a Muslim, the Madrasses are the only schools, and the Koran is the only word, such as in:

Afghanistan — Muslim 100%

Saudi Arabia — Muslim 100%

Somalia — Muslim 100%

Yemen — Muslim 100%%

Last edited by Gitzy; 20-04-2012 at 04:32 PM.

Sorry about the light font I tried to c&p several times but failed......

Quote Originally Posted by oldskool View Post
    You can only be racist if your white!
    I have been labelled racist may times over but the truth is Im just racially intolerant and proud to be White.
    Racial awareness is not against the law brother..... I might be racist, I have been labeled racist more times than I care to remember. I will admit to having a celtic cross tattooed on my leg and I am quite proud of being able to walk freely around in my own country, with said tattoo offending anyone who knows what it stands for.....

Bloke with a smaller stick BANDITROD's Avatar
    too right Dan i am with you there mate

Glenn Eason drinks and smokes and lends his arse to other blokes

RevHead
    i was in one of the so called missions ,for our indigenous ,fixing a car ,when one of the elders a women ,started scream what are you white cunts doing ,here doing our mans work ,i looked at her and i said ,you people have the hide to call me racists,when its you. whom in fact incite riot here in our towns and your 17,18 year olds bash people for no reason , ,i am not racist ,there money is as good as anyone's, its this in grained idea that we hurt them ,well i hate to inform them i was born 47 yrs ago and had nothing to do with anything from the 19th century ,

ASF Standard Full Member Redmohawk's Avatar
    Just put curser at top and hold as you scroll down, once the lot is highlighed its great to read. I like it a little hidden, just like my hawk .

Genetically speaking , "Racisim" or As I quite like Oldskool mentioned "Racial Intolerance" is likely a genetic based trait passed down through most streems of race over the world. Using dawins theorys it would make sence to be wary of someone (until proven to be trusted) not of your race long ago. Kept you alive longer ! Then a little interbreeding when you found something compatable would increase your genetic deversity both to the benifit and detriment of the clan. Depending on how the mix went.

The town I live in has a very broad ethnic diversity, the muslim content has been here a long time with muslim albainians being on my next door since i was 4 . Now there content is rising very quickly for a country town, we are a "hub" for new arivals. An obvious "magic shield" is around alot of the new arivals atm with police refusing to prosecute/search/intimidate the local muslim youth in the same manor as the local white/tan/yellow and indigenous groups.

I have personally witnessed local cops turn a blind eye (though not acting on reports by investigation) to new arivals commiting illiegal acts (drinking (yes muslim youths) in a public place whilst in charge of and driving a car on a public road no less!) I know this because I went and looked for myself , no cops in 30 min and I drove past 2 marked cars driving about the area. And when I reported to the cops I was currently witnessing the act also , they told me there were no avalable cars in the area , as one drove past me .

Makes you feel like planting high explsive into strange places.
    Last edited by Redmohawk; 19-04-2012 at 10:49 PM.

Im glad we're talking about dune coons you fuckin peanut !
    Last edited by oldskool; 19-04-2012 at 10:32 PM.

RevHead
    Quote Originally Posted by oldskool View Post
    Im glad we're talking about dune coons you fuckin peanut !
    Doesnt matter, what racist groups were talking about, its people whom cannot see there nose on there face ,that seem to be so one eyed about society,your vision is one from the 30s,or 40s ,what was that cunts name, oh it was hilter .

one thing you will never ever get a grasp on, is you cant force your views on every person and have them like them ,so you insult them ,keep up the good work Dlyan. is you beer half full or half empty !

Quote Originally Posted by RevHeadPete View Post

one thing you will never ever get a grasp on, is you cant force your views on every person and have them like them ,so you insult them ,keep up the good work Dlyan. is you beer half full or half empty !
    Pete the islamic militants only want to observe sharia (sp?) law, ie any woman has to be covered head to toe etc etc. Would you want that for your wife or daughters ?
    Last edited by K6Thou; 19-04-2012 at 10:57 PM.

RevHead
    [QUOTE=K6Thou;356176]Pete the islamic militants only want to observe sharia (sp?) law, ie any woman has to be covered head to toe etc etc. Would you want that for your wife or daughters ?[/QUOT

Dan i understand this principal ,but until people start accepting people for whom or what they are,racism will never go away ,turning a blind eye to it or saying ,this group is worse then the other is silly ,because racism is just racism ,hey they hate us because we refuse to understand them ,and vis versa ,until man can remove his head from his own arse and relise that our skin and eyedeolidgy ,are the only differences ,well there will always be this debate ;end of rant
    Last edited by RevHead; 19-04-2012 at 11:05 PM.

Pete, it would seem that you have confused racism with religious predjudice (my spelling is shit !!!).... I don't want to sound like an arse dude but do some research on muslim law etc..... If these dune coons ruled this country, be it in government or on the street and your wife or daughter walked down the street without the appropriate burka or what ever she would be raped and killed..... Regardless of what side of the fence you squat on do you really want to see this great nation turn into a muslim state.....?

Quote Originally Posted by RevHeadPete View Post
    Doesnt matter, what racist groups were talking about, its people whom cannot see there nose on there face ,that seem to be so one eyed about society,your vision is one from the 30s,or 40s ,what was that cunts name, oh it was hilter .

Read Pete dont get all high and mighty with out reading the content this is why I called you a peanut.

I don't wish to force my views on anyone, this is if you could fuckin read peanut a discussion on the fact that people not like us who have a totally different code of ethics and values come to our countries and try and force their views on us and expect us to assimilate to their way of life religious beliefs.

As for old fashioned in the way I think maybe but that is a right too and I think you will find alot more people thinking this way as time gos on and our lifestyles are threatened by immigrants with fundamentalist views.

And my beer is full unless I have drunk it fuck tard.

Already on our doorstep !

Quote Originally Posted by K6Thou View Post
    before this shit is on our door step....

RevHead
    And my beer is full unless I have drunk it fuck tard.
    ' prime example "

You really are pond life Pete no wonder they get you to fix cars on a Mission you'd fit right in.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast