Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Stolen bike!!!!!!!

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder

Got my baby back!!!!!!!!

Ok so I got a call this morning to come pick up my bike..........

Pretty bitter sweet, not only is my bike pretty messed up but the Fukien wanker took it to test ride some poor kids
    2010 R1 and never returned! The kids got no insurance either poor cunt!

So my bike is gonna need a lock set, top triple, new rotors (bent) new rego plate, mirrors, front rim and I think the forks are tweaked also..... Oh and deff a paint job and frame polish.

Insurance is sending an assor out in a few days. I think they'll write it off

ASF Premium Full Member MattyDucati's Avatar
    bitter sweet!
    Cheers Matt

I hate being bipolar, its awesome!

Bloke with a smaller stick rod185651's Avatar
    Fuck sorry to hear that mate

Damn!! Sometimes its better not o see what these Fuckheads do to your pride and joy, pity they probably won't feel what you would do to them if you caught up with them.

Quote Originally Posted by kiwi kdx View Post
    Ok so I got a call this morning to come pick up my bike..........

Pretty bitter sweet, not only is my bike pretty messed up but the Fukien wanker took it to test ride some poor kids
    2010 R1 and never returned! The kids got no insurance either poor cunt!

So my bike is gonna need a lock set, top triple, new rotors (bent) new rego plate, mirrors, front rim and I think the forks are tweaked also..... Oh and deff a paint job and frame polish.

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    that sucks for you and for the other dude. hopefully they catch the fucker.

Blog Entries
    The fucker that did this needs a gun to his head and the trigger pulled. A fucking waste of air and space. What a lowlife loser cunt.

Mate I fully agree, the only description I got was he looked eastern European,

It least I was insured, this poor kid with the R1 wassent!!!

He turned up on my bike parked across the road, said he forgot his license......
    The guy gave him the bennifit of the doubt and let him test ride it,

If I ever sell a bike again they ant going anywhere on it unless I have a pic of the license
    And a pic of them!!!!!!!!!!! I would urge everyone else to do the same, let's make it common practice!

Bloke with a smaller stick BANDITROD's Avatar
    what a lowlife cunt karma will get him and his

Glenn Eason drinks and smokes and lends his arse to other blokes

Fuck mate, glad you got it back hopefully its not to fucked. The scum that pinched it should have his hands removed and his forehead branded 'thief' just so everyone he comes into contact with knows he is a lowlife piece of shit.

Hi Mate, glad you got your bike back.

I know the feeling. I'm a nurse and was working at Leverndale hospital in Glasgow with my bike parked in front of the ward with a dirty great chain through the front wheel but it wasn't there when I got off duty.
    The fuckers had only driven a van into the hospital and lifted my bike into the back and fucked off.
    The Police found it a couple of weeks later in somebodys living room in Pollock whilst they were doing a drugs raid.
    Buckled front disc, rearview mirrors gone, front brake caliper mounting bracket gone and caliper hanging over the handlebars, ignition barrel smashed and a big dent in the petrol tank with the the filler cap was wrecked. Insurance company didn't pay out either as it was "recovered"

These people ARE SCUM and do not deserve leniency in court. They're grade A fuckers.

I think they should be invited to an ASF party in remote country Victoria and introduced to Banditrod and his mates along with his "toys" and his "pets" and have him explain to them the error of their ways. THESE PEOPLE ARE FILTH

By the way I hate bike thieves

Did I say they're cunts?

ASF Standard Full Member Redmohawk's Avatar
    14 inch post hole 8 feet deep , two broken collerbones bag of rappid set and a short red gum post to top it off. Preferably a corner post on someones fence out in the middle of fuck knows. At 4 am , the farmer will love the new strained fence to.

Unless I know/trust a bloke 100% cash in hand before they throw a leg over, let alone ride it.

New take on one red paperclip? Hopefully the cunt trades up for a HD from a Ulans or Rebel.
    Cocky cunt might just try it.

Stiffsimon, that Fukien sux mate, what insurance company? I'm with insure my ride and there theft cover, covers damage caused by theft, I feel Fukien lucky for that!!!

Mohawk and aido I love ur ideas! If only we could make it happen!

Hiring a machine next week with a 600mm auger and putting in fence posts. Have the cacass out here before monday.
    Shed slab goes down in 2 weeks. if you miss that deadline.
    Very tall trees and have 12mm kevlar rope to suspend from the crowns for the burras and crows to pick the carcass clean.
    Then again there are a few blokes I've met out here already that hunt with balistic tips and would love to "stalk" a buck through the forest.

Bamboo Torture

You can torture someone by growing bamboo into them. It has been proven that within only 3 days, pointy, piercing shoots can grow many inches into a human torso. After a few weeks, a 12 foot stalk will be high above you.

I visited some tropical gardens when I was in Sri Lanka and was shown a species of bamboo which I think was called Spear Bamboo which grows very rapidly. I was told that the Japanese used this as a form of torture and execution.
    I believe that certain parts of Australia have similar growing conditions.

ASF Standard Full Member
    There is nothing a bag of lime a shovel and a medium size dead animal and a shallow hole cant hide

At least u have it back mate and mayby u can use the insurance money to fix up u baby and mayby give it some extra love
    without pain you dont know your alive

oh yeah... take it down to Intyre on nicholson st. for the insurance and tell Tay i sent you.

ASF Premium Full Member fimpBIKES's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwi kdx View Post

hopefully thats enough to get it written off
    if the forks are bent i would say its a definite (hint, hint GO BEND THEM , give the frame a nice deep scratch too while your at it...)
    Rev the fucker!!!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast