Thread: Something Different?

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace

Something Different?

Hi guys,
    I know this doesn't slide into the realm of being bike related, but I have permission from Si to advertise as long as some profits are returned to the forum, something for which I am solidly behind.
    Some of you may know me some of you don't. I'm a stockbroker outside of my career as semi professional streetfighter rider.
    I have had an excellent year to date for my clients in boosting their cash (25% on average for the 1st quarter 2012.... thats 100% per annum for those playing along at home). If any of you are interested in investing your funds or are saving to fund your next project then please get into contact with me to see if I can assist in boosting your personal wealth. I have been in financial markets for close to ten years now and am well experienced in tailoring an investment strategy to your individual style and needs.

My offer to ASF supporting members is half price brokerage which obviously includes limitless advice and access to my firms excellent research. Whats more, opening an account is completely free.
    The firm I work for is BBY ltd, www.bby.com.au, which has been operating for over 25 years. If you have any interest in financial markets or are just simply interested in what I can offer then please PM me.
    Alternatively contact me directly on 02 9226 0118.

Again I know this is a little different to what you would see advertised here but I believe this will be of mutual benefit to the ASF community.

Many Thanks,
    Scott Thorley

Blog Entries
    If I had a spare $100k lying around I'd be in for the $25k return so far this year! Now what could I buy.....

is there a lower limit or anything?

$500 is the minimum amount allowed by the exchange.

Are you nigerian ?