Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: AFR 2012 Picture Thread....

Weekend Warrior
    Had an awesome weekends riding thanks guys.
    On a side not I was on my way home and was just passing the Ingleburn turn off on the M7 when a Mitsubishi Triton wouldn't move from the right lane so I changed into the far left lane (3 lanes) and took both cars at once. well the Triton started to speed up with me so I thought it was "on" with a smart arse driver, took me up to about 160 - 180 when the "red and Blues" started to flash in the windscreen of the Trition. All I could think was "fuck there go's my licence for a year or more". when he walked up he asked "why the speed mate?" I then explained that i thought he was just some smart arse trying to take me on! then I gave him my Licence, once he saw where I was from and how far I had left to go he just said "I know how easy it is to get up to those speeds but please take it easy from now on huh?" and with that gave me back my licence and walked off!

Weekend Warrior
    Thanks to Pete for the accomo, also thanks to Luke(bro) for the new back tyre or the weekend would never of happened for me. I had an awesome weekend at my first AFR ride!

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    That was lucky. Glad to hear you got home ok, what time did you get there ?

the only pic's I took all weekend
    'Originally Posted by rock hard stock swingarms are for blokes with balls!! ha ha'

I would love to become a professional whistler. I'm pretty amazing at it now, but I wanna get, like, even better. Make my living out of it.

Yella turbo ZX7 Winner VCM Best Streetfighter and SOS encouragement award NFR 2011
    http://www.streetfighters.com.au/for...-s-ZX7-project

Blog Entries
    Don't feel so bad that I forgot my camera now. Cheers guys.

Got no photos to share but had a great weekend. Cheers to everyone that made the effort to get there (and especially Terry for the first night accommodation and hospitality).

Have to admit, that was one of my favourite AFRs - no pressure, no bullshit, just a ride with the boys for the weekend in perfect weather. What more could a bloke ask for?

Oh, and Puppet, if for some mad reason you actually read this, sorry for pissing off without saying goodbye, I thought you were coming to Grafton with us. Finish off a packet of "Four Day Sword" and you'll get over it.

....and that was the best "I can't make it this year" effort by Craig (sorry, I mean The Cowboy), nice one mate.

Weekend Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by EXBEN View Post
    That was lucky. Glad to hear you got home ok, what time did you get there ?
    I got home just before midnight so it was a pretty long haul lol

ASF Premium Full Member MattyDucati's Avatar
    Thanks for the pics guys.
    Cheers Matt

I hate being bipolar, its awesome!

Blog Entries
    Here's one for the QLD guys. Guess what happened to Puppet after we left that little servo? Here's a clue:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	010420121054.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	34.1 KB 
ID:	1297

Lucky Rexie lives in Grafton hey? Poor bastard!

Quote Originally Posted by TillerRider View Post
    Had an awesome weekends riding thanks guys.
    On a side not I was on my way home and was just passing the Ingleburn turn off on the M7 when a Mitsubishi Triton wouldn't move from the right lane so I changed into the far left lane (3 lanes) and took both cars at once. well the Triton started to speed up with me so I thought it was "on" with a smart arse driver, took me up to about 160 - 180 when the "red and Blues" started to flash in the windscreen of the Trition. All I could think was "fuck there go's my licence for a year or more". when he walked up he asked "why the speed mate?" I then explained that i thought he was just some smart arse trying to take me on! then I gave him my Licence, once he saw where I was from and how far I had left to go he just said "I know how easy it is to get up to those speeds but please take it easy from now on huh?" and with that gave me back my licence and walked off!
    You are one lucky man, go buy a lottery ticket with the $2,000 you just saved.

ASF Premium Full Member El_Hefty's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    wtf Si... he was upright im sure, more of a maintenance issue?
    I can handle pain until it hurts.

Weekend Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by StuNVA View Post
    You are one lucky man, go buy a lottery ticket with the $2,000 you just saved.
    ha ha if I had of gotten that the wife would have made me sell the bike to pay for it lol jokes
    Last edited by TillerRider; 04-04-2012 at 10:05 PM.

Weekend Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Gix11 View Post
    ....and that was the best "I can't make it this year" effort by Craig (sorry, I mean The Cowboy), nice one mate.
    Cow! what Cow?
    Was great to meet everyone, had a ball. l'll try even harder to not make it for two nights next time. lt's a real credit to everyone to ride like that through the hills and not have any problems, touch wood. l know you guys ride hard all the time, but there are a lot of dickheads out there, but not at AFR.

AFR is full of dickheads it works cause they all ride the same direction .
    'Originally Posted by rock hard stock swingarms are for blokes with balls!! ha ha'

I would love to become a professional whistler. I'm pretty amazing at it now, but I wanna get, like, even better. Make my living out of it.

Yella turbo ZX7 Winner VCM Best Streetfighter and SOS encouragement award NFR 2011
    http://www.streetfighters.com.au/for...-s-ZX7-project

Weekend Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Yella View Post
    AFR is full of dickheads it works cause they all ride the same direction .
    You might be onto something.

Bloke with a smaller stick MONO's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gix11 View Post
    Here's one for the QLD guys. Guess what happened to Puppet after we left that little servo? Here's a clue:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	010420121054.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	34.1 KB 
ID:	1297

Lucky Rexie lives in Grafton hey? Poor bastard!

AH OH.............any more info on our Puppet

RevHead
    Quote Originally Posted by craig View Post
    Cow! what Cow?
    Was great to meet everyone, had a ball. l'll try even harder to not make it for two nights next time. lt's a real credit to everyone to ride like that through the hills and not have any problems, touch wood. l know you guys ride hard all the time, but there are a lot of dickheads out there, but not at AFR.
    Craig ,im still stunned how quick your bike is ,,lol

Weekend Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by RevHeadPete View Post
    Craig ,im still stunned how quick your bike is ,,lol
    lt's the first jap bike of it's type that i've had so l don't know what thay sould go like but l'm happy, scare the shit out of myself every now and then. lol

RevHead
    Quote Originally Posted by craig View Post
    lt's the first jap bike of it's type that i've had so l don't know what thay sould go like but l'm happy, scare the shit out of myself every now and then. lol
    The little il just blow his doors off ,hope he doesnt see ,was the coolest ,lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by El_Hefty View Post
    wtf Si... he was upright im sure, more of a maintenance issue?
    When we left he was pouring the oil in right? Well, when we had all totally fucked off he started his bike again to see if the oil light had gone off. It had, but instead he had some mechanical banging noise that was getting louder. Before he knew it that bolt you see shot out of the casing and did that, rendering the bike useless. Apparently he has heard of it happening before but it's very rare. Rexie had to pick him up and drive him back to Bellingen.

did they run out of locktite at the KTM factory?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast