Thread: It Begins

Weekend Warrior

It Begins

Started out lookin like this(insert pic GSXR1100K, damn this slow internet, photo may have to wait)Anyway for those with a good imagination, when i got the bike it was, to put it lightly unloved and on the verge of being f%$#ed, needing a fair bit of tlc and and a decent makeover. At the moment i've got it stripped down completely, engine on bench, rear subframe off. Got a tail and subframe off a R1(I know, everyman and his dogs done it, but its my toy and i like the shape). In the process of getting new mounts for rear frame made up(Relo is a machinist), then a bit of a trek up to exben to get a bit of tig welding done and then the resserection of the 1100 begins. Got to sort out a usd front end and eventually work in a 04 r1 swingarm(although I'll be running with the standard one for rego).

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    Sorry STM77! Ive been staring at this computer screen too long now n my imagination has gone to shit! My brain is now refusing to get creative so u r gonna have to just post up some pics! I dont care how long it takes, as far as im concerned this is now ur main priority! Lol!

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    Dammit, I'm using an R1 tail. Copy cat . What model ? I'm going with 06, including pipes (if i can get someone to make me up a link pipe)

Insert "this thread is usless without pics" smiley - at some later point (nothing wrong with my internet, just can't be arsed looking for it)

So, gixxer 1100K ? you gonna make it go round corners too ?

Andy

This thread is older than dirt,
    'Originally Posted by rock hard stock swingarms are for blokes with balls!! ha ha'

I would love to become a professional whistler. I'm pretty amazing at it now, but I wanna get, like, even better. Make my living out of it.

Yella turbo ZX7 Winner VCM Best Streetfighter and SOS encouragement award NFR 2011
    http://www.streetfighters.com.au/for...-s-ZX7-project

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    and still no pic ! Weird, as it was right up there on page 1 ?

Quote Originally Posted by cadman342001 View Post
    and still no pic
    lol
    'Originally Posted by rock hard stock swingarms are for blokes with balls!! ha ha'

I would love to become a professional whistler. I'm pretty amazing at it now, but I wanna get, like, even better. Make my living out of it.

Yella turbo ZX7 Winner VCM Best Streetfighter and SOS encouragement award NFR 2011
    http://www.streetfighters.com.au/for...-s-ZX7-project