Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: My '93 GSXR 750 WP Build (what have I started???)

ASF Standard Full Member
    Does anyone know anybody who does ultrasonic cleaning for my carbs up here on the sunshine coast.

Is ultrasonic carbie cleaning the way to go???or does it create any issues?

also can you see my piccys now...i think i got the photobucket thingy sorted...i am adumd ass with computers
    and on the seventh God said " I'll be back in a few hours I'm goin for a rip on the bike "

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/showthread.php?23591-My-93-GSXR-750-WP-Build-(what-have-I-started-)

RevHead
    looking good like the tail, and yes i can see your piccis

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    All good now mate. Looks good

Good work mate, I like the seat unit you're going with. I'm doing a 93 as well at the moment, haven't really got stuck in yet. As for ultra sonic. Most fuel injection places can do carbs as well or shot Stiff simon a message on here, he's in melb but has a bath and I can't imagine post would be crazy.

ASF Standard Full Member

Seat cowl

Seat cowl arrived today...not too keen on the finish on the fibre glassing but nothing a bit of bog wont sort.Its fooked when you got to bog a new part,Only progress was clocks off........I reckonit looks damn good
    and on the seventh God said " I'll be back in a few hours I'm goin for a rip on the bike "

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/showthread.php?23591-My-93-GSXR-750-WP-Build-(what-have-I-started-)

ASF Standard Full Member
    Now just got to get some time to attack the sub frame...........

New to Streetfighters
    Now that I am registered. You will have to let me know when more pictures are posted so I can check out the progress.

ASF Standard Full Member
    welcome aboard..........there is a good bunch of guys in ere

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Stainr View Post
    Now that I am registered. You will have to let me know when more pictures are posted so I can check out the progress.
    Hey mate, welcome aboard.

Why not let the forum tell you instead? I just got this from the FAQ link above:

Subscriptions

What are subscriptions?
    Subscriptions are a way of keeping track of different threads or forums. You can choose how you are notified about updates - for example by having them listed in your User CP and receiving email updates for each one.
    How do I subscribe to a thread or forum?
    To subscribe to a forum, click the 'Forum Tools' link above the list of threads then select 'Subscribe to Forum'. You will then have the option to choose the subscription mode for this forum. If the forum that you are subscribing to has any child forums (forums within a forum) then your subscription will be extended to these automatically.
    To subscribe to a thread, click the 'Thread Tools' link at the top of the list of posts then click 'Subscribe to Thread'. You can then choose the subscription mode that you wish to use for that thread.
    What subscription modes are available?
    There are a number of different forum subscription modes available.
    • No Email Notification - lists the subscription in your User CP only. You do not receive any notifications about new posts or threads in the forum.
    • Daily Email Notification - sends one email a day with the new and updated threads in the forum and any sub-forums. If there are no new or updated threads in the forum or its sub-forums then you will not receive an email.
    • Weekly Email Notification - sends one email per week in the same way as the Daily Email Notification.
    Thread Subscriptions have the same options as forum subscriptions with the following additional option:
    • Instant Email Notification - sends an email as soon as a new post is added to the thread. This is not sent for every reply and will only be sent once until you revisit the forums.
    How do I manage Subscriptions and Folders?
    Thread subscriptions can be sorted into folders for easy management. You can create as many folders as you wish by going to 'Edit Folders' in the 'SubscribedThreads' section of your User CP. To add a new folder, enter the folder name into one of the blank boxes and save the page. To delete a folder, delete the folder name. Editing a folder is done by simply editing the folder name in the list.
    You can also manage your individual subscriptions by clicking 'List Subscriptions' under 'Subscribed Threads' in your User CP. Here you can select which subscriptions you wish to manage and delete them, move them to another folder, or change their subscription type.
    Forum subscriptions are not managed through the List Subscriptions page and are shown on the User CP page where they contain the option to unsubscribe from the forum.

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    u get a crap finish on most fibreglass panels these days as people dont care to make good quality product but spend the time in prep work & it will look the goods ,do you have to chop the subframe with that tail looks like it wont be much build is coming along great.

ASF Standard Full Member
    dont want to chop the old subbie..i am gonna try to make one with ally bar 25mmx 10mm

ill see how it works out.

ASF Standard Full Member

Unhappy progress is being made ..just slowly....sick kids x2 = not much time in the shed

Still waiting over 4 months now for my risers from CNC in Pommistan (its holdin me back man)
    Serviced the brake calipers-rear fully fucked and the fronts not too bad just a bit of gunk
    Wheels off- got to get those bearings out and tyres off b4 Powder coating

Progress is still on the go but a bit slowly at the mo.

Weekend Warrior
    it's bloody clean. and so is your shed.

ASF Standard Full Member

Clean shed??

JUst had a big clear out. Got the shits not being able to get to the bench under all the shit.,,,fook now I cant find anything

ASF Standard Full Member

Carbs cleaned

Just got the carbs back from being cleaned
    Before:

After:

ASF Standard Full Member
    Top yokes eventually arrived (almost took 4 months)with some lil freebies(always love freebies)

Now for trying to get that subframe sorted
    Swinger off to the powder room for some coating

New to Streetfighters

Looking good

This is looking really good man. I am still fabing things up on the bike and not quite ready for paint on it yet. Your build makes me want to tear mine all down and start the "actual build", But I know I have somethings left to be sorted. Want to ge the engine to purr before I tear it down. So I know if the engine is going to run right. I will have to get it in to the Dyno and see if I can have it tuned.

I will get you more pics of the seat and rails tonight when I get home from work.

ASF Standard Full Member
    Got the Powder coating Back......

swingarm back in just to get the wheel Bearings in and some boots fitted

Anyone know where to get good prices for tyres and balancing on the sunshine coast or Brissy Northside??

Quote Originally Posted by kartras View Post
    Anyone know where to get good prices for tyres and balancing on the sunshine coast or Brissy Northside??

MONO from here not sure if he's northside though.....

ASF Standard Full Member
    Yeah thanx K6Thou, I was just checkin his add out. Me thinx he may be in Brendale . Hope he does good prices for us.........hint hint

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast