Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ink thread

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    Quote Originally Posted by ozzy1100 View Post
    funny u should say hokusai lol i watched a doco on his wood block prints and found it amazing and what was that in the late 1700s or some thing
    and yer im with u i couldnt get my head around not seeing the neddle on the line oh and a hint for new people dont put the fucking thing upside down lol yes i did that the 1st time on shit drunken one on ex,s arse means if u do any work other than stright up the ink rans off the sharp bits doh patchy
    i like the look of the stelth 2 rotory and y wouldnt u if i works that well but for people like me the prob isnt the gear lol and fuck 17 mag is a lot of steel to push
    i just had a play with the japanise rays idea with some pen just to get a idea and found a manga cell type piece in goolge that i thought might work tell me what u think dont now what the backing colour should be and a few rays are out but just wanted to see if it would work

dont know what type of fill to use on out side or if it will be strong enough by its self
    I rekon that looks rad mate! I'd leave the real comic book feel of the black frame around it too. Thats pretty cool! Pump the background of the flag full of white n ur on a winner!
    Yeh the hokusai block prints are beautifull. I have a few books on jap block prints & also Hirioshi the 3rd. His traditional work is stunning! He uses a mix of coil machines & the old poking sticks. I take a lot of influence from those 2 in my art!

Blog Entries
    Yer I love the simple but so complex aproch to their art it's the same way I like style
    Strip back until u are left with the strongest statement with the least

And the more I look at the cell effect on that design the more I like it
    Russ thinks his head is lost a bit out the top but it really is the style of those type art
    The proportions i might play a bit more with just to check but I think that it's about on the money where it is
    What u think about a 1 to 2 mm gap around his figure to make him
    pop more or do it as it is with the red and black up to him.
    Am a little worried about my abblity to get full depth of shade with white but I think u right best choose

Do it with the gap n see if u like it, u can always go all the way later if it doesnt look right. Personally I thing go all the way with it. I'd power line the top of his hair to make it stand out a bit better once the frame is in!

Blog Entries
    Yer was thinking that with hair and was thinking if I try
    useing 9 to 14 rl for the cell boarder so I can do it one pass
    gives it a more parallel line but prob above my ability
    ATM so prob stick to 5 or 7 rl and fill.

Bloke with a smaller stick
    Fuck me Ozzy what have you got on your other leg Astro Boy? While I'm at it I know this aint a spelling B but could you at least fix your sig?
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

Blog Entries
    lol mr tar its a bit like rideing if i need to explane why i ride to some one they wont be able to get it anyway ....
    case in piont astro boy is like riding a scooter and spike spiegel is like rideing a streetfighter
    technically the same thing but you and i know that is far from the truth
    and as for my spelling that i know is worse than some of the taste shown on this very forum at times lol
    y should i deprive people the convenience of readerly being able to quage my underlying supidity at a glance as aposed to actually haveing to converse with me to obtain said result.
    or simply put untill u pionted it out i didnt know it was wrong and if i was to change it now because of known inadequacy
    i might as well bend over and take it up the arse like some of the very minor numdered ball licking wanabes known to walk these parts at times, so i shall in good humor resort to good old asf style tell u that u can go lick my balls u shaft rideing seafaring cunt lol

wow, that was a battle to read ozzy...bahahaha^^^

Bloke with a smaller stick
    Too fucking right Mish, You just gave me a fucking aneurism Ozzie
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

Blog Entries
    I do aim to please lol

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    i just had an anxiety attack

ASF Standard Full Member oldskool's Avatar
    Fuck you make me hard Blowie!
    "I call it a Camberwell carrot as I invented it in Camberwell and it looks alot like a carrot"

ASF Standard Full Member
    lol mr tar its a bit like rideing if i need to explane why i ride to some one they wont be able to get it anyway ....
    case in piont astro boy is like riding a scooter and spike spiegel is like rideing a streetfighter
    technically the same thing but you and i know that is far from the truth
    and as for my spelling that i know is worse than some of the taste shown on this very forum at times lol
    y should i deprive people the convenience of readerly being able to quage my underlying supidity at a glance as aposed to actually haveing to converse with me to obtain said result.
    or simply put untill u pionted it out i didnt know it was wrong and if i was to change it now because of known inadequacy
    i might as well bend over and take it up the arse like some of the very minor numdered ball licking wanabes known to walk these parts at times, so i shall in good humor resort to good old asf style tell u that u can go lick my balls u shaft rideing seafaring cunt lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Mishdog20 View Post
    wow, that was a battle to read ozzy...bahahaha^^^
    Quote Originally Posted by JackTar View Post
    Too fucking right Mish, You just gave me a fucking aneurism Ozzie
    I do aim to please lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Jed View Post
    i just had an anxiety attack
    Quote Originally Posted by oldskool View Post
    Fuck you make me hard Blowie!
    This is one of the reasons why I signed up here ! You chunts are mad as cut snakes !! Still laughing. Thanks
    :cool: Oblivious !!

Got some more of the frame done and a start on the mirror..

Got about 4 dozen Tatt magazines from the early 90s going to the op shop. any of you lot want them? Free. pay postage or come fetch. Tattoo world and Tattoo down under.

Blog Entries
    that looks fucking ace tom
    well my springs just turned up from the uk time tostart playing with the liner again when i get the chance
    was work at about 115 cps but couldnt get the throw hope for about 1.5-2 mm skin depth at 120- 130 this time

Quote Originally Posted by Aido View Post
    Got about 4 dozen Tatt magazines from the early 90s going to the op shop. any of you lot want them? Free. pay postage or come fetch. Tattoo world and Tattoo down under.
    Where abouts r u Aido?

Sorry mate gorn along with half a ton of bike mags to neighbour.

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    In the process of getting some work done and the last sitting was with a bloke i hadn't been to before and fuck me it hurt way more than normal. Have a look at the photo's below and let me know if you think the way it's healing is normal...felt like he was using a blunt needle!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0005.JPG 
Views:	65 
Size:	94.3 KB 
ID:	1086Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0009.JPG 
Views:	76 
Size:	95.8 KB 
ID:	1087

I hate to say it mate but that looks pretty rotten. Looks to me like its way too deep, having said that I will add the disclaimer of 'I am in no way an expert as far as tattooing goes'.

Years ago the local guy was putting his son through an apprenticeship and he did some work on my shoulder the whole outline is raised due to scar tissue because he has a little heavy handed......

Blog Entries
    fuck sorry rob but keep the cream in that to try and stop the scareing on those deep open looking one i think they might scare
    i dont know shit but looks to deep or to hard and wrong speed or something fuck knows but shouldnt look like that in those spots ?
    maybe some1 that knows more will chime in
    where did u get it done? if u want to know take it another tattoo place and ask them

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast