Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Moving to Toolangi....

Fingers crossed for this friday. Doubtful but I want to believe.

packed up the house and sat on the front lawn until 4pm knowing all the time that these cunts would crash the settlement again. Unpacked the important shit again on sat. This is fucked.
    Sleeping on the floor and eating off paper plates while we wait for bridging finance.
    Have developed a nervous tick where I sporadicaly utter "fucken cunts"
    Another recission notice served today and a letter from the lawyer that I now intend to serve them with a writ for loss of bussiness earnings. Enjoy bankruptcy cunts.

FUCKING MADE IT!
    First night in the bestest location in Vic!
    Bloody long day but we are in! Dogs crashed out in front of the fire. The silence is deafening. Cold beer peace and bloody quite.
    Happy man right now.

ASF Standard Full Member Redmohawk's Avatar
    Everyone on a pike out the front on display that needs to be yet ?

Had a fair win but not over yet.

ASF Standard Full Member Redmohawk's Avatar
    Heads on poles out the front with a few skins pegged out , to scare away the locals .

Locals are cool.
    Open invite to any members passing through. Hot or cold beverages. Bbq if you give a bit of notice. Camping also....lots of wood to burn and the fridge is cold.
    Its too bloody good when you have a motorcycle parade going past constantly al day every day. Grab a can and a chair and play "what bike is that?". Extra points given if you can name it before sighting it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12