Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Streetfighter helmet

Blog Entries
    You have to wonder whether they saw that and got inspired mate? You're Years ahead of your time Andy.

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    funny you say that thats what made do it , the old man did the same thing back in the 80's , now im new school version to it

ASF Premium Full Member MattyDucati's Avatar
    love the look but with no face saver i cringe as i have broke 2 helmet face savers over the years :/
    Cheers Matt

I hate being bipolar, its awesome!

Bloke with a smaller stick Weaselman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gix11 View Post
    You have to wonder whether they saw that and got inspired mate? You're Years ahead of your time Andy.
    I'm the rising damp of fashion Si

Weekend Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinx View Post
    How about this one in matt black, $148 with free postage and normally $199 in the shops. Take the peak off and throw on an iridium visor/shield. Wont suit everyone but its an option.

http://www.motorcyclepartsaccessoriesandclothing.com.au/listing776-0/off-road/helmets/fly-racing/trekker/

http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com...nt-Shield.aspx
    I bought one of these a few weeks ago, paid $199 at the local shop to use banging round town on the postie bike jumping gutters and generally being a menace and absolutely love it, tempted to throw my outer helmet out, but im yet to see how it feels at 120kmh for 6 hours straight.

ASF Basic Full Member
    Probably not in keeping with the general flavour of this thread, but can anyone recommend a decent full face helmet that doesnt generate enough lift to garrote my head off above 3rd gear, is relatively quiet doesnt fog up, isnt covered in bulshit graphics and sub 4-500$?

Bell rs-1?

Last edited by Squid; 05-10-2014 at 08:15 PM.
    Drink and post? Bloody legend.

Blog Entries
    Helmets are a personal thing mate. The shape of your head will be the actual factor. It's all very good having a great looking helmet, but if it digs in to your head because the shape is all wrong, you'll soon wish you had something else. Craft helmets dig into my forehead and just ain't me. Arai are the same, I've got a Shoei shape head. Try some stuff on to find your brand first, then go from there.

ASF Basic Full Member
    Cheers man, sounds like sage advice.
    Drink and post? Bloody legend.

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    Quote Originally Posted by Gix11 View Post
    Helmets are a personal thing mate. The shape of your head will be the actual factor. It's all very good having a great looking helmet, but if it digs in to your head because the shape is all wrong, you'll soon wish you had something else. Craft helmets dig into my forehead and just ain't me. Arai are the same, I've got a Shoei shape head. Try some stuff on to find your brand first, then go from there.
    yeah, Shoei are too wide for my head and I have to go a size up over Arai, makes me look like Stewie Griffin. Strikes me that all modern helmets are as noisy as fuck, never wore earplugs in 10 years with my old AGV, now I can't ride without them

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    I have a Bell RS-1. Tix all the boxes.But noise is as Gamma said. There was a 3 month wait for the RS-1 last year. Good to see Bell back .
    Last edited by davo; 16-10-2014 at 07:05 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345