Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Border Run

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    http://www.livescience.com/18132-intelligence-social-conservatism-racism.html
    I'm out guys. Missus is pretty crook again. Sorry folks.

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace

border run

sorry to hear that mate hutch me an sickboy are in with maybe yoda...racing on at mac park on saturday...depenging how the weather holds out riging on saturday or sunday

Bloke with a smaller stick BANDITROD's Avatar
    just got a call from the boys in mt gambier to say they are riding my way for visit 2murra if anyone else wants to drop in you are more than welcome

Glenn Eason drinks and smokes and lends his arse to other blokes

good to catch up with Jon and Rod, a great weekend me an Ken had a great ride till we got into Adelaide, top of port rd. the boys in blue decided to admire me ride...heard the siren behind me so we pulled over...realising we were in a bus zone we decided to move up 8 metres...the cop jumped back in his car, sirens blearing, expecting a chase, he then jumped outta his and was so excited, he nearly tazzered us. He finally calmed down enough to bust me for no chain guard no mudguard and reflector. He then asked us what club we were in...seeing the ASF patch...I politely told him that we didnt belong to a CLUB. then he a comment about our visors not having ADR stickers on them. So after giving me a defect notice he proudly walked back to his car, thinking he had saved the world once again from them bikie scum

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    hehehe that was funny,i think he was pissed off you didnt do a propper runner eh Wayne? still a heaps good weekend ,i think we did about 1600ks over the weekend,and was good catchin up with Rod and his family,and I've still got heart palpitations after being chased by Rods cousin in his ute,thinkin he was the rozzers.

Bloke with a smaller stick BANDITROD's Avatar
    was a good to catch up guys you are welcome back anytime

Glenn Eason drinks and smokes and lends his arse to other blokes

defect sticker now officially OFFFF...Fuckkas

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123