Thread: Red pen too aggressive

BOHEMION

Red pen too aggressive

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,27574...13-421,00.html

What the fuck is this going on? Are we really living in this boo hoo pansy age or does the new age type softcocks have a firm grasp on the decision making? knee jerk reaction due to out dated teaching methods? Members out there with kids is it really getting like this where you take your kids to school?

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    What a fucking joke. Maybe the kid wont be so upset if he applies himself and then doesn't get any wrong answers.

Or maybe:
    [youtube]http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=XY3TfjOeuhM[/youtube]

FUCK EM!!!!

What a fuckin joke! If thats the way the QLD gov. is gonna act no wonder they have the lowest numeracy n literary rates... [V] Fucking clowns!

quote:Originally posted by BOHEMION

Members out there with kids is it really getting like this where you take your kids to school?
    Sadly, yes.
    And the blame lies firmly with the stupid bitch mothers with nothing else better to do than to try and run the schools themselves.
    My wife is a teacher where my daughter goes to school and I am absolutely appalled by some of the trivial things that parents think up to complain about.
    Who here would fax a twenty page report on hearing damage to their kids school in an attempt to have the volume strictly controlled at the end of year disco?
    How about following a class excursion to the zoo and wandering along 30 feet behind the group all day because she asked to be a "helper" for the day and her services were not required...
    Teachers just want to do their job but parents these days believe they have to god given right to interfere with every aspect of their shitty kids lives.

Weekend Warrior
    Its just like how they wont give out first second and third, everyone gets a prize, what a effin joke. Society has gone so PC its PS's me off so bad I want to do something bad to something.

Blog Entries
    Seriously, humans are doomed thanks to the tabloid press and tv. It's speeding up irrevocably.

All I can say is GONE ARE THE DAYS

ASF Premium Full Member
    Blog Entries
    You're going the same way as this country, Fuckin P.C. this and P.C. that. Nip it in the bud now or in a few years you'll all be calling the Abo's 'Sir'

PC can suck my balls, I was fucking devastated when i heard they'd made the skimpy barmaids in Kalgoorlie cover themselves because some whining mommy group says staring at tits is objectifying women. No, if im masturbating thinking about her severed head in a fishbowl, THATS objectifiying, not to mention sexy.. Thankfully this is australia and everytime they ban cool shit, like wheelies, cocaine, masturbating in the lingerie section and killing stupid people, it just makes it more desirable to anyone with more braincells than they have teeth.

Bloke with a smaller stick BANDITROD's Avatar
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^hahahahahahahahaha i reckon someones reaching for his bricks

Glenn Eason drinks and smokes and lends his arse to other blokes

quote:Originally posted by Azrael

PC can suck my balls, I was fucking devastated when i heard they'd made the skimpy barmaids in Kalgoorlie cover themselves because some whining mommy group says staring at tits is objectifying women. No, if im masturbating thinking about her severed head in a fishbowl, THATS objectifiying, not to mention sexy.. Thankfully this is australia and everytime they ban cool shit, like wheelies, cocaine, masturbating in the lingerie section and killing stupid people, it just makes it more desirable to anyone with more braincells than they have teeth.
    stop making so much sense, it makes me fucking angry and I hate every stupid cunt in existence even more..

how much DO bricks cost by the pallet by the way?

Parents are the biggest assholes when it comes to primary school.

Weekend Warrior
    What worries me is that when we are old and fucked and in a nursing home (probably telling anyone who will listen how we coulda beaten Mick Doohan if we had the breaks) todays soft kids will be trying to run the country and industry I've already seen them on tv debates asking why they should support the older generation.
    It's not a comforting thought.
    I have a friend who is a teacher in Blacktown she went uni at 35 yo so had some life experience and comes up against teachers who went to uni straight out of school they have very different ideas.

Abit of back up to the article on the news this morning. Kids in QLD primary schools will be asked how they are feeling on there morning roll calls. Be given special "time out bean bags" to lay on, you know when 1+20 minus 2 Bananas gets too stressful for the tikes.

No wonder the world is going to hell in a handbasket. I got caned daily and it didn't stress me out. It would appear to me that Qld is obviously interested in breeding a whole generation of marketing execs since all those weirdos do is lay around on beanbags talking crap and coming up with new and interesting ways to sell us crap we dont want or need.

Yep. Qld the <s>smart, educated, brilliant</s> inbred leftist retarded no backbone behind everyone else by 15yrs state!

ASF Premium Full Member
    Blog Entries
    I know where they are comming from mate, 1+20 minus 2 Bananas, that would beeeeeeeee.......a lot. Now I need a lay down.[|)] Poor little fuckers.[V]

Weekend Warrior
    Im writing replies, I cant stick to one...I keep erasing them. This is Bullshit...just bullshit. Whoever came up with this needs to be shot and taken out of the Gene pool cause their KIDS are going to wreck the world.....LOL.

You fucken little red pen fearing pussies...........grow a set. Or I'll come to ya school and stab all the parents in the eye with a RED PEN so they can get a comparison study going............Put it in perspective...LOL

Tell em brodes! Lol!