Thread: Air box made of GOLD

devo

Air box made of GOLD

Wow I had no Idea that one day an airbox for a GSXR would be worth so much.[:0]. I don't think it comes with the bolts though I am tipping that they would have to go for atleast 20 bucks each.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Suzuki-GSXR-1...1%7C240%3A1318

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    Shit, I've got a couple of those, have to dig em out and post em up. First I'll give you guys a chance to buy them at a bargain price, $60.00, with bolts

Bloke with a smaller stick
    you guys are forgetting that the aussie dollar has shit itself in the last couple of weeks. that has driven prices up.

i have a couple of these aswell. didn't think they would be worth giving away. how wrong was I?

wont suit water cooled either if any of you guys with watercooled bikes are thinking of snapping up this bargin

Weekend Warrior
    i smashed mine out with a hammer, does anyone know what is the best glue for plastic.

You sure its just not being sold off by a Brissy wrecker - those bastards triple the price of anything they pull of a bike.

I have a watercooled one and an air cooled one if anyone wants any

quote:Originally posted by zx12argh

You sure its just not being sold off by a Brissy wrecker - those bastards triple the price of anything they pull of a bike.
    Judging by the hamfisted mongs employed by some I reckon only every 3rd item comes off in a usable condition