Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: A worthy cause

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    quote:Originally posted by Docktor

Still cant believe that, a doctor sticks 2 of HIS fingers up OUR ass..... to see if we ARE sick ? Its him who is sick !. And I clicked on the save a titty competition too for ya Scotty.
    And there is a prostrate cancer ride comin up soon in melbourne too. Think its just piles of bums ridin round on bikes............ I even make myself titter a little.
    There is no need for docs to stick their fingers up your clacker any more. There a non obtrusive ways of doing it now. So no need to worry. All blokes over 40 should have a checkup.

quote:Originally posted by KATO ZX7

Cancer is cancer, it is not a disease that is choosey with its victims.

I agree.

Cancer does not discriminate, so why do we?

I just clicked on it to. I also regestered on Movember.com. the other day. Just doing my bit. If ya want to sponsor me my registration number is 1524281

All cancer is fucked, clicked +1

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    quote:Originally posted by Cruisecontrol

I and it is up to us as men to do it.
    Women and wives try... but hard as we do some men just refuse to go to the doctor. So the figures can be changed with a little bit of action... but as you say, its up to you men to get out there and be heard.... I AM BIKER HEAR ME RAWR! Also have you considered the cost of the treatments for each? Some may cost more than others, so it may not be about whose more important than who... in fact im sure its not.

I say you men should start some prostate cancer foundation and organise an ASF charity run. Either that or stop complaining about the lack of attention... It all starts with one.

ASF Premium Full Member
    Did my little bit!!

quote:Originally posted by Merlyn

but as you say, its up to you men to get out there and be heard.... I AM BIKER HEAR ME RAWR! Also have you considered the cost of the treatments for each? Some may cost more than others, so it may not be about whose more important than who... in fact im sure its not.
    Treatments costs aside, whatever they my be the simple truth is that there are more instances of prostate cancer but less funding.
    Men are on the outer in western society. A few minutes of watching TV will show some woman ridiculing a man because he is "stupid" etc be it an ad for nappies or a music video for example.
    My wife is a primary school teacher and I know for a fact that for the last 15 or so years there has been a push to increase emphasis on girls education (and going on standardised test over the last few years to the detriment of boys).
    Equality is exactly that.

This has gone a long way from my original point however I do find it disappointing to see men pushing womens illnesses above those of men.

quote:Originally posted by Cruisecontrol

quote:Originally posted by Merlyn

but as you say, its up to you men to get out there and be heard.... I AM BIKER HEAR ME RAWR! Also have you considered the cost of the treatments for each? Some may cost more than others, so it may not be about whose more important than who... in fact im sure its not.
    My wife is a primary school teacher and I know for a fact that for the last 15 or so years there has been a push to increase emphasis on girls education (and going on standardised test over the last few years to the detriment of boys).
    Im in the process of becoming a Secondary Teacher, and from my experience, thats just not true - anymore, or these days, or whatever. But things are supposed to be working in a completely different way, with particular emphasis on the needs of individual students regardless of sex, race, or ability.

Perhaps I live in a too Utopian Eastern Sydney world, but as a teacher to be I like to think I uphold that standard of 'equality'. (Which gets used as a buzz word so much its almost lost its meaning.)

But you know what, this click for breast cancer thing, is for those who are underprivileged, and male or female they need our help. As i pointed out before, Breast Cancer is not just a female cancer, perhaps one day you might need a mammogram.

You callin' me fat?

Aussie Streetfighter Hooligan
    done me clickin thing and ..ill get involved in shadows ..hairbrained scheme too [although im a bit puzzeled too dan..] spose i should get checked [i had a full medical before theyd let me in here 3yrs ago ]

Bloke with a smaller stick Weaselman's Avatar
    yeah and they still couldnt figure out what you are

I still find it hard to believe blokes are worried about the old doc sticking a finger up your rectum, like its a gay thing, for fucks sake !.

Now i think im pretty qualified to speak on the subject seeing as i had a regular checkup starting in my 40th year, after the fourth one the doc says "hmmmmm we better get that checked", six months later ive had a transuretheral prostatectomy, not much fun but everything still works, in fact woke up first night with a nurse checking the tubes coming out of the old fella and we both had a laugh at the fact he stood to attention for her (bloody painful though) and she wouldn't finish the job, mumbled sumthin about going to find a cold spoon.
    Fact is if i hadn't gone and got those check ups well who knows,as for the finger up the arse i had a new joke for each time he did it, IE: "you could have bought me a drink first" he's heard them all by the way, but get over it fellas and have it done.

And cruise i get your point mate, the most discriminated against demographic in western society wether it be health issues, taxes, subsidies or awareness campaigns, is the 25yo to 55yo white middle class male, FUCK ALL in return for our imput into society, sheesh dont even get me started on that isuue, lol.
    thats my two cents, cheers GK.

Good onya GK! Im only 21 so I havnt had the ol' cold finger but I dont see what the big deal is hey! Theres nothin sexual about so what do u have to be afraid of... worried u'l like it? It sure as hell beats havin a tit squeezed so hard it feels like it could burst or have a fuckin mincing machine shoved up ur twat to take scrapings! We have it easy in that respect, so man up! It could save ur life FFS!

Oh yeah I also clicked the donation button...

quote:Originally posted by Jockney Rebel

done me clickin thing and ..ill get involved in shadows ..hairbrained scheme too [although im a bit puzzeled too dan..] spose i should get checked [i had a full medical before theyd let me in here 3yrs ago ]

PM Sent Mate...

Well now im jst curious... What is this scheme that'd leave u dangerous if u even began to kno what u were thinkin about Shadow?

Everybody where i work is doing the Movember thing for Prostate cancer, ie; all the clean skins are growing a MO & paying for the privilage by donating to the appeal fund.
    I decided to go the other way as i already had substantial facial hair, i had to be clean shaven on Oct. 31st & i'm gonna stay that way for the next month.[:0]
    I copped it royally at work all day yesterday, but will make up for that with a whole month of watching the other pussies whinging about there face being itchy etc.
    It's a good cause that doesn't get enough publicity.
    Just google Movember & get on there website & actually do something if you feel that strongly about it.

Bloke with a smaller stick BANDITROD's Avatar
    quote:Originally posted by Weaselman

yeah and they still couldnt figure out what you are
    lol

Glenn Eason drinks and smokes and lends his arse to other blokes

Bloke with a smaller stick BANDITROD's Avatar
    they are doing movember around these parts aswell rick

Glenn Eason drinks and smokes and lends his arse to other blokes

hehe Rick doesn't think anything happens south of Brisbane

My dad shaved his beard off and left his mo for movember... its a scary thing when hes had a beard my whole life... its like something from another planet..

oh and as for you boys who cant handle a finger up ya arse... trying being a girl, have a look at a speculum or a sound sometime and get back to me on internal violation... And trust me, its not sexual when you have an ultrasound stick, yes stick, going up to look at your ovaries...

pussies :P

p.s Bandit... WHATS THE SIGNAL?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast