Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: A post of hate.. join in if you wish

Weekend Warrior
    quote:Originally posted by bladehunter

I hate plates.....they really fucking shit me.....they sit in the cupboard spying on you taking notes & photos. Plates were invented by Big Brother, cause he's watching us and who'd suspect plates....well I do
    I think you need one of those special hats. You do know there is a special order coming, anodised billet ones and some big ones to fit cows

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    quote:Originally posted by bladehunter

I hate plates.....they really fucking shit me.....they sit in the cupboard spying on you taking notes & photos. Plates were invented by Big Brother, cause he's watching us and who'd suspect plates....well I do

I fucking LOVE the retarded shit I read on this site. I finally feel like I fit in[]

I larf and larf

I Hate Lebs[xx(]
    and cunts that outbid me on Ebay...CUNTS!!!,but i love the fact that they paid much more for it than what they would have if i wasn't bidding against them...Sorry if that was you!
    I hate nagging Females,(a swift backhander is generally a quick fix to that problem).<s>back in the Dungoen till you've finished bleeding slut</s>

I dont like TV,and i'm not a big fan of "how this place aint what it used to be",and i'm not Robinson Crusoe!...but thats fairly obvious,or was it a bit cryptic.

Shits me solid havin to mow the fuckin lawn,weekends are for beer.

I hate Kevin Rudd,and if you voted for the Git,you wont be getting a christmas card from me this year.

I'm generally a happy person and dont hate much,but we're all human...so dont fuckin get me started.

P.S. i'd love to fuck a chic with Tauretes,the ultimate Love Hate relationship

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    Heres mine, I given credit to who I've agreed with,also some good points made.

i hate fake boobies.
    I hate junkies and thieves,earn it like the rest of us.
    I hate speed cameras and unmarked cops methods of policing.
    I hate when people who don't ride tell me how dangerous riding is.(Bitchfish).
    I hate religious fanatics and preachin fucks,go tell it to some one who cares or better yet,kill yourself but not others.
    I hate banks,telcos,gov't departments,etc.. who can't give you the same info twice.(Bitchfish).
    I hate junkies with kids, junkies should be steralised.(Lucas)
    I hate theiving cunts.
    I hate drivers who say "I did'nt see you" when you were right in front of them.
    I hate Allianze insurance for fucking me over.
    I hate scooter riders, and scooter riders that think that they dont need to spend money on good protective riding gear,like the rest of us.
    I hate cheap people that want something cheaper still or people who ask for a price match.
    I hate harley riders that get away with VERY loud pipes,etc..while i get fined for not having a fender or mudguard.
    I hate statistics and the people who believe them.
    I hate not been able to use the pushbike lane.
    I hate cyclists who think they own the roads,especially the ones that dont pay any regos and go thru red lights or cut me off.
    And,
    I hate metal bands going soft or dont know when to call it quits,fuckn keep it real \m/ .
    I hate people who dont indicate or slow down on FWY onramp,etc...
    I hate drivers that do something wrong but look/curse at you as if it was you at fault.

I love bourbon and tits and motorbikes []

Bloke with a smaller stick
    quote:Originally posted by NNNGary

. the navy and the airforce! bunch of useless fuckers. (especially the officers)
    :-)
    Check your audience and neck up fuckstick.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

quote:Originally posted by JackTar

. the navy and the airforce! bunch of useless fuckers. (especially the officers)
    Methinks he's a grunt.

Was funny though.

not that I care, except the Army is the only one who seems to play Rugby (Union not the other poofters league thing) generally speaking.

I appreciate anyone who's happy to sign up to go wherever and shoot foreigners on my behalf so I can stay at home living the good life.

Those spitting on Vets in parades should be flown out past the continental shelf and pushed out of a Helicopter at 50m and left to swim home. But make it interesting - Tie a Besser block to each wrist and ankle. let em remove those first and see if they make it back.

Might just teach them the respect they need.

Better still ship em off to a dictatorship country like Zimbabwe. Let them teach them how good we have it because of the Vets...

Bloke with a smaller stick
    quote:Originally posted by Shadowzone

quote:Originally posted by JackTar

Methinks he's a grunt.

Was funny though.

not that I care, except the Army is the only one who seems to play Rugby (Union not the other poofters league thing) generally speaking.
    Nah mate my bet would be he is an ex army defence civilian that couldn't handle it in the army. I have a lot of friends in the Army especially where I am working in a tri-service establishment and I have a great deal of respect for them, their professionalism and their dedication. Unfortunately there are a few fuckheads in every service that give the whole lot a bad name.

Speaking of Union, the Navy is massively into union, if you play union in the Navy you are a protected species.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    quote:Originally posted by Lucas

Would you prefer butter or "I can't believe its not butter" on your toast in the morning Dex
    Much like titties, I don't care what's spread over them as long as it's edible

Like a few others in this thread, I can't fucking stand popped collars!

And in keeping with the rules, I like motards.

ASF Premium Full Member fimpBIKES's Avatar
    [:X][:X] fimp is all about the love [:X][:X]
    Rev the fucker!!!!!

What about pink shirts and popped collars! Double the hate. I hate skinny cnuts in tight jeans and cardigans.

I love cheese.

Oh I love love a nice cardy

Weekend Warrior
    and those earrings look marvelous on you

[/quote]

Unfortunately there are a few fuckheads in every service that give the whole lot a bad name.

Speaking of Union, the Navy is massively into union, if you play union in the Navy you are a protected species.
    [/quote]

I couldn't agree more but its the same in every profession. I'm a truckie and know heaps and heaps of guys who would rate as the salt of the earth. Unfortunately I know some blokes who seem to have been rather adept at climbing plastic walls too...

I wasn't aware of that. I'm starting to develop a new found respect for the lads on the boats. Whoops I meant Ships...

quote:Originally posted by -Dex-

Like a few others in this thread, I can't fucking stand popped collars!

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    That chick off the AAMI ad. Give Aami a ring. I'd prefer to kick the bitch in the guts.
    yes i'm married. DOH!!!

Bloke with a smaller stick Weaselman's Avatar
    I hate little shards of glass on workshop floors

i hate
    • when you boss forgets to put your pay in the bank
    • when its a long weekend and its gonna rain
    • waiting for parts

Weekend Warrior
    I'm going to mention periods again, they really piss me off! Fuck I'm glad i don't have a vagina

quote:Originally posted by ashcook

I'm going to mention periods again, they really piss me off! Fuck I'm glad i don't have a vagina

Ash for someone who doesn't have a vagina, you really dont like periods lol ................. Try being a chick and having to put up with it then start complaining.
    Good news in - not sure why, think its has to do with vibrations or something, riding helps period pain So next time someone is complaining get them out for a ride Works for me anyway

Weekend Warrior
    quote:Originally posted by Gsxar

quote:Originally posted by ashcook

Ash for someone who doesn't have a vagina, you really dont like periods lol ................. Try being a chick and having to put up with it then start complaining.
    Good news in - not sure why, think its has to do with vibrations or something, riding helps period pain So next time someone is complaining get them out for a ride Works for me anyway
    Na, she's not a complainer by any means. They just cause all sorts of problems. Took quite a long time to fall pregnant, with several operations and multiple set backs. Doctors don't know shit and most of the time make things worse. Understanding a womans body, now thats one question I think will never be solved, ha!

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast