Thread: West Ozzer in Town

Hagarr

West Ozzer in Town

Giday guys how's it going I'm in town (Darwin)for a couple of days just had a shit hot meal at Hanuman's.

Got some work to do till Friday then back to Perth.

What you guy's riding??

I've seen a shit load of Harleys and scooters but i guess it's pretty flat and boring here.

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    G'day Hagarr, yeah there's not a lot of hills here, and yes there's plenty of scooters, they wail past my place all the time. As for Harleys, well I just don't really notice them.
    I'm personally stuck firmly in the mid '80's, and green, [GPZ810 turbo]. As for the others, they don't seem to say much!!

ASF Premium Full Member
    Yeah i had zeds for years loved em all but had a change of heart a few years back and haven't looked back.

When i said its pretty flat and boring i guess that gives you an opportunity to be able to speed here (Legally as well you bastards)hows it feel when you are out of town and giving it absolute shit and there's fuck all they (the cops) can do about it.

Although i believe they have cut it down a bit!!

They've capped the open road now, 130k's is the limit, so the fun factor has been squashed bigtime. We have also been blessed with the points demerit system for a few years now,so one sprint can cost your bike, and license [just like everywhere else, damnit] I've been here long enough to have been on the open road, head down arse up and well into the 200's, but that was a few years back now. There are plenty of places around town that make fantastic 'road race' playgrounds, but you have to pick your time and place. Late at night is not great, as they water the road dividers/medians way too much, and the excess water streams across the corners, so a dry straight might meet a drenched corner, you get the idea..........pricks.

ASF Premium Full Member
    Thats a bitch especially when you had been able to and now you can't.

If you are interested you're welcome to tag along to dinner and a few brews.

I'm walking distance to CBD so it will be close probably where we went Monday. Give us a bell if you want a beer and catch up

I've got some clients to meet tomorrow so won't be out too late.

Fuck i'm getting old

0408 905 071

Weekend Warrior
    speed limits and demerit points it's just to keep us safe, the proof is in the road toll!!!!

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    yep our government looking out for our poor lost souls........... THANKS CLARE!!!!!! You BITCH!

ASF Premium Full Member
    yeah they want to save us from ourselves !! - But!! Who is going to save us from them???

I have loved my stay here albeit brief sorry didn't get a chance to see any of you guys maybe on my next visit i'll give you some warning.

Funny thing is guys since the introduction of the limits and the demerits

Your road toll has increased same as everyone elses.

Proof it doesn't work.