Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: newb with dilema

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    quote:Originally posted by daniel

we ain't sponsered by tuppaware, it took me two times of crashing befor i said fighter the fuker. at least no cunt will pull up next to ya on the same make model color mass produced bike as you. nitro harleys don't have fairings and they kind of go fast

I'm glad you said Kind of Daniel.

Always good to clarify the situation.

Welcome to the clown show Boris. Hopefully Natasha wasn't on the back?

You'll be right as soon as you realise that you have saved yourself a heap of time and inconvenience by not removing your Fairings by hand and subsequently selling them on Egay.

Every Mushroom Cloud has a silver lining...

nah inertia got them off for me no chance of selling them on ebay

Aussie Streetfighter Hooligan
    quote:Originally posted by debaser

About a half a dozen times probably would have been a better description. Like "my fighter does about 200 mph" Real story "my fighter does about 200 kph"

My fighter does about 200mph though. Any way it's not like anyone else on this sight has let the truth get in the way of a good story.

Pouting only encourages them by the way.

oldskoolsuzuki.info has a lot of older suzukis to give you ideas.
    ..my fighter does 327mph [but then its a spitfire ..lol]welcome mate ..thier a bunch of loonies here loosely coralled by gix

yeah I reckon debaser can say what he wants cos noones listening their all looking at the hot ass walking in front of them true?

oh and thnx jockney

I had a bloke in at work yesterday named steve he said some of you call him chong he looked at my wreck and said fucken fighter it so thinkin hard now how to and what to do

I will tell my cousin oslo that you guys think his arse looks sweet??

If you are not going to sell either latheboy or myself the lump out of your stunt missile you might want the rear end I cut off mine to get stuck on yours. Does yours have the subframe welded on or bolt on?

was welded on but one side broke through the welds completely from the alleged cartwheeling

Message if you want an original welded subframe, and or plastics. It was cut pretty much flush with th frame. Personally I would put a more current subframe and plastics off something else.

good idea might have to do both debaser you've made my mind up I'll keep the chassis from the wreck cut the subframe off and make a fighter from it but also get the new chassis make a fairinged bike project commences oh and oslo doesn't have a sweet ass he has a fucken awesome ass when you're talking to him

Blog Entries
    quote:Originally posted by boris

I had a bloke in at work yesterday named steve he said some of you call him chong he looked at my wreck and said fucken fighter it so thinkin hard now how to and what to do
    Yea, Chong is omnipresent down your way mate. He fetures in the AFR07 vid pulling a wheelie near the start: http://www.streetfighters.com.au/ASF_fools-2007.asp (half way down the page).

righto so far the rear engine mounts are about an inch further to the left on the watercooled chassis can't see a prob relocating them all the other engine mounts are metal plates nothing my plasma cutter cant sort out making new ones anyone else done this mod or am I just retarded doing it

Been done before. I seriously recommend you sign up on oldskoolsuzuki.info this is documented on there.

There are already quite a few from this site on there.

Weekend Warrior
    Boris, welcome.
    If you do decide to put the plastics back on and morrigan can't help. I've got a set of the same fairinga to unloaded. Grey and Black 1991 GSXR1100. But in saying that, don't do it. Fighters are the Bomb

thnx stm thinking I'll do both now that I've got a frame with bent subframe will use that as a start for a fighter but get some fairings on this new frame now so I can get back on the road am hangin to ride again thats what my bike was originally a 90 model with black and grey plastics but thnx man morrigan is looking after me (she's a great chick) but thnx anyways will think about putting later plastics and subframe on fighter.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123