Thread: 85 GSXR750 for sale

-Dex-

85 GSXR750 for sale

Very sadly, I have to let my bike go due to personal issues.

1985 Suzuki GSXR750 Slabbie.

Standard engine/suspension.

Custom subframe and ZX-636 tail.

Custom seat.

Shorty Stock 1100 can.

Brand new Renthals (Ricky C bend if you care).

Rattle can spray job.

Acewell Digi dash.

Hel Braided front lines

Bar end mirrors.

Under seat ignition.

UniFilter Pods. Also comes with a Dynojet Stage 1+3 carb kit which I haven't installed but it's all there.

The bike is in good condition, there is a problem however. Basically the compliance plate has fallen off somewhere down the line and it is needed for registration. I've spoken to the RTA and they say that it is not written off or stolen and has been registered before, so basically you need someone to hook you up with a blue slip and you're away. Alternatively it would make a great trackbike or stuntwhore.

I don't want to say that it doesn't need any work as Ive ridden it for a grand total of 55kms according to the Acewell, it rode great but I did not have enough seat time to say definitely that it is sweet. Nothing went wrong and the engine had no funny noises but I don't want to write that it is Kosher and you blow a big end on the way home.
    The wiring could do with a bit of a tidy up and the exhaust needs a clamp where the two exhaust section meet. I was just going to put a couple of spot welds on it but hey, thats me.
    The headlight also needs to be wired up properly, Ive just twist and taped it up and it's a little erratic. It works but sometimes it wont turn on with the bike and you have to jiggle it to get it lit. Once it's on though it works fine. The headlight mounting is also made of steel and quite heavy so you may want to look into changing that too but that's entirely up to you. I just made it up as a temporary fix as I was going to run a different light.
    It's also running a bit funny since I cut the exhaust down and fitted the pods but once the jet kit has been fitted it should come up sweet.
    Also comes with a box of spares.

Feel free to come check it out, it's located on the North Shore of Shitney, you can reach me either through here or on 0419 169 679.
    You can take it for a ride but it is unregistered, loudish, and pretty conspicuous so do so at your own risk and I wouldn't recommend it.
    I think I have everything written above but If Ive forgotten something I'll post up here. Any questions, fire away. I'm absolutely spewing that I have to sell this bike but family has to come first unfortunately.
    I've put alot more than the asking price into it.

I'm chasing $2000 but I'm realistic and definitely open to offers.

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    Price Drop! $1500.

Need this gone fellas, it goes on egay tomorrow night.

ASF Standard Full Member oldskool's Avatar
    Nice startin point.
    "I call it a Camberwell carrot as I invented it in Camberwell and it looks alot like a carrot"

Bloke with a smaller stick Weaselman's Avatar
    PM sent mate

And replied. Spoke to Josh, he said something about Sunday? I'm home all week so whenever you want to come by is fine with me dude.

if it was more local I would snap it up, would make a good bike for the MRS when she gets her Rs

Bloke with a smaller stick Weaselman's Avatar
    yeah mate sweet
    will be around sunday