Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: er...July, August 08 comp - Hoodie - Won Morrigan

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    I really need that Old Skool Suzuki hoodie because it would fit me well as a bra and then i can stop working out and eat whatever i want.

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    "I really need that Old Skool Suzuki hoodie because......."

I can cover my face whilst wearing it and hide from ozkat at the next Fools Run.

I really need that Oldskool Suzuki Hoodie because.... aahhh... because... LOOK, JUST GIVE ME THE FUCKING THING & NOBODY GETS HURT OK?

I really need that Oldskool Suzuki Hoodie because, APPARENTLY its not socially acceptable to parade a russian mail order bride around town with the only clothes she came in (gimp zips)

Weekend Warrior
    I really need that Oldskool suzuki hoodie cause, I ran out of Yamaha shirts for grease rags.

Weekend Warrior
    quote:Originally posted by jakam04

[u]<center>On behalf of Munter</center></u>

"I really need that Old Skool Suzuki hoodie because....... Im the only bastard on ASF except the female members that this size small Hoodie will actually fit "

"I really need that Old Skool Suzuki hoodie because....... I AM a female member of ASF and it'd fit me and I'm a skinny bitch with little meat on my bones and I could actually go on one of the rides if I could be nice and toasty warm, and *sob* I have no-one to keep me warm and I have TWO old skool suzukis and no garage and I have to work on 'em out in the cold cold night and I can't afford an ASF hoodie and I wanna look cool too."

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    "I really need that old school suzuki hoodie" cause I'm about the size of a midget, hocked all my other clothes to buy parts for my fighter project and it's friggin cold in my shed wearin just jocks and a jackie howe, they lock all the vinnie bins around my place and I'm shivering too much to pick up my 10mm spanner!

Weekend Warrior
    "I really need that Old Skool Suzuki hoodie because....... I live in Ermington [xx(]"

Bloke with a smaller stick BANDITROD's Avatar
    quote:Originally posted by w195

"I really need that old school suzuki hoodie" cause I'm about the size of a midget, hocked all my other clothes to buy parts for my fighter project and it's friggin cold in my shed wearin just jocks and a jackie howe, they lock all the vinnie bins around my place and I'm shivering too much to pick up my 10mm spanner!
    a midget you say mmmmmm......interesting

Glenn Eason drinks and smokes and lends his arse to other blokes

oh and i need the hoodie cos i reckon you would piss yourself laughing watching me try it on

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    Yep! Piss meself laughing when I see bike specs and think "wonder how I can lower that so I dont gotta start/stop next a gutter!" My fighter WILL NOT have much of a raised tail! (5'7")

New to Streetfighters
    quote:Originally posted by kookaburra

i really need it cause if the Witch wears the old school zuki hoody she might not want another bloody honda
    I realy need the OLD SKOOL SUZUKI HOODIE.... So Kooka doesn't BUY me another BLOODY HONDA!!!!

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    I really need that old school Suzuki hoodie cause I really want it more than everybody else.

I really don't need that Oldskool suzuki hoodie cause it won 't fit me
    and i live in ireland and it will cost too much to send to me

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    I really need that Old Skool Suzuki hoodie because.......

I smell and have no friends, I am still wearing the same jumpers I had in high school, i'm now 37, and if I had a realy cool Old Skool Suzuki Hoodie to wear, then maybe nobody would notice the only nekkid mods I could afford to do to my Old Skool Gixxer was to drop the fairings off, and stick on a $20 pair of mirrors from unpronouncable erectric scooter!

Also if I won the really cool Old Skool Suzuki Hoodie, then maybe I could be seen in public with you guys and you wouldnt have to be embarassed .. except for maybe the smell .. but at least I could look like I have friends !!!!

^^^What makes u so sure we wanna be seen with u...Smell or not! [B)]

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    I really need that Old Skool Suzuki Hoodie ......because I'm a miserable scotch git to tight buy one of my own and as soon as I win it I will flog it on Flea Bay to pay off my drug debt to the local Triads.

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    Lol Fight Fan, maybe if I won the hoodie, you wouldnt have t be seen withe, I'd just sorta blend in?

"I really need that Old Skool Suzuki hoodie because......." my misses has left me, my bike has a blown motor(which i cant ride cos the asshole coppers took my lic) and i work on scooters every day...(yeh go the pity vote)

and you have a sore finger cos of dirty tits

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast