Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: er...July, August 08 comp - Hoodie - Won Morrigan

Gix11

er...July, August 08 comp - Hoodie - Won Morrigan

Yea yea, sorry guys, been caught up with stuff.

This time I have an OLD SKOOL SUZUKI HOODIE up for grabs. Unfortunately there is only one and it's a size small (a big small I must admit) so it's up to you guys to either start working out at the gym or give it to someone who it would fit. Maybe it would even fit you? I got it on once but it showed off my 6 pack too much so I took it off. ...ahem.

Anyway, here it is (sorry about the photos, I was late as normal and running out the door):

So, to be the proud owner of this hoodie all you have to do is complete this sentence:

"I really need that Old Skool Suzuki hoodie because......."

Just post your answer up in here and the one I find the most tear jerking / vomit inducing / Arse falling off worthy I will post the hoodie out to.

Right, get to it. You have until the start of September.

Cheers

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    [u]<center>On behalf of Munter</center></u>

"I really need that Old Skool Suzuki hoodie because....... Im the only bastard on ASF except the female members that this size small Hoodie will actually fit "

I'm 5'6' and cold, so cold, if I had a warm hoodie I could ride my bike much, much more often and in doing so increase my "industrial deafness" to a sufficient level so I no longer hear my teeth chattering and my wife moaning that I spend to much time riding and the lawn needs mowing and the house needs to be fixed and the car needs.................blah blah (muffled blah).

Aussie Streetfighter Hooligan
    i really REALLY need this old skool suzuki hoodie because.....i need something to clean the triumph with..and its got kool flames on the sleeves.but seriuosly folks the wife will be getting a goose or whatever u call them 250 suzys and itll encourage her to diet lol

Bloke with a smaller stick Weaselman's Avatar
    I REALLY need this hoodie more than jim because I dont own a suzuki and the missus likes the fact she can pull the hood over my head and pretend she married someone else...

i really need this hoodie more than ^^^him..cos im skint ,its cold and because one day i WILL own that RG500sheeny replica

ASF Premium Full Member
    i really need this hoodie cause im about to get 2 "old school suzuki's" and need the right gear to go with them!
    gotta start somewhere.
    Still no idea where the bits got put but i sure i'll lose more, im moving

I need this old skool suzuki hoodie more because giving it to any of these nunces makes baby jusus cry!

i really need this hoodie ..sos i can SELL it to one of them two^

Weekend Warrior
    I really need that Old Skool Suzuki hoodie because I will donate a better prize for September!!!!!!!

I really need that old skool Suzuki hoodie because i actually HAVE an old skool suzuki GS1000 & having the hoodi might just make me pull my finger out & give her a much needed make over.

Bloke with a smaller stick
    I really need that old skool Suzuki hoodie because my wife thinks at least one day a week, I should wear something that doesn't have an ASF logo on it.

"It's the eighties and I'm down with the ladies"

I really need that old skool Suzuki hoodie because I ride a Yamaha

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    I really need that old skool Suzuki hoodie because i actually HAVE 4 old skool suzukis and having the hoody might just make me pull my finger out & give them much needed make overs and because my wife thinks at least one day a week, I should wear something that doesn't have an ASF logo on it. And i need something to wear to show off my sexy six pack err I mean keg.

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    I really need that Old Skool Suzuki hoodie because.......my pet midget hates going out in the cold.

Bloke with a smaller stick BillyWhizz888's Avatar
    I really need that Old Skool Suzuki hoodie because.......

Thats what us old twats wear
    Fcuk Off Ya Twat

Weekend Warrior
    i really need it cause if the Witch wears the old school zuki hoody she might not want another bloody honda

ASF Gold Full Member
    i really don't need this old school suzuki hoodie but if i won it everyone would call me cunt and your nobody unless your talked about...
    I\'D RATHER DIE ON MY FEET, THAN LIVE ON MY KNEE\'S!
    <br />

I really need that Old Skool Suzuki hoodie because...... im about to pop out a shit the size of a small human.. and when it arrives it'll fit nicely in that hoodie, and a name like suzuki would fit my peice of shit nicely...

this competeion entery in no way reflects how i feel about suzuki's, especailly old skool ones... its just that my honda is not on the road yet.

"I really need that Old Skool Suzuki hoodie because......."I'm a little under privileged and every one like to help them out now and then.....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast