Thread: Darnley???? darnsM900

rod185651

Darnley???? darnsM900

Hey Darns, I know you're now a member on here mate, so don't be shy introduce yourself and show everyone a pic of your monster. [8D]

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    yeah darns show us teh carbon beasty
    hows life treating ya down there mate?
    miss the fire station yet?

Bloke with a smaller stick rod185651's Avatar
    You work at Oakey mate?

ASF Basic Full Member
    Firemen???

Im watching this site

C'mon mate, dont be shy [}]
    I taste so good you'l want the recipe.

New to Streetfighters
    Rod, Everyone, How'd rod go with his bike?
    I tried to downlod my bike pic's. Files are too large. I will have to shine the bike, take smaller megafuxle pic's and send them on.Dont worry I'm all over it like something all over something.
    Has anyone else got slow internet speeds? Telstra say its a problem in our area, who cares about Wagga anyway? we're obviously not a high priority out here. I better get a refund or else I might ring and complain and sound really distressed.

yeah rod im at oakey

darnsy did you ever flog off that headlight unit?

New to Streetfighters
    quote:Originally posted by Slain

yeah rod im at oakey

darnsy did you ever flog off that headlight unit?
    No I still have the headlights. My emails have shut down on my home laptop. I am supprised I can have access at work. Whats been happening. send me a work email.

New to Streetfighters
    quote:Originally posted by rod185651

Hey Darns, I know you're now a member on here mate, so don't be shy introduce yourself and show everyone a pic of your monster. [8D]
    Rod my email system has shut down. I will have to get it fixed up before I can get the photos up. Pretty good timing. I am at work, I'm suprised I Have access to send messages. Wont last long I imagine. I will be up in a week or so. When is the next ride day planned? My bike is a little neglected. The battery is charged now but its a little hard to get started, might have to take the airbox off and spray a little engine starter through the carby.

Bloke with a smaller stick rod185651's Avatar
    No worries Paul, The Ninja is getting some work done at moment, will be finished this time next week, how's the foot? If you can ride here on any Friday I can organise a ride for you to join in on Saturday or Sunday.

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    quote:Originally posted by darnsM900

quote:Originally posted by rod185651

Rod my email system has shut down. I will have to get it fixed up before I can get the photos up. Pretty good timing. I am at work, I'm suprised I Have access to send messages. Wont last long I imagine. I will be up in a week or so. When is the next ride day planned? My bike is a little neglected. The battery is charged now but its a little hard to get started, might have to take the airbox off and spray a little engine starter through the carby.
    Tis cool mate. The powers that be havent put this site down on the Banned site list yet and cross fingers they dont.... otherwise, what else am I going to do on a night shift

Jarrod

i know the feeling, but i found out that a laptop and mobile broad band is the go
    now i can on on asf and buy parts from ebay while at work lol