Thread: Full membership - access problems

Trips

Full membership - access problems

Hey Boss, paid for full membership PP.
    Recieved patch thanks. How do I log into members area.

Cheers, Trips.

Blog Entries
    All the hidden members areas have become available to you mate, they appear when I add you to the database. See the one that says "MEMBERS AREA"? - that's what normal users can't see. I sent you an email when you joined but I'm guessing you didn't get it or didn't read it so here is the contents again:

"All the areas with passwords that are members only restricted have a separate password to your own log in password. Go to members area and you will see a post saying "MEMBERS AREA PASSWORDS". The current password is in there. I did it like this so I don't have to post to everyone if I change it. So on that note, if it does change in the near future and you can't get in, you know where to check."

That should sort you out mate. The password protected areas are just a small part of what else becomes available as a full member.

Blog Entries
    Actually mate, I just looked again and noticed I don't have your full details and had to add part of your details to the database. Can you confirm your email address is working and is correct in your profile? I need these details from you mate:

Username / Real Name / email address / contact phone number / postal address / bikes you ride or have knowledge of

Email them to me ASAP so I can sort it properly.

Cheers