Thread: Rocky Riders

Pizza delivery boy/girl

Rocky Riders

Hey are there many riders out there in rocky, i see a couple out on a thursday night and down the beach on sunday. if you see me say g-day, i have a green 07 Z750 im the only one i rocky with one at the moment so im not to hard to spot.

Blog Entries
    Look out for ASF shirts mate. They pop up all over the place. Anyone who knows about ASF will come and talk to a member wearing one. Just found out at the weekend that a guy I met on the ride down to the GP last year went to the Isle of Man thisa year and spotted a guy wearing an ASF shirt in Jaks (remembering he had seen me weraing the same shirt) and they got into a conversation and had many beers. Turns out it was some of the Irish ASF members.

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    i am always looking out for the shirts. there are a lot of riders around here so there must be more of us out there.

Weekend Warrior
    I am in rocky. Don't have a shirt though. Are you the guy with the twin headlights from Emu Park?

I am on a GS500 with twin headlights, custome metallic blue paint, and blue rim stripes. Say Gday if you see me around.

James

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    i sure will, im on a 2007 green Z750 the new shape ones. im the only guy in rocky with one.

Weekend Warrior
    Was that you this arvy on Campbell turning into Robbo's? If so, yes it was me turning down North St.

James

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    hey lads the townsville guys were talking about having a ride(over night i think)did you guys want to do something like this? kinda like a NQ meet. check out the next thread.

Old thread I know but where are all the guys from rockvegas ??

New to Streetfighters
    hey, i am from Bilo, going down to pick up my Speed Triple on Wednesday.

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    hey guys, i know this is a really old thread but i thought id put my nose in and see wot happens. just moved up to rocky from the gold coast. currntly lilving in kawana (north rocky) but looking at places around frenchville and yeppoon, already doen tthe mt archer ride (shite roads but!!!) get in touch if your up for a beer or a meet. O'Dowd's on a sunday arvo is a good one, free pool, free video jukebox, and the biggerst jack measures iv seen in a long time. ($20 for a cab back home was a great investment, left the car in the motel carpark next door, on the advice of the barmaqn. top bloke)

Mate the razorback road to Mt Morgan can be fun, some long straights but some nice corners (roads a bit shit though) then a flat out run to the Dululu pub is usually good enough to put a smile on your face. The range road to Mt Morgan is shit it super tight but the road was really fucked the last time I was up there. I'm due to be riding again towards the end of next month albeit with a tupperware Gixer as the thou is still under construction, if you wanna catch up for a beer or BBQ or what ever just shoot me a PM.... Got any work yet ?

Cheers,

Dan.

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    hey dan, few things in the pipeline. 1 firm offer (hc truck driving out at port curtis) full time casual which at leas will give me a chance to find full time permenant work. Range road was fun, shyte road but, still finding my way around, but getting the triple serviced next tuesday at rocky triumph, and managing to get a few ks under my belt while the gf is at work :-). o ff to 1770 for the weekend in the camper van, but if you see me on the trumpy flyin around give me a wave.

So I have no friends with bikes and need people to ride with so were the fuck is everyone ?????

C'mon ..... fuck I'm going mad here riding on my own................

Aussie Streetfighter Hooligan
    help is at hand danny boy

ok you lot lets get organised up here anyone racing at Benaraby ? if so gimme a shout and well come [throw things at ya ]support you ...0420436039

ok i have a van again ..lol, so any of you rebrobates need a bike moving locally is for fuel only ring me