Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Metal Fab

Azrael

Metal Fab

Feel like an ass for not already having offered this but if any of you guys need welding or fab work done let me know. I have a workshop in wangara and my housemate has a workshop in forrestfield.
    We have ultra high pressure blasting equipment if u need anything stripped or cut into small pieces, an XY table on the way if u need things water cut. Im set up for stainless and mild steel, mig, stick and tig but setting up for ally soon. Ado has a comprehensive workshop specifically for boilermaking in forrestfield if its closer to you.
    Either way, we're both into the bike scene and happy to help if we can.
    Small job invoices can be paid in coldies, anything larger will obviously be at mates rates.

Within reason..No Deathstars, fucking rebel cunts end up costing u a fortune..

ASF Premium Full Member
    Alway's good to know. Fab work speak to Abel he likes pink

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    Good stuff Azrael, that will be handy.
    I've recently bought myself a smallish milling machine and once I learn how to use the thing, I'm also happy to help make any bits out of ally.
    Also, anyone who actually knows how to use a mill is welcome to come around and show me some shit. I have swinger extensions and triple clamps on my list and am currently buying various cutters and whatnots so I can do everything I need.

It would be great if out of all the WA guys, we get enough people with enough gear to do any jobs we need to do either free or cheap.

I have access to a large lathe and mills for bar ends etc. at my brothers shop in Jandakot.
    Rocket, I will be out your way Thrsday if you want that ally to practice on.

azrael, let us know whe you got the ali setup going... i need some stuff done...
    also s/s pipes for exhausts??? << you can do this yeh?

thanks jeremy, that would be sweet.

yeh stainless pipes are no probs, i have 2 high frequency tigs and a scratch start, waiting for the 3phase to set up in the workshop as its brand new an the wall are bare of power sockets or anything else for that matter. cept crap, lots and lots of crap..
    as you can see here, this small corner is the only are set up for welding an i had to run power from the toilets..

Should have the 3 phase done in coming weeks and the xy table hopefully within four weeks, with that we can cut steel, plastic, some glass and ceramics, wood, granite etc so could also be usefull for triple clamps etc, then do your finishing on the mill? Dunno, just a thought..

mmmmmm ceramic fork clamps!

Yeah mate, i really have no idea how I'm gunna get them done yet, but having them cut out first then finishing off on the mill would save a lot of work.
    I was considering laser cutting them to start with but if your water jet can sort it, then it's all good.

Weekend Warrior
    i see now Azrael why you have so many bricks to use for other more fitting causes, went with the concrete slab walls instead hey.

Dathrite!

That'd make a good bomb shelter... or was that what it originally was?

If only you were local to me - you'd never have to buy beer again.

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    here's a project for ya.. reckon you could do a fighter nose cowl for my bike out of ally chequer plate ? ^_^

Like a headlight surround?
    Im planning on building an english wheel but im not sure how well chequer plate would go through it hehe on the other hand you can do a lot with a blow torch, wooden mallet and a wet bucket of sand..

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    yeah, a headlight surround.. but i'm wondering if we can work around the original lights on my bike.. cos i kinda like the idea of being able to see where i'm riding out near byford/kwinana.. bloody roo's everywhere.. and those nasty sharp corners..

Euk, find a pic of the Jakam04's latest headlight cowl for the Mongrel.
    I like this and would be easy enough for you to make I reckon.

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    hey jakam04, got a pic you can sling at me ? I'm having trouble browsing the forum at work.. damn firewall here gives me boxes with red X's..

quote:Originally posted by Eukanuba

hey jakam04, got a pic you can sling at me ? I'm having trouble browsing the forum at work.. damn firewall here gives me boxes with red X's..
    Here tis

Jarrod

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    that my friend, is f^ckin sick as !

hey tom , got a mate that wanted to ask you if you or your housemate are interested in a apprentice he is a third year boilermaker looking for a change in work place

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast